*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  things i would like to see in ACHAT
« previous next »
: [1]
: things i would like to see in ACHAT  ( 3773 )
PiNKIITTiiE
: 2

« : June 11, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »

i think they should enhance a few things..
 starting wit the avatars make them more real give them better features .. Everyone looks the same .. its gets kinda boring.. i am a thick girl i would like my avatar to portray that image also.

the positions ..
can u make a position where he is standing holding the woman.. i love that .
need more rough sex positions also
and how come i cant fuck my girl with my dildo it makes having it boring like i wasted my achat dollars on a dildo and dont get to use it.

the clothes .. need more designs

the hair..
different styles

the rooms..
can we try public places like coffee shop or bathroom ,school office ..
please consider
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 11, 2011, 01:36:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum PinkII,

all welcome suggestions, enforcing the ones that were made before. As been said many times here, as long as wekeep spekaing our minds, outing our wishes and desires, our wishes will be granted (one day)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : June 12, 2011, 10:18:30 PM »

You bring up many valid points Pink....The dungeon or interrogation room has chains attached to the bed, but can't use them. You have a strap on dildo has a wardrobe choice, but it's not the one you use for poses (I have female friends that have mentioned it to me). All avatars are the same height. All male avatars have the same size dick.

Currently there are only 2 rooms that we can purchase and 3 or 4 that are free. Some things I don't like for rooms are the fact that person that invites dictates the room that loads. So I have the city loft room. If someone invites me that has one of the free rooms, that's what loads. I think that if one of the users has one of the generic rooms and another has a purchased room, it should load that room no matter who does the inviting.
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : June 13, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »

What if they don't want your interrogation room if that is the choice you have set? If room setting is important then you should specify prior to accepting the invite. That is just my opinion in the matter... though I can see where you are coming from in having a premium room of preference to play in.

islandsun
: 1597

« #4 : June 15, 2011, 01:29:40 PM »

so sad to see those chains just laying there ! ;D

would be nice to have a captive male lol come my pet ! hehehe ;D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: