*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF ???? (INCLUDING A 3SOME-POSES POLL)
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: WHICH 3SOME POSES MOST NEEDED ?
MMM   -9 (26.5%)
MMF   -7 (20.6%)
MFF   -5 (14.7%)
MFS   -1 (2.9%)
MSS   -3 (8.8%)
FFF   -5 (14.7%)
FFS   -0 (0%)
FSS   -2 (5.9%)
SSS   -1 (2.9%)
Did i left one out ?   -1 (2.9%)
: 34

: MMF ???? (INCLUDING A 3SOME-POSES POLL)  ( 24477 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : June 20, 2011, 03:56:10 AM »

Oh, well I was kinda thinking of it like a teaser so you'd know what to expect... though I think it could be fun to buy them all and then check them out all at once too. :)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #31 : June 20, 2011, 07:57:29 AM »

Pse, your height does open the door for poses more difficult or impossible to do with a shorter woman... Ones I have not tried yet... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #32 : June 20, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »

Pse, your height does open the door for poses more difficult or impossible to do with a shorter woman... Ones I have not tried yet... ;D
awww darling, u always swings around to the positive side dont u?  :-*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
TightFit74

« #33 : June 20, 2011, 11:24:53 AM »

awww darling, u always swings around to the positive side dont u?  :-*

Any chance I get, and you make it so easy *kiss*

Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #34 : June 26, 2011, 12:09:56 AM »

Sorry guys..I voted for MMF...cuz tons of girls want it,as they asking on their profiles.

Though the MFF needs a few to..but please no more  with the man as 'Voyeur' .

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Bear
: 3856

« #35 : June 27, 2011, 09:34:47 AM »

True Sandra... no more voyeur...

I will make comment that I hold a couple of exception I wouldn't mind brought into the 3some play. The Obedience and Handcuffed poses would make a nice add to 3some play. Though I would love to see those added without the voyeur stance... they would offer a deeper richness to those of us who do the D/S play.

(I know the one I call kajira (phrase from the Groean novels for servant/slave) would find particular excitement in being presented handcuffed to the prospective playmates.

as a footnote.. these really need to be offered to all orientations. Though I would not play it a cuffed version of the male is sadly lacking for the Domme play

TightFit74

« #36 : June 27, 2011, 01:26:11 PM »

Bear,

as you now best, there is a silver lining to every dark cloud in a pose.. I have found an rp where the voyeur pose serves it's purpose perfectly and can be used in any 3sum, where the voyeur poses are optional. And as some have expressed, having sex in public being watched or watching a couple getting hot and sweat, is a nig turn on. IN a way, their pleasure is met this way.
And as I just had the idea, a different environment, like a park or parking garage, where the 'voyeur' could blend in with the obstacles, the fantasy of public sex could be enhanced..
I do like the all-included-3sum poses better though, wanted to share my idea of a useful way to enjoy the 'voyeur'-poses

Bear
: 3856

« #37 : June 28, 2011, 10:12:45 AM »

Good points Tight' ,  a matter not lost that anything can be weaved into use, though I think we might find ourselves in a small majority there.

I personally can still find things to do with the right partners... my Av might be standing there but I am moving in that active imagination....especially with the Kajira who is pretty well honed in anticipation that I am always close. That is a hard part though, other males I have involved stand idly by and do not quite understand the doorway of imagination that lies before them.

My point being a voyeur pose does not have to be dealt with as a voyeur pose...but it is much more fun to see the 3 in tangle of limbs and action.

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #38 : June 28, 2011, 01:05:49 PM »

I'm trying Tight but sometimes my feelings just makes me want to tell her in Swedish. I must have seen some Dutch girls today... I mean they where easily somewhere over 180 cm :o and remember... you're the one who told me Dutch people are tall, maybe Ardeur can confirm that? :D

As Tight said, the Dutch average as the tallest people on the planet, but even I with my bare-assed height of 1.75m have people to look down upon even without wearing heels when I go out. There's enough guys that have to duck in a door opening, but I haven't met a girl yet with lumps on her head because she forgot to duck at the door.  ;) ;D

BTW. it's wicked fun to wear some serious heels that push you over 1.80m. People suddenly start sneaking peeks instead of approaching you with stale and drunken pick-up lines.

BTW2. I voted FSS, I wanna be the locomotive in the Pse-Adera train, or perhaps the dressing in the Pse-Adera sandwich.  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera
: 3047

« #39 : June 28, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »

Oh, your taller than me Ardeur... by 2 whole cm. ;)

Mmm and with really high heels your walk gets so much more sexy. :P

So Ardeur, you wont push that big strap-on inside my butt then? *pout* ... ehehe just teasing ;) :P.
alstott
: 635

« #40 : June 28, 2011, 08:05:08 PM »

@Tight you're right there's room for rp with a voyeur part...i tried this days ago with a couple..i've to admit it's not my type just watching but it was interesting...btw Ardeur i'm not Dutch and i'm 1.90 mtr. and it's difficult to find larger girls as 1.65 or 1.70 here in my country so Adera and you are welcome  ::) :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #41 : June 29, 2011, 04:53:29 PM »

@Tight you're right there's room for rp with a voyeur part...i tried this days ago with a couple..i've to admit it's not my type just watching but it was interesting...btw Ardeur i'm not Dutch and i'm 1.90 mtr. and it's difficult to find larger girls as 1.65 or 1.70 here in my country so Adera and you are welcome  ::) :P
If the girls are short your average lowers. Guys tend to be taller then girls so the factor that makes us dutchies tallest might be taller girls.
It could be evolution as most of the heavily populated regions are below sea-level...  ;)

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: