*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  offline customizing
« previous next »
: [1]
: offline customizing  ( 4726 )
wildflower
: 11

sexual freedom

« : June 15, 2011, 09:45:15 AM »

Hello dears  :-*

i enjoy to take some time for try out a new outfit, lingerie, make up or whatever. Unfortunately it's ony possible when i am online in the chat. I guess it's more relaxing when thats possible by a login to the website, but not must log in to the chat...thats would be great....
kisses
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : June 15, 2011, 02:37:14 PM »

A request made several times before, but so far unanswered by the dev -team. It would be nice to hear if they have considered the option and/or possibilities.
It can be a pest when you are deciding on your outfit for the night and having to deal with chat request and cold invites. It takes time to get ready and it spoils the mood really.
Maybe Susy_a can be the courier of this most wanted option. It would make a lot of people a lot more at ease if they could decide themselves when they want to show themselves in the search options...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : June 15, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »

Not much more needs to be said except that I agree this should be implemented. If not offline then at least invisible.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : June 16, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »

I like the invisible or hidden idea and I think that would be the best approach at it. Doing it offline seems kinda odd since you would somehow be a little online then so you'd have access to the clothes and things you've bought anyway.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #4 : June 18, 2011, 05:23:34 AM »

this is exactly the reason for my previously posted idea with different "buttons" in the game tht u can chose from depending on wht u wanna do ;)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
apollo13nut
: 262

« #5 : June 18, 2011, 01:49:57 PM »

Offline customization would never work. A two step log-in however would. A true offline option does not work because you do not have access to your account information (subscription, clothes, etc). If the "offline" gave you access to everything, but you didn't own the clothes or make up, it would cause a major error...so the only true way to solve this is to log in to customize, but you aren't seen in the searches....you'd need a button that says "make me visible" or something (the second log-in) when you are finished customizing.

However, the ability to customize the avatar without being interrupted would be wonderful.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: