*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Meeting in a real life
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Meeting in a real life  ( 41055 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : March 22, 2012, 08:07:05 AM »

Chas
Afterwards, we would like to do some kind of reception/celebration with all our friends here on achat.
This is the most importent sentence of your post ;)

Ok, just kidding... It's great you met your lady here. I wish you both all the best. Adn imo what you did is bit different to just "meet in real life". You spent hours, days, weeks... before with chatting, talking... you started to know each other on several different ways.
This is like real life goes (almost). There is nothing wrong with it.
When I answered here it was more about the question "there is someone i have a lot of fun here and he wants to meet me in real now..."

Hm, I don't know... we have an AChat-baby, perhaps now we have the first AChat-wedding :D
Go on working for this wonderful relationship.

medjai
: 415

« #46 : March 22, 2012, 08:17:39 AM »

Very happy for you chas and wish you both all the happyness in the world  ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #47 : March 22, 2012, 08:48:17 AM »

Let me join the well wishes chas. I don't think anyone her ever wanted to say it was bad or wrong (some saying it was wrong for them) more that it should be handled carefully, like you did. As Lover said, you developed there relationship rather than those who just get it into their head to move from meeting on AChat to meeting in real life.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
jeanona31
: 503

« #48 : March 22, 2012, 12:37:24 PM »

Dear Chas, I am so happy to hear the great news!
Congratulations to you both and wish you every happiness in the world.
I admire your courage, admire your real love that she found the way to defiance of all virtual, all the prejudices and obstacles that stood between.
Marvelous and wonderful !!!! For you and your lady - Cheers !!!!
« : March 26, 2012, 11:36:14 AM jeanona31 »

Dotti
: 6

« #49 : March 22, 2012, 04:35:43 PM »

After reading the posts here over several weeks/months, I have decided to add my 2 cents (they are US currency so not worth a whole hell of a lot).

I came to achat just over a year ago. I came because like most I have met, I was bored and curious. I met a few people here and there and played quite a bit in the early days. I had no intention of ever having feelings for anyone, let alone arrange a real life meeting. However, that changed over the months. I met and fell in love with a man and after being together almost 24/7 for 6 months on achat, we talked about a rl meeting. We did end up meeting, twice. First time, a public place and second time a little more intimate. Worked well, until we went back to our own lives and back to achat. It was very hard for him to make the transition from rl back to virtual. Ultimately, he ended up leaving, never to be heard from again.

After this experience, I went through all the normal feelings, hurt, distrust, anger. I was convinced that I would just come back onto achat to talk with friends and make new ones. Not looking for anything.(They say love hits you when you are least wanting or looking.  )  I did meet someone else. We have only known each other a short time, but already talk about the "what ifs" of the future and yes, that includes a rl meeting.

Basically, what I am  trying to say is...you never know what may be around that corner, just keep on turning them. Because a "never" may turn into a "forever" without you even realizing what has happened. Just enjoy yourself, be smart and safe, and be open. Wonderful things may happen.

And best wishes to you and your intended Chas.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #50 : March 23, 2012, 03:14:42 AM »

Chas, i'd like to join to the congratulation! this is the proof that nothing is impossible! cheer!

Kat101
: 9

« #51 : April 05, 2012, 10:17:53 AM »

Yes I did abt a year ago...OMG...run like hell...grl....no was a guy...blk dude on top of it...I'm not a dumb ass...meet in a place where I could RUN LIKE HELL....LoL...
hentaiboy69

« #52 : April 05, 2012, 10:25:21 AM »

This is an old thread, a bit dismissed, you can add more of your experience here, kat!

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1155.0.html

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #53 : April 05, 2012, 11:24:06 AM »

So, is it OK for you, if your partner suggests you a meeting in a real-life -- say, over a cup of tea in a cafe? Would you consider such a proposal seriously, or would it make you irritated as an outing attempt, and possibly make you to add that person to your ignore list?

Hello to all kind peoples who are here.

Well, I may share my feeling, even if I feel it is a bit ... off topic ... Please accept my apologies if what I feel bother or bored you .

What I feel during my experience of Achat's Dreamworld ( as I call it myself, better than "game' ) is a way to evade my IRL life.
I must said that I am ... sadly ... a kind of broken person (spiritly ) , so my relations within the real life are very limited to my closes friend.
I know this is stupid ... because I will, this way, never makes new friend ... but ... still ... it protect me also a lot from agressions and rejection ...

So I find here, a way to fill my mind and to please like a second way to live. It is really unperfect I agree, but even the confort and security this Dreamworld grant me feel me nice and happy.

I am very not into IRL meetings, even around a cup of tea. My pleasure is to role-play, even if the way I role-play is very close to what my life was
( for exemple, I was a slave. But I am no more now ( except occasionaly with intimates peoples, but no more permanently like I was). And this Dreamworld grant me the opportunities of feeling those shame and excitations I experimented during my past experiences .)

Peoples proposing me IRL things ( meetings, SM sceances, or pictures of myself ... ) are not irritating me , they don't see my announcment, but I feel no anger or irritation of any sort. I feel ... well ... sorry ...

I will surely not add them to my "ignore list" also for just asking.

This Dreamworld lightes very ofen the canddle of my lust and horniness Myself... so I am tempted too to croos the styx between the Dreamworld and the Real World. ... But I know very much also that the real world is not as kind as the dreamed one.

What may lead to my "ignore list" is harrassement of people who ask me for IRL things continualy, and don't respect or understand that I don't want , and continue there own way for having IRL things even If I explain then I am not interested.

I know that this topic is for sharing nices experiences of IRL meetings and to please that share.
But I had to explain my point of view also . I hope I didn't bother you by doing it.
If So ... please may you accept my apologies. And may you be aware that some peoples may have others views.

I Thank you those you read me.
Please accept my best humblies regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #54 : April 05, 2012, 11:41:11 AM »

Evelyne, dear......

You have a point of view on real meeting like everyone, so don't worry, no one consider it boring.

The sad things, for me, is reading about your approch to here and real life.......i feel so sorry hearing that, but i can understand you a little, cause i don't have many friend too, but cause i didn't had found someone tio share the same hobby so easy: i'm not interessed in football (here in Italy is a must) and i find whatching it boring, most of the time. and in part it's my fault of this closed personality i have sometimes.

Anyway, i'm glad to make you blush in another thread, cause at least i think you can be a nice person......maybe just a little strange, but who isn't it!?  ;)

I'll gonna catch you soon or later in your Dreamworld!

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #55 : April 05, 2012, 01:36:49 PM »

The sad things, for me, is reading about your approch to here and real life.......i feel so sorry hearing that,

Hello Mister HentaiBoy69

Please don't be sorry about me ... Please. I now feel really happy with my life. Even before I join this wonderfull Dreamworld's communauty!
I must admit ... that now I am like a bit hooked by the Dreamworld ... I may agree ... But It is just a complementary fun ( and what fun it is for me ) to my present life.

I know I might seem strange sometime. Even my Friends are sometime unconfortables with my habits of apologise a lot, always asking for permission ... I know ... but still, this is the way I found that work the best with me for having social relations. Even during commercial meetings I used to be like that ... sometime it make those meetings a little weird and fun ... But I think it is a good thing, and most of time, I got what I wanted , so I don't bother ...

Anyway ... that time, I am really off Topic.

I Leave ... Bests Humbliess Regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #56 : April 05, 2012, 02:00:43 PM »

Evelyne, i really hope you are happy, cause everyone need a ray of light in their life. and sorry if i say you are strange, never in my mind to mean it in a bad way!

and, oh gosh, you had call me Mister again......ah ah, it sound so unfamiliar to me....but it's nice!

Better back on topic from now......  ::)
« : May 12, 2012, 03:09:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

chasxxx
: 116

« #57 : May 12, 2012, 03:07:54 AM »

Evelyne, I don't believe anyone who has posted here feels their answer is the one and only true word for all to hear and heed.all i am saying is like in real life, you have the potential for finding something wonderful and beautiful in the dream world if you open your mind to it. taking that final step is always your choice.

I have also found that therer ARE negative aspects, even to an apparently fairy-tale occurence like mine. some of the supposedly "grown-up" males i entrusted with this information have decided they don't get enough attention any more and cancelled relationships with her. that is fine and their choice, but don't try to dump the onus of lack of contact on her! she responds to anyone who talks to her. if you want to talk with someone, you talk to them. if you don't tell them you need/want to talk to them, are they supposed to read your mind? sorry i went astray here. this needs its own thread....
hentaiboy69

« #58 : May 12, 2012, 03:28:21 AM »

Chas, they are just envy of your relationship.......or, at last, they not so "mature" as they look at your eyes.

i know something about it for my personall experience whit my spouse Marla and a guy......at last i spent more time whit him then whit Marla, but he gone crazy for every little thing (talking whit other while i was chatting whit him, lol!). some months ago he argue whit Marla and he start a war whit her and i was put in the middle by him, till he ask me to choose between them. at least, i leave the decision to him and he don't wan to see me more.

is this insanity, maybe!? yes! at least, every world have mad peoples around, even the dreamworld!
« : May 14, 2012, 10:04:55 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #59 : May 12, 2012, 12:39:27 PM »

Is it envy, misunderstanding or other reasons?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: