*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Quick wins
« previous next »
: [1]
: Quick wins  ( 4611 )
marklong
: 24

« : June 20, 2011, 09:21:10 AM »

Dear Tom & the developers,

I believe you could really enchance the experience for users by duplicating some the animations already available. Much like you have been doing with the voyeur 3 way poses. The animations are there just make them available for all sexes and combinations.

Here are some quick wins I would like to see:

1) The milking and asslicking pose from MM, make this available for FM so you can have the gir llicking the mans ass out.

2) The dildo mouth fuck pose has some excellent cock and face rubbing animations (especially when cumming) add these to the FM mouth fuck. Its great to see the person wiping their face alll over the cock when its spunking out jizz.

3) Lots more of the FM poses available in FFM.

Also some basic animations Id like to see added

1) Under the cock - a mouth fuck would be great here with the girls head leaning back and the cock being dipped in and out

2) Under the cock - lower the mans ass so the girl can rim from underneath

3) Sit down blowjob - Again liift the guys legs to lick the ass and wank the cock

4) Sit down blowjob - Suck the balls and wank the cock

Finally I would love a new pose dedicated to the FFM with the girls in a 69 and the guy fucking doogystyle - from here you could do anal, blowjob, cum in the other girls face....mm great stuff.

Also maybe some visible spitting on the cock, actually seeing the avatars get sweaty, and tanlines textures.

Anyway great work so far.
« : June 21, 2011, 05:30:21 AM marklong »
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #1 : June 20, 2011, 10:03:20 AM »

Awesum sugestions mark..lets hope the A-team make a note  of them.  ::)
« : June 20, 2011, 11:24:50 AM Sandra88 »

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : June 20, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »

Great post Mark!

Love the FFM suggestion..

Would I would like to see on the sit down blowjob is a 2 handed grasp of the head... pulling her down without the bobbing, the males hips rolling slow... then a timed release so she pulls off with stringlets of saliva stretching from her mouth to the cock as she pulls of...that wet tie should be temporary to fade quickly...

marklong
: 24

« #3 : June 21, 2011, 05:16:20 AM »

Yeah stringlets of saliva would make the bj experience amazing.

Seeing a cock or pussy all wet and juicy makes the experience much more erotic. Same goes with sweat (which ive seen done in a few other sex games) when you see a couple all sweaty it shows they have been properly getting down to some filthy business.
strat
: 55

« #4 : July 21, 2011, 01:04:50 AM »

Some great suggestions

I like so much the idea to have more actions linked to the FFM girls 69, with the possibility to have man fucking and being sucked while girls are licking themselves. So much fun and so many possibilities there

:P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : July 22, 2011, 03:52:40 AM »

Great suggestions! I would really like to see a girl get wet, precum on the tip of the cock for guys and shemales. Saliva drizzling from corners of mouths, strings hanging between lips and genitals.. A sheen of sweat over the bodies when they have been at it for a while.. This will definately enhance the expeience.
As the team has been addind to existing poses, they suggestions Mark makes, shoulld be easy enough to implement. The structure of the pose is already there. Just a few more added actions and there you go...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: