*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  we need more mm and mmm
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: we need more mm and mmm  ( 13580 )
Pole4hole
: 13

« : June 22, 2011, 09:04:56 PM »

All the guys I bone say they would like to see more gay and bi scenes. Who's with me?
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : June 23, 2011, 01:29:42 AM »

While I am not gay, I support the cause....I was a voice with the ladies when they demanded more FF and FFF poses, so it's only fair that the gay men demand the same....Pole, I hope you become as big a gay voice as Janinie Dee has been for the lesbians
alstott
: 635

« #2 : June 23, 2011, 04:54:26 AM »

Yep makes sense to me...btw i'm not gay too...but not many gay or bi guys stand up and tells their needs and wishes...so Pole maybe you can get in the lead

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : June 23, 2011, 08:46:56 AM »

Pole,

thanks for the topic. More gay and bi guys need to express themselves. I have voiced for them, though I am straight. Especially the MM community has been lacking new poses. The lesbian community has voiced her wants and desire, am glad to see more and more gay guys find the forum. Keep it up! And let us know what kind of poses you would like to see..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : June 24, 2011, 09:54:12 AM »

Though you should not expect miracles. I HAVE been very vocal, and have still be disappointed on a regular basis, but in comparison between FF and MM (and their respective threesomes) speaking up here DOES make a difference.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #5 : June 24, 2011, 07:59:48 PM »

Hi Guys.
Whist i adore Achat so much i am continually dissapointe every week. I get so excited each time and up date comes and then dissapointed each time nothing for MM and MMM. Its so frustrating. Ive been a paid member for just over 6 monthst and the only addition for MM is a slapping ass sound effect.
If the Achat teams are truly serious about making a sucess of their business they should seriuosly consider building their Gay and Lesbian customer base. As far as i am aware there is a huge untapped market there for them to source new customers. More variety in the MM MMM FF and FFF poses could only serve to encourage more users to join.
Would also love to see more development in the MMF 3 some. Make it a true bisex experience where the boys can get it on too. Sure may not be popular with the str8 guys. But if you have to set some rules before you start then well so be it.
Have been in a number of MMF situations here and the girl has expressed the desire to see the boys have some fun together too.

Some suggestions for Bi sex MMF 
The 2nd boy to lick and suck the girls pussy and the boys balls and ass while they fuck.
While the girl is being fucked doggy style the 2nd boy could stand astride her getting a blow Job and handjob from his buddy.
In the exisitjng standing blowjob pose while both being sucked off by the girl the boys could  Kiss/ touch andplay with the others ass /pinch and kiss nipples
A 3 way kissing and touching pose with all touching eachother at once.

If any Gay or Bi guys read this please add some comments and ideas in support.  Need to hear from you as silence will get you nothing.

Thanks

« : June 24, 2011, 09:00:13 PM zzAnthonyzz »
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : June 25, 2011, 11:12:04 AM »

It is a group that has been silent here Anthony... though I cannot say it will work... hope your insight and taking the banner in hand works out well in getting your wants.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : June 26, 2011, 09:32:42 AM »

Though it should be noted Anthony that I have been the solitary, consistent lesbian voice here, and between my efforts and the wonderful amount of support people here on the board have shown there HAS been results. So while you shouldn't get your hopes up I don't want to dash them right away either.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bambi_Fawn
: 16

« #8 : June 27, 2011, 10:47:53 PM »

About time some guys came forward for the male same sex side of the argument
Hardbody
: 23

« #9 : July 02, 2011, 04:36:36 AM »

Hi Guys.
Whist i adore Achat so much i am continually dissapointe every week. I get so excited each time and up date comes and then dissapointed each time nothing for MM and MMM. Its so frustrating. Ive been a paid member for just over 6 monthst and the only addition for MM is a slapping ass sound effect.
If the Achat teams are truly serious about making a sucess of their business they should seriuosly consider building their Gay and Lesbian customer base. As far as i am aware there is a huge untapped market there for them to source new customers. More variety in the MM MMM FF and FFF poses could only serve to encourage more users to join.
Would also love to see more development in the MMF 3 some. Make it a true bisex experience where the boys can get it on too. Sure may not be popular with the str8 guys. But if you have to set some rules before you start then well so be it.
Have been in a number of MMF situations here and the girl has expressed the desire to see the boys have some fun together too.

Some suggestions for Bi sex MMF 
The 2nd boy to lick and suck the girls pussy and the boys balls and ass while they fuck.
While the girl is being fucked doggy style the 2nd boy could stand astride her getting a blow Job and handjob from his buddy.
In the exisitjng standing blowjob pose while both being sucked off by the girl the boys could  Kiss/ touch andplay with the others ass /pinch and kiss nipples
A 3 way kissing and touching pose with all touching eachother at once.

If any Gay or Bi guys read this please add some comments and ideas in support.  Need to hear from you as silence will get you nothing.

Thanks

I get loads of women saying they would love to just stand back and watch me and another guy playing.Would love it if they had positions for 2 gay or bi-males to perform in font of a female just like the ffm positions....One for the future i really hope so........ ;D
Pole4hole

« #10 : July 03, 2011, 06:33:02 PM »

I love what you are all saying I like too see more mmm stuff like train anal and maybe some dp stuff too.
Hardbody
: 23

« #11 : July 16, 2011, 02:00:38 AM »

Thought i would bump this...Really hope that Achat come up with some Gay/Bi  mmf positions...Were the 2 men play with each other as the female watches and then joins in....Cant be hard to do  ;D ;D ;D (here is hoping)  :P
Pole4hole

« #12 : August 10, 2011, 12:38:31 AM »

come on Achat we need more gay and bi stuff
prias
: 317

« #13 : August 13, 2011, 06:10:07 AM »

Gay guys are really the loosers in achat, with awful clothes and pose update so rare that they must wait for them like it was the messiah...

As many not gay people already did, I fully support you pals
Urmel007
: 33

« #14 : September 17, 2011, 04:08:10 AM »

Hello there ...

it is so funny to use this ... but plzzzzzz ... don't let hunger out with just this few poses.

plz plz plz with cream on it ... i would be your slave forever XD
there are so many poses missing ... help us make cybersex not only cum ... let us feel supernova our dicks with each other ...

Damn ... and you'll need a new shader ... load would be to great if it would look real wet and could be spread oll over the body and can get licked from every part of your partner ...

and hey ... just one more idea and than i'll have to left you alone with it ... where is the shower to clean up for the next action XD

best wanking regards from

Urmel
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: