*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll
« previous next »
: [1]
: Poll  ( 5545 )
Kat101
: 9

« : July 20, 2011, 08:09:06 AM »

Who has the sexiest avatar???
« : July 20, 2011, 10:00:58 AM Kat101 »
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : July 20, 2011, 10:05:12 AM »

Are you asking of total presentation? Backdrop, positioning and taglines? That could be an interesting question...

TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : July 20, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »

And who is to judge? I am sure that everyone will have a different opinion.. Maybe a miss/mr/she-Avatar competition is in order? With qualifying rounds and a grand finale?
Something I am sure the dev-team should be able to fascilitate. Will definately draw more people to the forum..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Pandora
: 38

« #3 : July 20, 2011, 01:03:41 PM »

Interesting, and completely subjective. Some profiles make me have a  :o wtf moment, but obviously they look good to some people. I'm sure mine has caused wtf moments for others as well lol.

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Kat101
: 9

« #4 : July 20, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »

Who has the sexiest avatar???
Never make eye contact while eating a bananna
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : July 20, 2011, 03:14:20 PM »

@Kat.. mmhmm... why do you think I talk to you during your lunch hour  ;) .. Look at me Kat!  ;D

@ Tight purely subjective... that is why I asked about defining the parameters...not everyone will have the same opinion of what is sexy...but an interesting opinion to share...

Adera
: 3047

« #6 : July 20, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »

Interesting, and completely subjective. Some profiles make me have a  :o wtf moment, but obviously they look good to some people. I'm sure mine has caused wtf moments for others as well lol.
Most of the girls online right now can at least put together a decent look, I tend to browse others for ideas and to judge them a little. When I see someone wearing visible panties under a bathing suit, terrible colour match up or something like that I get this urge to tell them how bad it looks... but I usually refrain from doing so.

Anyway... a poll could be fun and if no one votes for me I'll just tell myself you have personal reasons for doing so or you all have bad taste. ;) :P

Damn... what to wear if we're going to compete... so many choices. :-\
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #7 : July 20, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »

I'm always looking for more ways to get "involved" with the community of AChat. I think a contest like this could be fun. Would give me a chance to see everyone else's personality types.  :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: