*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  COMPLETE Vote for pose idea to be developed
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Wich one of these poses should be developed first?
Against the wall by Adera   -17 (35.4%)
Teasing pose by Steelsilk   -0 (0%)
Glory hole pose by Steelsilk   -2 (4.2%)
Snoodling ("penis rubbing") by Unhealer   -1 (2.1%)
Chair pose Foreplay by TightFit74   -3 (6.3%)
Foot job pose by Shianna   -8 (16.7%)
Submission pose (girl-girl) by Yara_Lana   -2 (4.2%)
S&M pose by orioneh   -2 (4.2%)
Unsexual (sit down at a table) by orioneh   -2 (4.2%)
Lotus position by Bear   -2 (4.2%)
CowGirl by DemonXXX   -3 (6.3%)
Exclusively anal by Unhealer   -6 (12.5%)
: 46

: COMPLETE Vote for pose idea to be developed  ( 40197 )
Lord_Orion

« #45 : August 19, 2011, 10:37:23 AM »

they definitely need a couple that are exclusively anal. the common ones are probably variations of doggy and prone. does ms have doggy with S receiving yet?
prone is also a good one, thats where the chick lays down on her stomach and gets it from behind

Didn't even know this was a suggestion, guess I got 2 because not enough people posted

So to elaborate on this one, anal prone position would be a female (or shemale)
laying on her stomach while the guy puts it in, it can be an aggressive mash her face into the bed affair or a very gentle kissy type deal
preferably have actions for both mashing her face into the bed and kissing and stuff, the guy should be somewhat kneeled over the girl so it doesnt seem like a facedown doggy

To add an opinion, a whole set of anal poses should be implemented as variations from the existing entercourse's poses.
Each new anal pose should be endowed of specific action in order to aplly different strenght, speed, rubing, fingering, kissing and so long.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #46 : August 19, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »

they definitely need a couple that are exclusively anal. the common ones are probably variations of doggy and prone. does ms have doggy with S receiving yet?
prone is also a good one, thats where the chick lays down on her stomach and gets it from behind

Didn't even know this was a suggestion, guess I got 2 because not enough people posted

So to elaborate on this one, anal prone position would be a female (or shemale)
laying on her stomach while the guy puts it in, it can be an aggressive mash her face into the bed affair or a very gentle kissy type deal
preferably have actions for both mashing her face into the bed and kissing and stuff, the guy should be somewhat kneeled over the girl so it doesnt seem like a facedown doggy

One thing i would add to yours as an option would be if it could be inverted (even if its a new position) from there with the girl/shemale/or even guy  on the back legs up around the neck or on the waist. Some of the ways it could be like yours aggressive hard, soft with kissing with playing with clit/pussy (either fingering/massaging/rubbing or dildoing) or masturbating the penis with changes to fast slow play with the head or with the balls. I personally love watching my lovers eyes as he fucks in my pussy then switches to my ass. 
strat
: 55

« #47 : August 19, 2011, 03:54:17 PM »

Against the wall
Fully anal

As I posted, I like the idea to also consider once a post sex pose.... once... for tenderness and romantism...lol
Pandora
: 38

« #48 : August 20, 2011, 09:27:41 AM »

"As I posted, I like the idea to also consider once a post sex pose.... once... for tenderness and romantism...lol"

Me to strat, thats why lotus got my vote, it seemed the most tender (somthing sorely lacking in achat).

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Adera
: 3047

« #49 : August 23, 2011, 01:37:29 AM »

Since there are only one pose where males can fuck shemales I wouldn't mind a rougher pose. ::) :P
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #50 : August 23, 2011, 05:09:58 PM »

They could of course, for the appropriate poses, introduce a vaginal-anal toggle instead of having anal as just another action. That way m/f poses could easier be adapted to m/s, just removed the vaginal part of the pose. Another thing could be a 'pull out on orgasm' toggle for the dick-wielding part of our community, giving them the option to choose in or out.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #51 : August 24, 2011, 07:27:34 AM »

Yeah, an option like that would make for more shemale poses... it is not fair that females gets all the fun poses with men. *pout*

It is quite sexy watching a cock shoot its cum all over, though when I'm part of it I find it more pleasurable when he orgasms inside of me or when I orgasm inside a girl for that matter. :P
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #52 : August 24, 2011, 09:36:03 AM »

In a threesome it would be great, though. One gets a facial, the other licks it off and snowballs it with the first. It's like an instant recharge for the donor of the load...   ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #53 : August 25, 2011, 05:38:51 AM »

As visually appealing as it would be to watch two girls snowball my cum I'd be quick to join in. ;) :-*

This makes me think of the threesome pose where we kneel in front of a man, I'm sure we'd have loads of fun in that one Ardeur. Sadly I haven't had any good opportunities to really put that or the FSM dp pose into much use, it is quite hard to gather a group of three that works well together. I wonder how much of the mans cock I'd be able to feel against me in the dp pose irl? :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #54 : August 26, 2011, 03:54:46 AM »

I have learned it isn't easy to form a 3some period. By default I don't do 3somes with strangers and if one of the two others I haven't met, talking before hand with that person is very important so no unexpected things, wishes or behaviour happens in the room.
Especially with an mmf I like to know the guy. lol the reason why it has been such a long time I have done mmf.
I prefer to rely on my friends (notch notch wink wink) to ensure everyone has a great time...
But as hard as it is to find a one-on-one partner, it becomes exponentially hard with 3...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #55 : August 29, 2011, 08:45:01 AM »

omfg its a fucking game tight
Bear
: 3856

« #56 : August 29, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »

Eh, my biggest gripe is that guys are popping off too easily in 3somes, though I have had a lucky break in hooking up with some creative peeps who are able to join the descriptive play. It's been way too long since I have done any FFM (FSM) play to make a comment on partners there, but I have had some fun encounters when hooked up with women who are comfortable in playing together,

alstott
: 635

« #57 : August 29, 2011, 07:39:12 PM »

of course it's just a game Unhealer but be honest...we all prefer to have a 3some with someone we know so we can be sure we've a good time and not waste them...at the start i had many 3somes and most of them were very unsatisfied so now i only accept them with people i taked before a bit cuz i wanna have fun and i don't need girls coming after or during the act who are telling me sorry man but this other guy have made me so fucking pissed off

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #58 : August 29, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »

threesomes are easy enough to leave
Adera

« #59 : August 30, 2011, 12:42:23 AM »

I rather join two people who know each other and are searching for a 3:rd person since I find it quite easy to play in a way that works for the rest. I know quite a few are used to play a certain way and if you find two people doing it completely different in the same room its real hard to try and be the mediator.

Still 3somes with men are a bit frustrating when I can't have some. *pout*
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: