*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  WIP SECTION
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
: WIP SECTION  ( 81797 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #105 : November 19, 2011, 03:43:28 AM »

I was taking a look at other game homepage after 2 year (i had try it only for a week) and have to admit there are moooore features then here. the montly price is twice, but at the end i think it isn't too expensive (well, for me, at the moment, it is!  ;D) and probably it's more famous then achat or other similar "games" cause it's more like a real world, when u can have event every days (less or more!), visit different place like disco, a beach, and more.

That doesn't mean i wanna see Achat becoming a merely copy of other game and i know this is basically a chat game, not a persistent world, but taking it like a sample for some suggestion, isn't a bad thing.....egsample: dunno if other game have this option, but here i like to share, for me and my spose, a place we can call our home! i know what u are thinking....set the same room! i know this is the fast and easy way to do it, but at the end i don't like it to much, cause u can't add your personal touch in it! i mean, i really like the room whit the view on the city, it's fantastic!, but i like the bed whit tiger sheet too, but this one is in a different room and i can't set it into another.....i had say it before, but a personalized room will be really nice and wellcome to more of the costumer and it can be something only premium can have (talking about how to incentivate free member to subcrive like prem).

Then, the common area......not a place for all the prem, it will be a caos!, but it can be create for a max amount of peoples (100!? less or more!? have to work on it!), so we need more then 1: beach, park in the middle of a city (lot of table whit bench for sex poses will work!), a disco or a pub.......here u can meet other users and exchange opinion whit them and, if u feel the sparkle whit them, something more! mmmh, and why not, a dedicated club for RP lovers, isn't it good!?

All this is a lot of work and maybe this will change the nature of achat, so probably it never see the light.....but it will be really nice, in my opinion! maybe the price for subscription gonna rise a little, but if we can have some new and interessing stuff, it can be a little sacrifice....
« : November 22, 2011, 03:09:12 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #106 : November 19, 2011, 07:50:23 AM »

That is certainly not the first time a common area has been suggested. The counter though is that other game is notorious for technical difficulties, and for not being too worried about resolving them. While AChat is INCREDIBLY stable for everything it does.

For AChat, obviously my main concern are a wider variety of LGBT poses. As far as group chatting I would just like to see the group chat channels restored. If it could one day grow into something like other game that's great, but I'm thinking steps before leaps.

Especially since the hardware upgrades probably would  mandate them doubling membership costs while still causing outages like other game is prone to.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69

« #107 : November 21, 2011, 03:41:12 AM »

Janine, as i said, i don't wan a copy of other game, i just hope we gonna have some for a max amount of peoples, not for all, where u can meet your friends and lovers and have some funny time togheter.

dunno how the group chat channels was working, but this can be another nice return, but at the moment it's only a dream.

hentaiboy69

« #108 : November 22, 2011, 09:06:34 AM »

Dunno how many users are usually logged in, so we need more then one common space for each tipe (four or five can be probably good if each one can support around 200 users). i think we can imagine achat like a big city whit several district and several places for shopping (why not!?), meeting peoples, etcetera.

how can it work!? in a simple way: client make u start in the room (will be nice if we can have an apartment oneday!), not in the editor menu, when u can walk around and use forniture whit different option:
- wardrobe for clothes, accessories and tatoo;
- mirror for make up, hairstyle and body option;
- telephon for searching partner or in friends, lovers and sposes list;
- outdoor for leaving and reacing the common area
When u leave, a map give u the opportunity to choose wher u wanna go, selecting district, shop or other places.

it's a titanic work, i know this and i'm realistic, but it can be nice and can give us all the thing we are asking to A-team! i'm waiting for your opinion, my friend!

Bear
: 3856

« #109 : November 22, 2011, 09:38:47 AM »

Titanic does describes the work involved.

A very good wish list Hentai',... I pretty much have to leave it as such a  wish list.

hentaiboy69

« #110 : November 22, 2011, 09:46:41 AM »

yes i know......Christmas is coming, so it's a good time for wishlist, don't you think so!?   :D

hentaiboy69

« #111 : November 24, 2011, 05:14:52 AM »

and talking about Christmas......what A-team gonna release for it!? hope we can have some themed decoration in room too! it will be really appreciated!

Bear

« #112 : November 24, 2011, 08:10:48 AM »

Guess I need to p/u the xmas outfits from last year I missed on my hiatus.

Ho Ho Ho... put a smile on Kris Kringles face  :D

Adera
: 3047

« #113 : November 24, 2011, 08:55:57 AM »

Do we get to sit in Santas lap and tell him our wishes? :P
Bear

« #114 : November 24, 2011, 09:06:17 AM »

well this Santa would find that more rewarding then milk and cookies.. :P

Adera
: 3047

« #115 : November 24, 2011, 11:12:22 AM »

Bear, I hope Santa are willing to fulfill some more unconventional wishes. ;)

Mrs Claus could also take some wishes I guess?
hentaiboy69

« #116 : November 25, 2011, 02:36:36 AM »

Adera, depend who send the whishes.....but if it's you, i'm sure he will really happy to make it true!

anyway, back on topic and looking at today: new pose is in the way (hope there isn't only an update like last week) and probably most of us gonna be disappointed about the release.....wonder how many peoples they have in the programming staf!
« : November 25, 2011, 04:08:48 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #117 : November 25, 2011, 11:16:06 AM »

We have a semi miracle ! a 3some pose for MFF! have someone try it!?

Bear

« #118 : November 25, 2011, 11:34:39 AM »

I did... a decent extension of the Rodeo girls 3some pose..  it would have been more interesting to have had the dildo in hand to play with the top girl...

Pose options are quite frankly limited. I t has potential to be very good,... but honestly falls far short of its potential. If they had set the Male in a crouch other than his knees,... he could have  used penetration on both,... bouncing from hole to hole... which would have been a sizzling idea....
to either lick, finger or fuck....

Right now he can only do oral,... finger,  breast play top female,..jerk off,...raise her legs over his shoulder (why?... may have to look closer at that pose to see if it "impacts" bottom female) or grip her legs...

bottom girl limited to receptive options only and breast play.. top likewise options, primarily leg positioning.

hentaiboy69

« #119 : November 26, 2011, 03:18:42 AM »

so, basically, u don't like ti to much, Bear!

... but honestly falls far short of its potential. If they had set the Male in a crouch other than his knees,... he could have  used penetration on both,... bouncing from hole to hole... which would have been a sizzling idea....
to either lick, finger or fuck....

oh, this will be really amazing! but better way to do it, is when the girls a face to face laying on a bed and the man is standing up on the floor....

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11  
« previous next »
: