*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Adding RP as a 'favorites' option
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Adding RP as a 'favorites' option  ( 20642 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : September 19, 2011, 05:39:56 PM »

What I am really missing as an option, added to the current list of  'fuck, oral, anal, handjob, SM, Fetish and masturbation, is RP. I see so many girls/shemales putting in their banner they are into rp, it might be time to add that as an option.

It would make it easier for people to find eachother. Knowing the bulk of users are here for the animations, a growing group is getting enthousiastic about rp. The environment of AChat leanding itself perfect for naughty, erotic stories. Making it possible to 'do' things for which there isn't an animation, room, background or clothing.

I am sure there are more wishes for added favorites, so add them if you like...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 20, 2011, 01:12:15 AM »

As i said before, i totally agree whit u!

More visibility for peoples and a chance to find someone really interessed in this!

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : September 20, 2011, 01:14:25 AM »

An RP choice would be a nice addition.
Zinah
: 167

« #3 : September 22, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »

+1 on the RP option.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : September 23, 2011, 01:06:05 AM »

I'll just throw in my "me too".

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : September 23, 2011, 07:59:52 AM »

Ditto, though not certain my vote casts much influence... a year later and sunny and I still don't have a cowboy hat.  >:(

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #6 : September 23, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »

I think it's a great idea and I am all for it.

TightFit74

« #7 : September 23, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »

Susy, this should be really the easiest thing to do. Can you maybe shine some light on the thoughts of the dev team about this suggestion?

Bear
: 3856

« #8 : September 23, 2011, 06:21:00 PM »

I think it's a great idea and I am all for it.

What cowboy hats for sunny and I?
That's kind of you...

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #9 : September 23, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »

That's kind of you...
For TIght's RP idea AND your cowboy hats. When you get them, I'll join you both on the range to create our own version of Brokeback Mountain  :P I am hoping that "RP, Role Play, or Descriptive" becomes a search option.

TightFit74

« #10 : September 24, 2011, 02:23:13 AM »

That's kind of you...
For TIght's RP idea AND your cowboy hats. When you get them, I'll join you both on the range to create our own version of Brokeback Mountain  :P I am hoping that "RP, Role Play, or Descriptive" becomes a search option.

ms Keiko, will you join Sunny and Bear or me and Bear? :P

just kidding....

alstott
: 635

« #11 : September 24, 2011, 05:52:39 AM »

Well first of all a roleplay option in our banner would be great cuz i'm tired of these fucking...sorry for my words...lame bedroom adventures...you wanna fuck ?...i'm doing good...pffff yeah yeah  ;D and YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS...PLEASE GIVE OUR SPECIAL MEMBERS AT LEAST THEIR COWBOY HATS...what the...is so difficult ???

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #12 : September 24, 2011, 09:13:46 AM »

MMMM OH OH YES YES MMMMM MMMM MMM MMM yeah id rather they just shut up and click stuff...
SueCB
: 49

« #13 : September 25, 2011, 08:55:34 PM »

Pfft cowboy hats ... hell, let's get all wild and kinky and demand spurs! And a riata (that's lasso to folks not from the SW).  ;D

oh ps: Hate to break it to you "cowboys" out there, 8 seconds might be good for Nationals, but for me I'm not even breathing hard yet. lmao.
Adera
: 3047

« #14 : September 26, 2011, 12:52:16 AM »

They've been asking for the whole outfit but been narrowing it down as the months have passed.

I didn't know about the word riata... to bad there are no sexy cowboys over here, only sami people catching reindeer's with lassos.

Sue, lol ;D. Better turn things around then? put a cock ring on him and take him for a long ride at your own leasure but then again, a strong man bucking under me... mmmmm. :P
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: