*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cold invites and conversation
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Cold invites and conversation  ( 16380 )
Pafe
: 548

« #15 : January 27, 2012, 09:17:45 AM »

I know cold invites will never go away, and I'm sure it has already been mentioned before, but it would be better if they were less intrusive.

I usually talk to my friends with the chat log box expanded so a massive, blood red invite alert box in the center of my screen is a little unsettling.

I'd prefer a tab or something on the chat box that, when selected, lists a que of pending invites. Perhaps it could flash when you receive a new invite. That way everyone is happy. The cold inviter is satisfied knowing they sent me their request and I don't need to worry about getting slapped in the face by a big red box every couple minutes. Win - win! :)

Hiya's...

That is a terrific Idea Keiko, especially the flashing on new invites.  My friend Satoire tells me she feels like Wonder Woman using her Bracelets of Victory when fending off unsolicited invites using the "decline" button.  >ping<  >pow<

I too enjoy a good conversation before heading into a room.  I like the idea that the other person is trying to seduce me or vice versa vicie.   ;D  And a good conversation can do that.  I don't know if any of you were old AOL users, but back in it's heyday it could be like AChat, minus the graphics.  I had some conversations there with others that got pretty steamy.  My point is that, to me, it's the words that get me started, and the cold invites really don't do a thing, except being annoying, as Keiko says with the big, red box popping up.  There... that's my two cents.  :)

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : January 27, 2012, 09:30:56 AM »

Avoiding cold invite is the national sport here in achat........wonder who is the champion here!   ;D

Pafe, during my lunch break i had chat whit your friend Satoire and i think she is really friendly! Hope she wanna join us here on forum!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : February 23, 2012, 12:31:36 AM »

hmmm ok everybody dislike free users cause of cold invits . but there is something i dislike more . A premium man who say "can i invit you to talk quietly" , so you accept , and every 2 minutes he ask you if you want become his wife or beg for have sex knowing youre a lesbian lol ;D what a pity  ;D .

With cold invits , its clear , free want sex , but premiums you can never know before accepting lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #18 : February 23, 2012, 03:03:00 AM »

"Me man - you woman - We fuck"  is the simple rule more peoples follow, premium and free.

I don't hate free users (i have some in friends list), the real bad things are the cold invite and they come from free and prem: it's all on the peoples manners!
« : February 23, 2012, 04:49:34 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #19 : February 23, 2012, 04:45:17 AM »

A hint for those that are annoyed with the big red box popping up. It is moveable. When the invitation box apears, grab it with your mouse and move it out of sight. That way it won't be in view or almost unnoticable..

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sexilicious
: 2755

« #20 : February 23, 2012, 07:19:29 AM »

hehe then you would have to move the box back when your friends invite you or you will just have to invite them all the time ;D

hentaiboy69

« #21 : February 23, 2012, 07:46:50 AM »

I was thinking the same, sexi!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #22 : February 23, 2012, 08:40:17 AM »

I assume that you would know when your friends invite you and you willbe ready, waiting for the box to appear.. I think it beats being disturbed by it constantly though.. I think you get more cold invites as invites from friends, most of the time.. (trying not to generalise too much..)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sexilicious
: 2755

« #23 : February 23, 2012, 09:27:11 AM »

hehe i know tight ;D but sometimes i do get a friend after talking for a while surprise me with an invite and sometimes i surprise them lol but most of the time i send it it is me being ornery

Pafe
: 548

« #24 : February 23, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »

A hint for those that are annoyed with the big red box popping up. It is moveable. When the invitation box apears, grab it with your mouse and move it out of sight. That way it won't be in view or almost unnoticable..

Tight

Hiya's...

Wow... you learn something new everyday!  Thanks for the tip.  I may not move it completely, but I can get it out of the middle of the screen.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #25 : February 23, 2012, 08:21:49 PM »

"Me man - you woman - We fuck"  is the simple rule more peoples follow, premium and free.

I don't hate free users (i have some in friends list), the real bad things are the cold invite and they come from free and prem: it's all on the peoples manners!

hehe , if you read well , i have not say "hate" but "dislike" its little different  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #26 : February 24, 2012, 03:28:48 AM »

Rukya, i use the world "hate" cause i have the impression someone have it (my impression on some posts here on the forum). I know it's not a right word, but it suit the situation sometimes!

Adera
: 3047

« #27 : February 24, 2012, 03:41:01 AM »

hmmm ok everybody dislike free users cause of cold invits . but there is something i dislike more . A premium man who say "can i invit you to talk quietly" , so you accept , and every 2 minutes he ask you if you want become his wife or beg for have sex knowing youre a lesbian lol ;D what a pity  ;D .

With cold invits , its clear , free want sex , but premiums you can never know before accepting lol  ;D

I've met those as well Rukya. ::)

Most of them are too pitiful for me to find interesting, it's really bothersome when they start to beg and cry. :-\
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #28 : February 24, 2012, 07:17:43 AM »

hehe yes , so true , but maybe i'm too much gentle . Even in a boring discution cut by many " and now you want " , i cant say " ok youre boring i go " ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #29 : February 24, 2012, 07:44:18 AM »

What I find interesting is how I've mostly met guys like that, not as many girls like that at all... could of course be me not making them interested enough but I rather not think that's the reason. ::)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: