*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ~*HAPPY HALLOWEEN*~
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
: ~*HAPPY HALLOWEEN*~  ( 49433 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #30 : October 08, 2011, 07:54:32 PM »

Great intro, Bear. The song fits perfectly with the atmosphere you described in stunning detail. You can expect me to show up among the costumed crowd very shortly.  ;)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #31 : October 09, 2011, 10:52:04 AM »

Girl, picking outfit, will be there soon though.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #32 : October 09, 2011, 10:55:40 AM »

For any pondering this and how it works, I refer you to the thread "Masked Ball"

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,541.0.html

as stated there the ground rules are relatively straight forward...

There is no need to sit back waver with the thought that you have to dream up an elaborate story... the intro is but a tool for the setting... to use AZVloverV instructions...which set it perfectly...

Please set aside your inhibitions and your identities as you step into this world of mystery, intrigue, and eroticism.
Try to have fun and let your imagination run wild.

Now some basic groundrules:
#1 Respect one another.
#2 Describe your mask and/or costume.
#3 Pick an alias other than your handle to be referred to while you are at the ball.  Your alias might have something to do with your costume.  For example, if you are wearing nothing but a toga, a crown of laurels, and a golden mask, you might refer to yourself as Appollo, who was the Roman sun god.  If you decided to come in a horse costume, you might refer to yourself as Mustang, in need of taming!
« : October 09, 2011, 10:57:53 AM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #33 : October 09, 2011, 12:23:15 PM »

Bear, an amazing intor *takes of hat and makes a deep bow* My compliments... see you all there!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #34 : October 09, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »

Okay and because I didn't note it earlier. Massive credit where it's due Bear. An amazing job. I have picked a costume, and am now just working on a similarly awesome entrance.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #35 : October 10, 2011, 01:07:40 PM »

Thank you....though I have reread it a half dozen times and conclude... it could be better...chuckles a minor rewrite  ::)
...to better reflect that music.

At this point Tight are you and I alone playing there?....

*laughs* my pets could make an interesting story...

Adera
: 3047

« #36 : October 10, 2011, 02:01:46 PM »

I haven't had time to write any yet... will get to it.
TightFit74

« #37 : October 11, 2011, 10:03:37 AM »

We're no longer alone Bear. And I am very pleased with who joined us. Welcome girls, and welcome to anyone else that wants to join...

Bear

« #38 : October 11, 2011, 01:19:28 PM »

Nicely done folks...

again a reminder... you don't need to join in elaborate play... simply picking an outfit and showing us what you might wear to such a gala  is a treat  ;)

*grabs sunny's hand as before it reaches the keyboard....shaking my head*

"Besides a cowboy hat ..."
« : October 11, 2011, 01:23:36 PM Bear »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #39 : October 12, 2011, 04:19:23 AM »

I had just start to read the intro (damn my english...better if i'm going to translate it!) and it looks great! dera girls and guys, i can not bow in front of your amazing work and dropn my hat  for it! i'm gonna show u (soon i hope!) somethingh i'mj working on for an Halloween costum, an easy 3d concept (maybe i'm gonna work on it better whit a draw) and if someone like it, hope u wanna use it for your party

TightFit74

« #40 : October 12, 2011, 07:56:18 AM »

@ Bear *grins evilly*

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #41 : October 12, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »

Thanks for the welcome, boys. :)

The party has only barely just begun and Bear has extended an invitation to everyone, whether you can post in paragraphs or sentences. It's a chance to imagine yourself to be whomever you want to be. And it's all for fun. It's never too late to join.

And if you are struggling with character development, you can a private message to myself or anyone here. We'd be more than happy to bounce ideas back and forth with you.

Or, like Bear suggested,  if you only wish to post a costume of yourself as one of the guests without role playing, (or role play at a later time), you can still be included in the story as the plot thickens.

Adera
: 3047

« #42 : October 12, 2011, 12:47:30 PM »

I'm not struggling with character development but with which costume I want to go in. I have two quite well formed ideas but I'm not sure which one I like the most. The first one was is my initial idea and is a bit fairy tale inspired, I thought about the second one after reading the introduction and its far more sultry and kinky. None of them are original in any way and I'm finding it quite hard to choose between them.
Bear

« #43 : October 12, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »

hmm.. you want us to choose for you?
thumbing thru the rule book,... nothing in here restricting you from playing more than one  ::)

TightFit74

« #44 : October 13, 2011, 05:52:24 AM »

Adera,

you can always send us your ideas in a pm.. Maybe our opinion would help you with chosing the right one. Though I already know what I'd like to see you wear... ;)

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  
« previous next »
: