*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  At the Wall MF version
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: For 249 A$ is it worth the price
Yes   -31 (86.1%)
No   -4 (11.1%)
Still waiting for the release of the back brace in clothing   -1 (2.8%)
: 32

: At the Wall MF version  ( 48091 )
Bear
: 3856

« #45 : January 09, 2012, 01:49:04 PM »

In the states it depends on the aggressiveness of the DA,  many communities allow not only that, but require registration as a sexual offender. That can severely damage ones reputation.

NewGurl
: 433

« #46 : January 09, 2012, 01:56:40 PM »

I have heard of that too
bluedenim
: 3007

« #47 : January 09, 2012, 05:37:08 PM »

Ok,

You guys have really frightened me now!

I won't be doing it again in a hurry!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Urban
: 329

« #48 : January 10, 2012, 11:12:14 PM »

In the states it depends on the aggressiveness of the DA,  many communities allow not only that, but require registration as a sexual offender. That can severely damage ones reputation.
You country seen to have a serious problem with sex :o, in France you will be fined for that or if it is in a remote area and late the cops will probably just "kick your butt" and send you home. But jail, court, registration in some files, what is the next step Inquisition time with stacks in Main street ?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #49 : January 11, 2012, 03:08:53 AM »

mmmmh, i have heard about DA, but don't remember what that mean.......

Urban, i agree whit you......sometimes in the states they act to an extreme side to another so easly.....

In Italy, some years ago, the mayor of a city had propose to publish on paper the license plates of cars of men was caught whit street hookers. a big polemic was begin on it.....and i think that "project" never started (not sure, cause i don't hear more about it).

istitution talk more about privacy, but only when they can have advantage of it....just think on credit card: everything you buy can be under the eyes of perfect stranger! at the end, where is that damn privacy!?

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #50 : January 11, 2012, 03:13:53 AM »

not everyones country is sexually liberal .. I can understand the point of view for the US to have that approach. Mainly because their convention is that it is unacceptible if i remember correctly when i visited a beach over there I went topless for a few minutes then had a lifeguard standing over me saying put on my bikini top. I looked at him as if he was insane did it but asked why ... you cant in the US go topless or nude unless at designated beach areas for that.

In Australia you dont need to worry about it ;). I hate tanlines.
Adera
: 3047

« #51 : January 11, 2012, 03:58:07 AM »

In Sweden I rather not go topless, there's nearly none or no one at all who are... unless your at a nudist beach and I don't want to stand out too much.

When I went to Spain this summer I went topless some even if it was a bit embarrassing, though my biggest problem was not getting sunburned... which I did get even with quite strong sun lotion. *pout*

Makes me a bit jealous that kitten have summer now, it's like a meter of snow on the ground here... I much rather lie topless on a warm beach even if I get ogled.
hentaiboy69

« #52 : January 11, 2012, 04:24:11 AM »

kitten, i can understand nude, but topless......at this time, it's strange to don't see girls in topless around! oh well.....every country have it's rules!

medjai
: 415

« #53 : January 11, 2012, 07:10:14 AM »

Hentai I guess u and me being italian we're preety used to toples like it's a regualr thing but in other countries it's forbidden or regulated with special beaches for that. In europe topless in preety common for what I could see in my vacation times but I can understand that some could be offfended by that, and by some I mean wives and girlfriends cause I've never seen a man complaining about been able to see onother woman's breast  ;D
hentaiboy69

« #54 : January 11, 2012, 07:25:52 AM »

i guess so!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #55 : January 11, 2012, 10:26:55 AM »

kitten, i can understand nude, but topless......at this time, it's strange to don't see girls in topless around! oh well.....every country have it's rules!

Like i said hentai its and American rule in Australia it doesn't apply you can go topless. I think its a silly rule personally ... but you know what happens "when in rome do as the romans do" at least the benefit is if I ever go to italy I can go topless ;).
Urban
: 329

« #56 : January 11, 2012, 10:29:29 AM »

Rome is gone since long time,better to try the Gallo-Romans on the french riviera :p
hentaiboy69

« #57 : January 11, 2012, 10:54:01 AM »

Like i said hentai its and American rule in Australia it doesn't apply you can go topless. I think its a silly rule personally ... but you know what happens "when in rome do as the romans do" at least the benefit is if I ever go to italy I can go topless ;).

oh, be sure you end up to be surrounded by a vast amount of eyes........to bad i don't like so much sea but prefer mountain!   :-\

medjai
: 415

« #58 : January 11, 2012, 11:13:12 AM »

I've seen topless in mountains too so don't worry  ;D
sexilicious
: 2755

« #59 : January 11, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »

topless in mountains :O guess the gal had a little perky look then hehe ;)

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: