*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just a few ideas on things for the game.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Just a few ideas on things for the game.  ( 23808 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : November 18, 2011, 07:45:22 AM »

I just think that the shemale masturbation poses are a bit bad, the female and male poses are much more inventive. A dildo option would be very welcomed for me. :)
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #31 : November 18, 2011, 07:49:40 AM »

I just think that the shemale masturbation poses are a bit bad, the female and male poses are much more inventive. A dildo option would be very welcomed for me. :)

A bit bad how Adera ? they are more like the male pose as opposed to an accurate one for s?
Adera

« #32 : November 18, 2011, 07:59:53 AM »

I just feel it's a bit unimaginative, we can rub our cocks in different speeds and play with a breast a little. With a guy I would be very tempted to slide down the chair a bit, raise my legs and tease my asshole while he watches. Guys can do that
kittenlepurr

« #33 : November 18, 2011, 08:08:04 AM »

Ahhh I see ... I would be tempted to do something similar myself with a guy tease my ass or pussy or both.

This is what happens when the people that design a game allow for something they have no knowledge on.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #34 : November 18, 2011, 08:20:28 AM »

It's not a problem Rukya, not everyone will want to do everything on here... there does seem to be enough interest in a voyeur option being available though.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #35 : November 18, 2011, 08:45:08 AM »

The option would be nice but it's important that those that want their privacy can have it, I don't want to be on display all the time either.

I think it would be fun to watch. If two people for example are doing the teacher and student RP I could be a classmate that have forgotten something, return to the classroom after school and end up watching from the slightly open door to the classroom. That was my initial idea when Janine and Sinnnn had that RP... but Sinnnn kinda pulled me in. ::)

The peeping could of course end if I suddenly find a jock that I've been interested in right behind me asking me with a whisper what I'm doing. It would be terribly hard to have sex outside the door without getting notice by those inside. :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #36 : November 18, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »

Yes, a way to preclude voyeur watching u all the time will be really usefull, like another one: the option, in 3some and in case like voyeur, to send a message only to one of the partner......it will be ridicoloyus typing:  "i wisper to Adera ear: etc etc..." when i don't wan the other read it!

Adera

« #37 : November 18, 2011, 09:05:04 AM »

Oh the idea is that they would be able to read it even though its a whisper. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #38 : November 18, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »

There would be some need for personal messages... an ability for private exchanges...

Would be nice to have perhaps a narrative option... n intro for the viewers that might describe the scene unfolding before them with suggestions of how a viewer might assist..

i.e. A Teacher is giving a her student a lesson in discipline  before the class, which takes an erotic twist... please keep your input within the story guidelines..

or....

A teacher and student meet in a classroom after school hours when a study session takes an unexpected turn... the door is cracked open... and any here are peeking thru the crack..

options could be set for private or open chat...
ie... what might their responses be?
could be hot if the viewers are good in rp...

there is a thread under woman and man which is for suggestions for pose modifications... share your thoughts there on how some can be improved...

@ Zinah... watches as you dash through the field... instead of chasing I move along the fence line... stopping finally to lean against the walls of the stables until you glance my way... and again approach....wordless,... eyes meet and I see that sparkle in your eye as I open the door for you... into the tack room..
« : November 18, 2011, 10:14:18 AM Bear »

Zinah
: 167

« #39 : November 18, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »

@ Zinah... watches as you dash through the field... instead of chasing I move along the fence line... stopping finally to lean against the walls of the stables until you glance my way... and again approach....wordless,... eyes meet and I see that sparkle in your eye as I open the door for you... into the tack room..

Your toy meanders back to you and presses warmly against your lean form,  curling her arms about your neck.  "So, does this mean that I caught you?"   I quirk a brow as my lips curl into a smile and pull away to enter the tack room, hips swaying At the last second I reach back, thread my fingers through yours and pull you in behind me.
Bear

« #40 : November 18, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »

Smirks as you pull me in... my hand clasping the bolt,  closing the door as I move with you.

"mmm...  'Caught me'  has that distinctive twisted reality to it. Who serves who?... That's the convoluted side of this you know... I don't "Make you"... you let me lead your wants,... needs .... desires... to that place."

The door clicks soundly behind us.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #41 : November 19, 2011, 04:10:07 AM »

Oh the idea is that they would be able to read it even though its a whisper. :P
but sometimes there is can be words i wan to tell only to one of my partner.....u know, in 3some i usually are whit one of my lover or spose and the third isnì't necessary someone i had meet before.....

Bear

« #42 : November 19, 2011, 10:41:53 AM »

Well a realistic side of 3somes... you really don't have that privacy... code words are good to establish with a regular partner when you head into 3some play with strangers.

In the light of a voyeur environment... I would consider it necessary... especially in maintaining control of the situation with 3rd parties, or changing the script of of your performance without tipping your hand to the viewers.

kittenlepurr

« #43 : November 19, 2011, 01:30:26 PM »

undoubtedly bear but you don't want it overly restricted too.
Adera

« #44 : November 19, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »

Personal messages/whispers is a different thing than the RP whisper I was thinking of, though I can see the chat quickly becoming cluttered if there are too many RP:ing in the same channel.
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: