*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Interesting Interaction i had with a person on Achat.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Interesting Interaction i had with a person on Achat.  ( 32579 )
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #60 : November 19, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »

@kittenlepurr   hey just call me Sunny > Guess I`m just thick skin , Being a wicca I get my main energy source through rivalry and happiness 
[/quote

Ok Sunny ty ... I dont using nicknames for people without being asked to first.

Your Wiccan? so is my sister :). My beliefs lean more towards the Agnostic rather then the Wiccan or the More Modern Religions.

I do have a thick skin.  I am personally known for alot of patience it takes alot to get me angry but once angry I... whats the word flay people alive with my glares. (That's what an ex said)

Western American is my language... no way I think my regional colloquialism represent the English language.

Though I will type with a sharper eye to proper grammar.

Yours is more a dialect of the English Language .. with its own diversions from the original language.

Adera
: 3047

« #61 : November 19, 2011, 01:33:13 PM »

Unhealer, I've been speaking Swedish here a few times but it's a bit mean to the rest. :)

I guess my sentences end up strange at times and I probably use the wrong expression or words as well.
Bear
: 3856

« #62 : November 19, 2011, 01:39:47 PM »

An important distinction though Kitten'... my vocal language is quite distinct from the use of standard English language.

Accent, regional and social classifications  influence the manner we express ourselves. My written skills are quite distinctive from my verbal. Drop someone trained solely in standard English formats, and they can be easily lost in the normal flow of regional dialects.

There is a town near me which was center of sociological studies in the 60's due to the dialectic changes in the vocal expression. At it's core it was English... but the radical restructuring of the language in meaning of words, sentence structure... a unique language manifested.  You can still go there, hear  English spoken and have absolutely no clue what they are saying.

islandsun
: 1597

« #63 : November 19, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »

::) OOPS ! Was not intended to piss some one off !

psst psst softly whispers does this mean I`m in trouble i`m SORRY !
Adera
: 3047

« #64 : November 19, 2011, 01:48:24 PM »

Kinda like the regional farmers dialects in Sweden... they're terrible hard to understand. I can somewhat understand the dialect they used where I live though only if they're not using it too heavily... it's both a good and bad thing that those dialects are slowly disappearing now.
Bear

« #65 : November 19, 2011, 03:46:53 PM »

@ sunny... :D

nah.. playful sarcastism.. me?.. "prim and proper?"... that is unless you want to be in trouble...
*evil grin*

islandsun
: 1597

« #66 : November 19, 2011, 04:51:12 PM »

@ Bear .... :P    dark sarcastism w * Evil grin !  I like !

And me you might not believe this but , I do have have tentency to kinda get in trouble w my mouth , thinking out loud ,guess I have warp sense of humour some times >hehhehee ! HENCE my dark side !

OMG  !  > Baby u have know ideal what`s goinh through my mind right now !

A  certain cowboy tied to my bed , hey leave spurrs on !
Bear

« #67 : November 20, 2011, 10:35:48 AM »

a delicious hmmm..  :P
though my bed more adapted for such play... you can watch yourself ride in the mirror set in the bookcase headboard.

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: