*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gay Poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Gay Poses  ( 13562 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #15 : November 15, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »

I think that is a good strategy Inazuma. Small things first, which will hopefully be greedily taken in by the gay community and send the message there is a market.

In the end, the game is aimed to make a profift. So as long as anything new is eagerly accepted, there will be more (hopeully).

Dev-team, I hope you will take note of the obvious need for a bigger variation in MM/MMM poses, same as FF/FFF and SS/SSS. They might be small groups of members, they are still customers. The ones that make AChat possible, for you as well... Not just for us..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
inazuma
: 99

« #16 : November 16, 2011, 09:04:40 AM »

there are millions of gay men out there, I know plenty who would love to play a game like this... but I also know that they wouldnt stick around, most wouldnt buy membership, the numer of poses is a real hindrance. theres an reason why theres so few gay users on here, and its not that there isnt a lot of sexually active gay men around the world.

Please! give us more poses!
inazuma

« #17 : November 16, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »

Achat is paid for by membership, not poses, so the aim of Achat is to increase membership. There are a lot of sexually active, rather horny young gay men out there and they would pay for Achat if it was worth doing so, we might be a minority but were in our millions worldwide. So it shows that there is a problem when theres only 30-40 gay premium users on the site. Its not because theres so few of us in the real world, its because we wont spend money on a sex game if the sex isnt very good.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : November 16, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

Hey susy! His logic is sound. I would highly recommend that it be shown to the development team.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #19 : November 16, 2011, 05:43:22 PM »

I never intended the thought of calling the gay community small. Within the frame of AChat it is a very small group. And I think the dev team could easily change that and make a profit at the same time, if they created more poses.

The same goes, I think, for shemales and lesbians. I think they are missing out on a great possibility to make money. In another post, I mentioned before that maybe even focussing on these "minorites", could make AChat stand out from other sexgames, just because they focus on these groups. Since all games focus on the headset first...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
inazuma

« #20 : November 16, 2011, 05:49:17 PM »

Achat could very much create a large LGBT community if it is open and fair, I've been on internet games that had strict anti-homophobia rules and the community theres was 40-50%, whilst it was still getting lots of straight users. Give us a space to express ourselves and meet other gay guys and we will flock.

inazuma

« #21 : November 16, 2011, 07:54:37 PM »

I wasnt for one second suggesting that the Achat team are homophobic, because i can see thats not true. I was just saying that where the LGBT community is made to feel welcome it rewards with their custom.

Pole4hole
: 13

« #22 : November 17, 2011, 08:28:25 PM »

Well thanks for your advice, but a part of me isn't surprised the gay community is quiet, I mean no offense but I can see how a lot of gay users are getting bored after a while of using the same handful of poses, even paying ones. A straight free user gets almost the same number of poses as a gay paying one, so wheres the incentive to stay on this site or pay for membership if your gay? There's not enough poses at a basic level and whilst that's the case its doubtful that you'll attract many gay premium members. I'll stick around, I'll post everyday if I have too, but if users dont think its value for money it'll be hard to persuade them to do the same.
Hello what you said here is true. Me and a lot of guy on here stop paying and went to a different game for a bit. We are going to come back if and when more mm poses are made its just not fun here right now for us gay and bi guys.
inazuma

« #23 : November 17, 2011, 08:34:44 PM »

Well thanks for your advice, but a part of me isn't surprised the gay community is quiet, I mean no offense but I can see how a lot of gay users are getting bored after a while of using the same handful of poses, even paying ones. A straight free user gets almost the same number of poses as a gay paying one, so wheres the incentive to stay on this site or pay for membership if your gay? There's not enough poses at a basic level and whilst that's the case its doubtful that you'll attract many gay premium members. I'll stick around, I'll post everyday if I have too, but if users dont think its value for money it'll be hard to persuade them to do the same.
Hello what you said here is true. Me and a lot of guy on here stop paying and went to a different game for a bit. We are going to come back if and when more mm poses are made its just not fun here right now for us gay and bi guys.

8) see! dev team we do exist and were waiting for you to see that

inazuma

« #24 : November 17, 2011, 11:21:38 PM »

There should be a vote, simplest way to find out whats what. if the votes a clear yes then Achat has to listen, if its a no then the gay guys here know where we stand. Ultimately talk will only go so far, there needs to be concrete evidence to take to the Dev-team.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: