*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gay Poses
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Gay Poses  ( 13582 )
inazuma
: 99

« : November 13, 2011, 06:23:05 AM »

I know Im probably not the only guy to ask for this but us gay guys need more poses  :-[ A missionary position would be very popular, as would some foreplay positions, as at the moment all the positions are either rough sex or non touching, it'd be nice to spend some time kissing a partner before and after. The Missionary position would be really cool if there was an option to lift their legs up. a basic blowjob position would be cool, the facefuck is a little aggressive. The existing poses could be improved a little as well, the doggy style pose for instance could do with more facial expressions.

The group sex positions are also pretty bare, there should be more positions involving all three at the same time, rather than one guy watching.

These are just some basic positions that would be appreciated. There isnt many 'gay' guys using the site, compared to bi guys, probably because it feels kind of basic, even for a premium user.

Please! give us more poses!
inazuma

« #1 : November 13, 2011, 06:40:50 AM »

So the poses that would make a difference...

Missionary (with some kind of lift legs option, and jerking option)
Blowjob (sit back whilst the other guy sucks you)
kissing (self explantatory)
reverse cowboy (like a cowboy position, only facing away from the partner)

group sex:

Spit roast (one guy filled both sides, could adapt the threesome dog pose for this)
Double penetration (one guy sandwiched between two guys, both inside him)
3 way blow job (laying in a triangle, one guy sucking another whilst being sucked)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : November 14, 2011, 03:18:28 AM »

Wellcome to the forum Inazuma,

I am glad you are showing your interest and wishes for the games. There have been requests for more poses by gay guy, but their voice is small. More support is needed if you want to get your wishes across to the development team.

There are other posts like this, I'd suggest to make them in the 'man with man' section. If enough support is there, the poses will come (eventually). Economics does rule AChat, but there must be room to make the gay society (f and m) happier..

The lesbian community has been relentless in expressing their wants and needs (thanks to Janine and others), for the gay men community, only combined strength and voices will make a difference..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : November 14, 2011, 03:43:57 AM »

Wellcome to the forum Inazuma,

I am glad you are showing your interest and wishes for the games. There have been requests for more poses by gay guy, but their voice is small. More support is needed if you want to get your wishes across to the development team.

There are other posts like this, I'd suggest to make them in the 'man with man' section. If enough support is there, the poses will come (eventually). Economics does rule AChat, but there must be room to make the gay society (f and m) happier..

The lesbian community has been relentless in expressing their wants and needs (thanks to Janine and others), for the gay men community, only combined strength and voices will make a difference..

first of all, wellcome to Inazuma!

second: achat gay community isn't to much active on foum, not in this two last month. if they try to be more active, them voice will be loud and A-team have to start to consider them more then now!

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : November 14, 2011, 08:15:26 AM »

Hey Inazuma, as everyone has been saying... it's a matter of presence.

While yes more guys would be helpful I think I showed that even one voice can make a difference as for a good amount of time I was basically THE FF presence here on the forum, but I was constant, and I was given tons of support by the rest of the board, and if you look at where FF was sitting when i got here, and when it rests now I can take at least some personal pride in the advancement.

So the question is if this will be another case of a guy dropping in, making the request, and then vanishing to never be seen again. Or if you will be willing to put in what will be months of time here to show that there is a MM presence not just using the game, but interested in seeing MM developed, because as I've thought about it the avatars are effectively bi since you can change your listed orientation at any time, and even then use any pose regardless of orientation.

Which to me means that the only way they can know there is an actual MM presence interested in AChat is if you spend time here showing them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : November 14, 2011, 08:31:41 AM »

Welcome Inazuma,

Janine said it all,..., being an active member of the forum community here might make a bigger difference.

It doesn't turn on a dime, just to say I want and expect them to suddenly drop their plans and give you this. Folks who think it will be immediate, are rather naive. Keep pressing, we have  had members of the cay community pop in,... be active for awhile and then disappeared, but never a strong steady presence of a voice to support that cause.

And you should be Janine,...,  the lesbian community owes a lot to your steady continual presence of your voice hear. We are certainly at your back in your requests in encouraging them to develop not just poses but poses the community would find interesting and fun.

inazuma

« #6 : November 14, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »

Well thanks for your advice, but a part of me isn't surprised the gay community is quiet, I mean no offense but I can see how a lot of gay users are getting bored after a while of using the same handful of poses, even paying ones. A straight free user gets almost the same number of poses as a gay paying one, so wheres the incentive to stay on this site or pay for membership if your gay? There's not enough poses at a basic level and whilst that's the case its doubtful that you'll attract many gay premium members. I'll stick around, I'll post everyday if I have too, but if users dont think its value for money it'll be hard to persuade them to do the same.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : November 14, 2011, 08:38:49 AM »

Inazuma... right now I'm NOT premium. For a good six months I let my membership lapse and repeatedly stated I was waiting for enough FF poses for me to feel it was worth coming back. (Now I'm just waiting for snow to fall since I'm mostly busy preparing for that right now.)

Even then though I kept a presence that let them know I'm still here, and still queer.  ;)

So you don't HAVE to be premium on here, just vocal, but polite. When I came here there WAS a FF presence, but she was loud, and aggressive, and more inclined to try to use different colored text to emphasize her displeasure rather then making helpful suggestions.

So just join in (we're a fun group, and worth it on that reason alone) and keep making suggestions on what you would like to see.

As a suggestion Adrea and I both maintain threads for suggestions for FF and shemale. I'll go bump mine now as something you might want to start up for MM and MMM.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #8 : November 14, 2011, 08:46:01 AM »

Yes, we can and should voice what we want and hopefully something will happen.

I'm fighting for more MS poses in which I can receive in (haven't been a single one since the initial release of shemales here) and SS poses... SS is almost as sparse as MM in number of poses.
inazuma

« #9 : November 14, 2011, 09:18:22 AM »

Janine Well I understand and know that, I'm just trying to make the point that I can understand why many gay users are giving up. Dont get me wrong, since I paid for it I'm intent on making sure that I dont waste my membership. But like I said, it lacks even the basics, kissing, missionary and blowjob. We dont want the gay karmasutra, just the obvious ones. the basics would be apreciated and could well be the difference between a premium user leaving or renewing.

^ thats coming from experience, because I doubt I'll renew with how it is at the moment, sorry  :(
« : November 14, 2011, 09:24:03 AM inazuma »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #10 : November 14, 2011, 05:34:27 PM »

Inzuma,

imo you have a point when stating there isn't much use to become a premium, with such shortage in poses. And there is a way to get things better, and that is to speak up and show that you care. It is really a shame that there hasn't been real persistance from many gay men (some have been active and gone silent for reasons we can only guess for, they might be very valid), because it is possible to make head way.

As Janine said, we are a fun group to talk with and I would appreciate your opinion on other matters we discus here as well. You might surprise us with insights we mighht miss. Imho, the more mixed a group is, the more representatives from all groups (not trying to put people in boxes..), the morely lively and interesting discusions get.

When persuading the dev-team, or trying to be so annoying (in a respectful way ;) ) they will give you what you want to get rid of you, you can count on the support of us. I and many others have called for more mm poses, even when not having feelings for them personally. In my view, the game should offer as many seductions and graphic treats for all orientations. Unfortunately, economic reasons rule the release list of the dev-team and therefor the target group of those releases.

Stick to it and we will back you up. Good luck!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
inazuma

« #11 : November 14, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »

I can be very annoying, and I dont plan on giving up. I'm intent now so your not getting rid of me.  ;D

Bear
: 3856

« #12 : November 14, 2011, 07:43:39 PM »

Indeed we look forward to you being an active member of the community... it needs one as strong and vocal as Janine has been for the FF

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : November 15, 2011, 02:12:07 AM »

Everyone try to give support to other here.....so, u can count on us inazuma!  ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

inazuma

« #14 : November 15, 2011, 05:05:23 PM »

Thanks, your support is really kind  ;D I think that demanding little things first rather than having grand aims is always the most effective way of getting change, so kissing and missionary are my aims. obviously its not stopping there but they're the ones most sorely missed

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: