*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Do you want more LGBT poses?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Do you want more LGBT poses?
Yes!!!
no

: Do you want more LGBT poses?  ( 17167 )
inazuma
: 99

« #30 : November 30, 2011, 04:46:01 PM »

From the poll, it would appear to be a resounding yes so far. Bearing in mind this is something that isn't going to attract much attention anyway.

Please! give us more poses!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #31 : November 30, 2011, 06:01:16 PM »

I think the poll gives a clear signal to the A-team. I hope they pick it up although we already have confirmation from Suzy that they are working on it.

Gathering from Tom's post about the new test version of AChat, they have been pretty busy. Hopefully some more manpower can be directed to making more LGTB poses for you guys.

My suggestion would be to get the specific poses, polls and suggestions  in the LGBT sections on forum. I do feel tempted to order things so I can see Bear's suggestion, at least from my point of view. And don't be shy to release your feelings and frustration here in tis section. The more you are heard, the bigger the attention and pressure on the team.

Getting more support helps though I understand it does get awkward when talking about the forum too often when you should be talking about something totally different ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Pafe
: 548

« #32 : January 30, 2012, 11:28:12 AM »

Hiya's....

Just keep agitating.  My father told me a long time ago that it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.  I agree there should be more LGBT moves, the more choices one has the better it is.  For me, right now, everything here is new and still shiney so I'm enjoying everything I have tried so far.  There's a lot more to go, too  :D   We'll see how I'm feeling once the luster has worn off. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: