*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Do you want more LGBT poses?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Do you want more LGBT poses?
Yes!!!
no

: Do you want more LGBT poses?  ( 17208 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #15 : November 19, 2011, 09:28:58 AM »

wasnt really talking about being vocal, just about speculation that doesnt really help anyone.
inazuma
: 99

« #16 : November 19, 2011, 02:04:05 PM »

its reasoning, putting forward new ideas to show how Achat could benefit are more effective than moaning constantly, the changes I've mentioned in other threads will be gradual, but so will the introduction of new poses. Simple fact remains, and its pretty obvious, the more poses LGBT users have, the more will stick around and enjoy the game. Whats truly unhelpful is negativity and defeatism.

Please! give us more poses!
Urmel007
: 33

« #17 : November 21, 2011, 05:29:51 PM »

Hello,

this would be real great!
I mean ... it should be a game ... and i can't believe that the MF's would be fine ewith it, if there would be only so less poses like for us gay ^^

Vote for!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #18 : November 21, 2011, 09:20:18 PM »

I agree with you , but see the result of the vote , its clear that hétéros are behind us ( uuh its an image  ;)) and support us for the need of poses .

I hope the programers know that even in sex games there is some concurents for them .

ps : for people who dont understand my words , its not a warning , just a fact , i "play" in another similar site (in the principles) and achat have some progress to do for stay in the race.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
inazuma

« #19 : November 25, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »

Ok, seriously. I will quit if the next pose update they give is another straight pose. enough already! Its actually becoming insulting to have my custom ignored like that. Achat is responsible for the lack of gay members, they can complain that no homo users use the site all they like, if they wont provide a reason to use it they are causing the problem.

If Achat isn't going to be fair on gay users and give them a service beyond the basic, then they shouldn't make them pay for MM poses, give them all of them for free and forget them, better than making them pay and forgetting.

If they are going to make new MM poses, they have to say so because my gay friends on Achat are demoralized, they feel ignored and they won't stick around for much longer. I bet the same goes for the whole LGBT community. 

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : November 25, 2011, 10:02:28 PM »

I understand what you feel , but stay cool . I'ts clear for me that achat programers follow only their own way . Picking sometimes one idea here to make wait the "minor" sexual orientation here . Me i stay only for chat with my friends here , and i've abandoned the hope to have pose for long time yet.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
inazuma

« #21 : November 26, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »

Sorry bout that, I had an outburtst

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #22 : November 27, 2011, 08:06:58 AM »

Believe me, it's understandable.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer

« #23 : November 27, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »

BELIEVE IT :D
Adera
: 3047

« #24 : November 28, 2011, 01:42:45 AM »

@inazuma: something very viable that you could do is to leave AChat aside for like 6 months and then return and see if anything at all has been released for you. Just sitting and waiting here is frustrating... it is for me though since I'm bi its far more likely I'll get something released my way.
inazuma

« #25 : November 28, 2011, 03:18:10 AM »

If I leave the dev team will again say "the gay community is quiet so therefore it doesnt exist". Im sticking around to see what the dev team has promised. If its a half hearted attempt attempt, i.e. a single pose with a few options, I'll leave. If Im paying for something I expect it to be worth the money, but I really dont want to feel like a second rate customer because of my sexuality.

Adera

« #26 : November 28, 2011, 04:31:38 AM »

Yeah, I understand and I agree, though you could do as Janine... not pay but still voice your opinion in the forum.

As it is right now I rather play as a female with men rather than as a shemale since there's only a single pose in which I can receive in. :(
Unhealer

« #27 : November 28, 2011, 07:56:08 AM »

@inazuma: something very viable that you could do is to leave AChat aside for like 6 months and then return and see if anything at all has been released for you. Just sitting and waiting here is frustrating... it is for me though since I'm bi its far more likely I'll get something released my way.
i thought you were more of a tri-sexual  :D
Adera

« #28 : November 28, 2011, 08:43:04 AM »

Lol... I had no idea about that word.
Unhealer

« #29 : November 28, 2011, 02:43:10 PM »

you'll tri anything once lmao
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »