*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Umm About cum
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
: Where you like to cum?
Mouth/Face
Ass
Vagina
Boobs
All :p
I use condom!

: Umm About cum  ( 78009 )
NewGurl
: 433

« #45 : December 24, 2011, 06:59:28 PM »

Yeah, if it tastes really weird I rather not taste it very often either. There's the option of letting him cum when your deep throating him, you will have to taste some of it but most of it will shoot down your throat.

Very true it just depends on the heat of the moment and what we are doing. Sometimes you know not enough time to get to the right possie. ;)

-Merry Christmas all from Australia-

Merry Christmas to you to Dear from USA
Fantasy
: 95

« #46 : December 26, 2011, 09:26:07 AM »

if he does have a heavy taste, just  smear his cock with a lollipop or other flavor you prefere.. works for me... unless of course its your first time with him. then, to each his own, lol...
NewGurl
: 433

« #47 : December 27, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »

I have found a can of whipped cream, or vanilla yogurt makes any man taste good, but I like the taste of cum, too      8)
Evelien
: 8

« #48 : January 02, 2012, 06:23:02 AM »

if he does have a heavy taste, just  smear his cock with a lollipop or other flavor you prefere.. works for me... unless of course its your first time with him. then, to each his own, lol...

Let him drink pineapple juice for a few days and then have a taste. I promise you won't regret it :)
Lover
: 10350

« #49 : January 02, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »

Pineapple juice for a few days? Ok, I'm gonna start today and we can meet at the end of the week, lol.

Welcome Evelien, nice you're joining us here in the forum :)

medjai
: 415

« #50 : January 04, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »

Any juice rich of vitamin C will do the job, pinapple juice is the most common used juice to make cum taste swetter, for those who don't know if u make your man or shemale cum very often u might advice them to enrich their diet with food that contains zinc, we loose mostly zinc when we ejaculate and u don't want your partners badly fed :P

Oysters will replenish they're zinc losses + they're delicious  ;D
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #51 : January 16, 2012, 04:43:49 AM »

had 2 go with the option "all" since it all boils down to current mood and situation. cum is good anywhere ;)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Lover
: 10350

« #52 : January 16, 2012, 05:43:42 AM »

Hi Pse, nice you're back :)

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #53 : January 16, 2012, 07:01:05 AM »

Hi Pse, nice you're back :)
never left honey. just was sidetracked a lil by RL things ;) nice 2 c i make someone happy, still. *warm embraces*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
sexilicious
: 2755

« #54 : January 16, 2012, 08:13:55 AM »

Any juice rich of vitamin C will do the job, pinapple juice is the most common used juice to make cum taste swetter, for those who don't know if u make your man or shemale cum very often u might advice them to enrich their diet with food that contains zinc, we loose mostly zinc when we ejaculate and u don't want your partners badly fed :P

Oysters will replenish they're zinc losses + they're delicious  ;D

well medjai might have to have that kind of stuff on the body so he will eat it and gain some zinc before he loses it lol

bluedenim
: 3007

« #55 : January 16, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »

So swallowing is good because it keeps my zinc levels up? Or do I not need my zinc levels keeping up? I am very confused.........

What do girls lose? what vitamins/minerals should we be taking to replenish our cum?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
medjai

« #56 : January 16, 2012, 04:13:52 PM »

This is what female's ejaculations is made of:

urea
water
ion sulfuric
ion phosphoric
ion chlorinic
ion ammonium
creatinine 
ion calcium
hippuric acid
ione sodium
PSA  --> Prostatic Specific Aentigen
glucose
bluedenim
: 3007

« #57 : January 17, 2012, 12:56:36 AM »

And I'm the one studying BioChemistry!

I wonder if I could write a paper on tthe chemical analysis of male & female ejaculation, bet that would get published!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #58 : January 17, 2012, 02:22:14 AM »

BD - Medical Division

it sounds good.......blue as a Nurse and Medjai as the Doctor

medjai

« #59 : January 17, 2012, 02:36:42 AM »

if I'm the doctor why is it called BD - Medical division?
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9  
« previous next »
: