*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
: Which pose would you most like to see added to the Shop?
The Spreader Bar - Bear   -9 (10.3%)
Bedtime - Brandybee   -43 (49.4%)
Hands On Wall - Brandybee   -16 (18.4%)
Pampered Woman - Lover   -3 (3.4%)
Foreplay 2 - Lover   -2 (2.3%)
Footjob - Prias   -4 (4.6%)
Tickle - TightFit74   -1 (1.1%)
Dominated From Behind (Edited) -Zinah   -6 (6.9%)
Lap Dance (Editied) -Zinah   -3 (3.4%)
: 84

: [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 79821 )
bobbler

« #120 : March 09, 2012, 12:39:37 PM »

hentai:
as long as the top edge isn't too high...some girls might need a step stool ;) and it works better if you're pushing the girl *into* the door...not into the open space :)

or even a door that's open all the way against the wall behind it. there's still enough room for a girl to fit her fingers between the wall & the door to grab on

@ lover:
so brandybee's the expert now? ;)
« : March 09, 2012, 12:44:37 PM bobbler »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #121 : March 09, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »

Lover, your pose suggestion can work whit the girl sitting on the border of a chair and lay her back on it

or something similar to this too!

bobbler, there is allways space over a door.......but if you prefer, i can realize a wall over there!   ;D
« : March 09, 2012, 03:27:03 PM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #122 : March 09, 2012, 06:29:07 PM »

Cool. Love the variation of the door Bobbler. Sorry if i pipped you to the post :)

Rukya , still on a learning curve so missed them completely, I'll try and remember in future. But Medjai 's got the actions covered I think.

Medjai love those actions and TY for your welcome.

Lover, perhaps cuffs or hand restraints on the wall would sort your chimp arms out ;)  lol  mmm  now there's a thought to add to the pose hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #123 : March 09, 2012, 07:17:06 PM »

oups i forgot to greets you :) so welcome Brandy  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #124 : March 10, 2012, 03:21:11 PM »

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for MF Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

Zinah
: 167

« #125 : March 11, 2012, 01:19:25 PM »

Not to be a complete piggy, because I already have two ideas up there, but why is the "Punished Girl (Edited)" not available for voting?
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #126 : March 11, 2012, 09:47:39 PM »

Sorry, Zinah. I must have missed it. Remind me next month and I'll make sure it's added.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #127 : March 12, 2012, 02:01:26 AM »

I will too Keiko!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl
: 433

« #128 : March 27, 2012, 04:04:16 PM »

all bee's campaigning then they make "against the wall" without us even asking :D bwahahahahahaha so much for cuddle time :P
I beg to dffer with you bobbler, I remembered this ant I looked it up.  Brandybee suggested this in a post awhile and I quote:
ok, this one might wake you up   .. " Hands on wall"    woman facing wall, man close up behind her mans hands on womans hands pinninig her on the wall whispering maughty thoughts in her ear. Actions  - penis rubbing and teasing between her buttocks , kissing  and gentle biting neck               - vagina sex, kissing and  biting shoulders               - anal sex , fondling breasts               - pinning shoulders with one arm , spanking  buttocks              -  pinning shoulders with one arm, fingering anus               - fondling breasts, fingering vagina Masterful and naughty  ... mmmmm
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #129 : March 27, 2012, 04:12:30 PM »

hehe i wonder if its usefull to vote for poses finally  ;D . If it was , its bedtime and not hands on wall who will be given  :D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #130 : March 27, 2012, 06:06:24 PM »

HEHEHE   Thank you NewGurl and Rukya for your support.

Bob- Big sigh ..." are you still annoyed I bet you by one day" ...... Wanna take this to the bedroom ????

Well I think we are  all doing well on this thread , we've got "Pamper girl" and hands variation aka "Against the wall"   How fabulous is that...

Thank you ye Gods of Achat .... Please hear my prayer  " BEDTIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE "   LMAO

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #131 : March 27, 2012, 06:27:24 PM »

not now  ;D now it will be a conversion of a pose for MM , MS , then maybe same conversion for FF , FS , SS , then a new pose for MF  ;D

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #132 : March 27, 2012, 10:19:05 PM »

HELLO ALL
First time here just had a great night but there is no good pose for when you have finished
l don't know about every body but after i'v just made love with my partner i like to cuddle up to them and just spend time holding them kissing them and even just fulling asleep in there arms with my head on the chest with them holding me.
Have just voted fro the Bed Time pose hope it wins and we get something good to finish a great night off

Your hoping   
   All_for_you

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #133 : March 27, 2012, 11:10:08 PM »

welcome to the forum all for you :) . its true that there is no poses to "after"  and if i remember well , its the purpose of bedtime , no sex , just cuddle :)
« : March 27, 2012, 11:11:55 PM Rukya »

Adera
: 3047

« #134 : March 28, 2012, 12:53:43 AM »

I'd say it's the pose that won the first poll like this, that poll ended 6 months ago and it wouldn't surprise me if it takes about that much time to get a new pose through the whole development pipeline to a final release. I just hope there is a MS pose in the works as well. :)

You can find my idea in that thread here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1111.msg19021.html#msg19021

Btw, voting hasn't even closed in this thread yet.
« : March 28, 2012, 12:56:35 AM Adera »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  
« previous next »
: