*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
: Which pose would you most like to see added to the Shop?
The Spreader Bar - Bear   -9 (10.3%)
Bedtime - Brandybee   -43 (49.4%)
Hands On Wall - Brandybee   -16 (18.4%)
Pampered Woman - Lover   -3 (3.4%)
Foreplay 2 - Lover   -2 (2.3%)
Footjob - Prias   -4 (4.6%)
Tickle - TightFit74   -1 (1.1%)
Dominated From Behind (Edited) -Zinah   -6 (6.9%)
Lap Dance (Editied) -Zinah   -3 (3.4%)
: 84

: [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 79931 )
Zinah
: 167

« #15 : December 25, 2011, 11:24:04 AM »

In general, at this juncture I have plenty of poses with which to work.  My biggest desire is to have those poses reworked for functionality.  More of the actions need to be able to run at the same time.  If I'm being fucked up the ass from behind, then the person fucking me should be able to grab my tit and play with my pussy at the same time.  Or grab my tit and choke me.  More often than not, doing one thing cancels out the other and it's annoying as hell.

Also  orgasming shouldn't derail the activity.  I'd much rather have my avi arch or fuck faster, than have her suddenly start masturbating and pull off of his cock OMG!
NewGurl
: 433

« #16 : December 25, 2011, 06:41:08 PM »

I agree, improvements need to be made, we need to list what specific improvements we want to each pose and list them in a seperate post.
Zinah

« #17 : December 25, 2011, 09:22:40 PM »

I agree, improvements need to be made, we need to list what specific improvements we want to each pose and list them in a seperate post.

I have done that in a previous post.

However, in the regard to fixing the female orgasm behavior and the action overrides, as it is an issue in nearly all the MF poses, I am suggesting that the Dev Team to do a grand tour and fix those problems with every MF pose, (and probably everyone else's too.) It makes no sense to spam the forum with the list of poses where these are an issue; it's so pervasive, the only option is to check each and every pose.
« : December 25, 2011, 09:38:10 PM Zinah »
bluedenim
: 3007

« #18 : December 26, 2011, 01:53:49 AM »

Thank You Zinah!

Let's keep up the good work.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
prias
: 317

« #19 : December 26, 2011, 04:45:12 AM »

a loooooong time ago before they decided to add the "pleasure gauge", you just had to click on a "squirt" button to cum, you just have to combinate the "enjoy" animation and squirting to show your orgasm. To my mind it was very nice, you could cum in or out your partner, on her belly, breast, face or butt.... Until they added specific animation such as in the "lift your leg pose", the cumming animation were more a step backward than a plus.
Fantasy
: 95

« #20 : December 26, 2011, 10:10:02 AM »

@ Zinah
couldn't agree more
hopefully the dev team will get around to this very soon
be an awesome New Years pressy.. hint hint dev team...
Bear
: 3856

« #21 : December 26, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »

I do have a thread on existing pose improvements in the MF thread,... sharing ideas on what modifications you might like to see completed as always is strongly encouraged.

Personally on the mf side I would like to see more work done on hammering out some of the deficiencies on the existing options rather than new pose development.  That isn't exactly a profit turner through.

Perhaps if as they adapt a conversion to other orientations they can make some of the requests included in the converted poses and update the  MF  options along the way... ( a win-win in my opinion taking this approach).  Since the topic is for pose ideas... I reintroduce my Spreader pose idea...

I reflect on a comment made to me by a partner while engaged in some heavy bdsm play some time ago. Being new to AChat she wondered why more bdsm poses weren't provided. Obviously it is because such bondage play like ours isn't for everyone. My thoughts though did drift to more vanilla forms of play, kinky aspects that even the mainstream might enjoy. The obvious choice to me was the use of a spreader bar.

The hard part in this consideration was trying to figure some options for the woman. Restraint severely reduces her options, making her options more reactionary, then I flashed on the obvious solution to give her some variety in play, make it a static position to begin with. The giver standing behind the receiver, no action just motionless. For "poser" action is but a click away, for the descriptive crowd (and if you are bdsm oriented here, descriptive is mandatory) we are given that chance to weave our words without the troublesome distraction of already "fucking away".

I user a generic form for this, a "giver" could be M/S/F (with strapon). Be interested if the females could see this useful without the strap-on...
spreader...my thoughts here really have not extended to a shemale/male bond such... I will leave that for comments of others to share:

Bdsm is not solely focused on rough physical play... for the majority it is about mixing the extremes of the sensations of pleasure and pain. Likewise the use of spanking as presented here, to allow the sensual play...

Standing intro.

GIVER:
1) spank (a single smack...NOT repeating... keep it to a single strike..this is not about continued striking.. ideally right hand, left hand options to corresponding butt cheek)
2) repeated spank... let it be an option not the default
3) Massage receivers ass
3) kneeling oral play...
4) finger vagina
5) finger ass
6)vaginal sex
7) anal sex
8. quick thrust
9) Hard thrust
10) Anal poke... a jabbing action
11)  (your thoughts here?... *grins*)

HER:
1)Ass rub.. to shift back and rub against the givers penis
2)wiggle bottom looking back teasing...
3)shake head no
4) partial entry press a slow shift back to take the givers penis cock partially.. then pulling off... it is a single action an anal option would also be interesting.. in this matter, the giver would be holding the penis 
5)rocking fuck
6)rolling hip fuck
7) enjoy (arching back)
8. enjoy (open mouth head shake)
9) not enjoy (eyes clench in grimace)
10)  hands clenching spreader.

The obvious as the image above is set... the position is easily adaptable to a 3some play...with another giver standing  at her head for oral pleasure.

The pose in general for a threesome would without restraints could be modified for 3some play, providing an option for those not into such intense action..

« : December 26, 2011, 10:50:25 AM Bear »

Zinah

« #22 : December 26, 2011, 10:50:17 AM »

~derails the thread to give Bear a long look~   "You realize of course, I didn't even make all the way through your post before my brain went lala, yes?  ~takes a deep breath and tries to finish reading the post, muttering, "No, we don't go all lala..."

~comes back fanning herself and thinking stubbornly about glaciers, after having managed to read and even comprehend the post~  "Whew!  Bear my love, you melted my brain.  I suggest calling the pose "Spreading Joy"  Instead of having the woman bent over as in your picture, have her arms bound behind her back with leather cuffs (handcuffs suck!)  That gives the option for the receiver to "Bend Over" (do wiggle bottom and inviting/teasing look, NO tongue wagging Dev Team, OMG)  I'd like the givers option 11 (there's room for 11?!) to be "Rub Clit".

Go big or go home! 
While we're dreaming it up, we may as well add the threesome options right now, so they don't have to think it up later! 

Threesome options to add for the second giver:

• Slap face
  • Caress cheek
  • Pull hair
  • Forced suck (hard / vigorous)
  • Blow Job (gentle / sweet)
  • Massage breasts
  • Pinch nipples
  • Kiss breasts
  • Suck nipples
  • Slap breasts
  • Kiss her

~wanders off, thinking really hard about glaciers again~
« : December 26, 2011, 11:32:16 AM Zinah »
Bear

« #23 : December 26, 2011, 10:54:47 AM »

@ Zinah...  mmhmm... 

bluedenim
: 3007

« #24 : December 26, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »

Bear,
Likewise, your post took me a while to read..... 10 times!
She's a blonde though, a redhead with a slightlly rounder butt would look much better, if that's what a spreader bar looks like and you don't lend it to NG, I'm all yours!
I agree with Zinah about the wiggling bottom and inviting look......
This pose could easily be made from the current "punished girl" pose.. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl
: 433

« #25 : December 27, 2011, 06:02:54 PM »

Bear, I like the detail you put into your suggestions. You seem  to take all options into your poses.  Thank You

By the way, Id like to see Blue in the spreader bar too, then tickle the shit outta her with a feather duster

« : February 29, 2012, 09:09:40 PM NewGurl »
chasxxx
: 116

« #26 : December 28, 2011, 03:34:00 AM »

At LAST! someone take all zinah's suggestions, package them up and send them to dev team.  as far as financial, i would be more than happy to pay up to 20% for an upgraded pose. hell! here's an idea, development! take out ALL of those stupid
"enjoy" faces from men's poses and sell action options! kissing, rubbing parts, fingering parts, etc (where those actions don't already exist).even make sustaining multiple actions a 100 a's option. click it, and you can kiss, finger, fuck and play with tits all together!
anything that isn't excluded by laws od physics (like eating pussy in carry pose. might as well add rimjob too! lol)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #27 : December 28, 2011, 09:58:42 AM »

I could take or leave "Enjoy!" but if they needed to pull something to make upgrades the "Pleasure Face(s)" seem a natural sacrifice. Especially since there are often a good 4 of them, and I know FF have them as well for removal/upgrade.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #28 : December 29, 2011, 12:04:17 PM »

N5ewgurl I do like that idea... a featherduster... mmm ,... mind if I borrow that when I get around to showing blu' the potential options of existing choices?

Zinah , I do like your suggestion of hands cuffed behind the back... it does add some flexibility to the situation, obviously grasping/stroking  the partners cock could be an option...

Forgot a couple possible adds:
kiss the hurt
hair pulling....

but really, baby... someday's you are there only to serve my greed...  I really don't need you to be able to move much, or have much of an option in the matter.  ;)

Zinah

« #29 : December 29, 2011, 10:26:41 PM »

but really, baby... someday's you are there only to serve my greed...  I really don't need you to be able to move much, or have much of an option in the matter.  ;)

~coughs and points out~  We aren't the only one going to use the pose, darling...  Anyway, how hot is it that I'll stay right where you say, without being trapped that way.
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10  
« previous next »
: