*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
: Which pose would you most like to see added to the Shop?
The Spreader Bar - Bear   -9 (10.3%)
Bedtime - Brandybee   -43 (49.4%)
Hands On Wall - Brandybee   -16 (18.4%)
Pampered Woman - Lover   -3 (3.4%)
Foreplay 2 - Lover   -2 (2.3%)
Footjob - Prias   -4 (4.6%)
Tickle - TightFit74   -1 (1.1%)
Dominated From Behind (Edited) -Zinah   -6 (6.9%)
Lap Dance (Editied) -Zinah   -3 (3.4%)
: 84

: [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 79890 )
Bear
: 3856

« #30 : December 29, 2011, 11:02:41 PM »

I forget about the others..  ::)

Prefer to show you what I think though hun' of that thought...  ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #31 : December 30, 2011, 07:31:56 AM »

Hmm being able to move or being tied up, those are really hard choices with benefits and disadvantages on both sides... but damn do I like being unable to move or even ease away a little from a guy while he gives it to me relentlessly. :P

Zinah, what do you think of having a guy tied on a bed wearing a cockring? It's of course something that has been suggested before but sometimes I really like being able to tease the hell out of a guy. :P

Also  orgasming shouldn't derail the activity.  I'd much rather have my avi arch or fuck faster, than have her suddenly start masturbating and pull off of his cock OMG!

Yes, I can only agree, better orgasm actions would be great. Something I've noticed that is annoying is that when you orgasm the program toggles the actions defined as orgasming actions... so if your already in one of them that one will be turned off instead of staying on.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #32 : December 30, 2011, 10:11:37 PM »

Hmm being able to move or being tied up, those are really hard choices with benefits and disadvantages on both sides... but damn do I like being unable to move or even ease away a little from a guy while he gives it to me relentlessly. :P

Zinah, what do you think of having a guy tied on a bed wearing a cockring? It's of course something that has been suggested before but sometimes I really like being able to tease the hell out of a guy. :P

Also  orgasming shouldn't derail the activity.  I'd much rather have my avi arch or fuck faster, than have her suddenly start masturbating and pull off of his cock OMG!

Yes, I can only agree, better orgasm actions would be great. Something I've noticed that is annoying is that when you orgasm the program toggles the actions defined as orgasming actions... so if your already in one of them that one will be turned off instead of staying on.

Personally I dont like the tied up thing but I do like the handcuffs ... mainly because i use the moving away as a tease ;). I agree better orgasms would be fantastic alot of the animations just seem wrong. Even a simple one like orgasming where you roll your eyes up as you scream in pleasure (yes I am a screamer) because some just seem a little to exaggerated and like Zinah said derail what your doing.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #33 : December 31, 2011, 02:36:37 AM »

Bear, I like the detail you put into your suggestions. You seem  to take all options into your poses.  Thank You

By the way, Id like to see Blue in the spreader bar too, then tickle the shit outta her with a feather duster

Baby, you are such a Sadist! can't wait for Sunday/Monday............

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
bluedenim

« #34 : December 31, 2011, 02:39:57 AM »

N5ewgurl I do like that idea... a featherduster... mmm ,... mind if I borrow that when I get around to showing blu' the potential options of existing choices?
but really, baby... someday's you are there only to serve my greed...  I really don't need you to be able to move much, or have much of an option in the matter.  ;)
Bear, thank you and  ;) you know what I'm talking about. I'll see if I can get a tail in ready for you.  :-*

bluedenim

« #35 : December 31, 2011, 02:54:52 AM »

[/quote]

Personally I dont like the tied up thing but I do like the handcuffs ... mainly because i use the moving away as a tease ;). I agree better orgasms would be fantastic alot of the animations just seem wrong. Even a simple one like orgasming where you roll your eyes up as you scream in pleasure (yes I am a screamer) because some just seem a little to exaggerated and like Zinah said derail what your doing.
[/quote]

I love the idea of the avi arching or reacting in another way rather than the squirting derailing what was giving you the orgasm and I too am quite vocal even if I don't squirt.
I've never been tied up in rl, but I've had an offer on here  ;) :-* @ you know who you are   and this morning I had a similar offer from my new bf. Any advice on rl bondage pleeease?
« : December 31, 2011, 03:06:34 AM bluedenim »

prias
: 317

« #36 : December 31, 2011, 04:19:46 AM »

never been tied up??? God damn' your former lovers... Just a pity to see that some people don't have any imagination or any DIY ability :p.

For boundage initation, I'll advice you to use soft material as a silk tie or stuff like that (ropes risk to burn your skin, skin that you must have fragile as you're red head) and start by soft things like having your wrists tied to the bed. You'll see if those games excite you and if not, it will not make you a too bad souvenir (so bad to have an argument with your BF because of a sex game). After you'll have time to try some kinkier  things. (I can give you some lessons when yo want ;D)
Adera
: 3047

« #37 : December 31, 2011, 06:59:40 AM »

There are some really nice benefits to not being tied up, I'd say it makes for more passionate sex and you have the ability to tease as Kitten pointed out. :P
prias

« #38 : December 31, 2011, 07:19:21 AM »

mmmh even tied up a girl (or a shemale) can tease her partner, of course without her hands, but kinky gazes, toungue moves or body moves arouse me even better than any hand work
prias

« #39 : December 31, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »

some suggestion for MF

Foot Job

Laying and taken from behind

Rought doggy

Male toy
/

Play with the stick

Offered butt doggy
Bear
: 3856

« #40 : December 31, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »

Blu' it's a style of play that requires some absolute trust. First and foremost is the the absolute agreement of a safe word.  You need to know he will respect the limit... to immediately stop his actions and release you, if by chance panic takes hold and you discover the act is not what you want or his actions have gone to far. Janine has a great post on such matters in the erotic thread.

Prias is right that first materials should be sensually pleasing. ...silk rope, ( a cotton lead rope)...  necktie... loosely bound as first so you can slip free if needed... keep something sharp nearby and handy to cut the binds with if needed.

Zinah
: 167

« #41 : December 31, 2011, 01:30:36 PM »

Any advice on rl bondage pleeease?

Loose, comfortable bonds, that you can get out of.  If you go for leather cuffs, use quick releases and practice popping yourself free in case of emergency (yours or his, he could pass out after all)  Safewords if you need them, I find direct communication is best. Communication before the bondage even goes on, is mandatory.  Discuss what you want, what you think you want, what he wants,  and what he's hoping to inspire for you and himself.  Share the fantasy.  Then make it real in incremental steps.  If he's using rope, then "Two Knotty Boys" has both books and web images for him to practice.  The list goes on, but first and foremost on the list, is trust followed immediately by clear and honest communication.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #42 : December 31, 2011, 09:46:12 PM »

mmmh even tied up a girl (or a shemale) can tease her partner, of course without her hands, but kinky gazes, toungue moves or body moves arouse me even better than any hand work

true but for me its more being so restrained i cant move that I am not liking about it. Not to mention in public fun its more difficult if your bound to get away fast.

Blu' it's a style of play that requires some absolute trust. First and foremost is the the absolute agreement of a safe word.  You need to know he will respect the limit... to immediately stop his actions and release you, if by chance panic takes hold and you discover the act is not what you want or his actions have gone to far. Janine has a great post on such matters in the erotic thread.

Prias is right that first materials should be sensually pleasing. ...silk rope, ( a cotton lead rope)...  necktie... loosely bound as first so you can slip free if needed... keep something sharp nearby and handy to cut the binds with if needed.

Very true for me however its more a situational thing where the handcuffs come into play. I think bondage definitely has its place but its more an in the bedroom activity with your lover then in public. Not that you cant do it in public more that it makes complications is what i am trying to point out.
Besides to each their own on what they enjoy ;).
bluedenim

« #43 : January 01, 2012, 12:26:32 AM »

never been tied up??? God damn' your former lovers... Just a pity to see that some people don't have any imagination or any DIY ability :p.

Prias, thankyou, I am 19! former lovers? it was lack of bf that brought me here. Now I've got one and he knows about my "kink" He was looking to restrict my movement in order to explore my limits further. I'm not sure what he had in mind, I was thinking in terms of four-point attachment to the bed and perhaps a gag. Trust is paramount here as I will go along with anything he suggests.
I loved the illustration by Bear of the "spreader bar" but that will have to be for sometime in the future, my bf knows nothing about this site and I want to keep it that way.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #44 : January 01, 2012, 07:14:03 AM »

blue sweetie? I would recommend the thread of mine Bear mentioned. "Janine's Dungeon" in Erotic Fantasies. I try to have it delve into both the ideals and the realities of bdsm, and between myself and some wonderful contributors we've gotten some very good information assembled.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10  
« previous next »
: