*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
: Which Clothing option would you like to see added to the Shop? **3 VOTES Each***
Pink Makeup - Adera   -3 (2.4%)
"Spank Me" Collection - Adera   -9 (7.2%)
Kilt - Bear   -3 (2.4%)
Collars & Chokers - Bear   -13 (10.4%)
Rusta Outfits - Fedor67   -0 (0%)
Irish Outfits - Fedor67   -0 (0%)
Sci/fi Fantasy Costume - Hentaiboy69   -5 (4%)
Furry accessories - Hentaiboy69   -5 (4%)
Leather Black Dress - Hentaiboy69   -5 (4%)
Black Latex/Rubber Cat Costume - Jacquesza   -7 (5.6%)
Gangster - Jacquesza   -0 (0%)
Ski Mask - Jacquesza   -2 (1.6%)
Bathrobe - Lover   -6 (4.8%)
Body Paint - Lover   -2 (1.6%)
Body Piercings - NewGurl   -13 (10.4%)
Lace Teddy - NewGurl   -2 (1.6%)
Ball Gag - NewGurl   -4 (3.2%)
Fedora - Pafe   -2 (1.6%)
Trench Coat - Pafe   -4 (3.2%)
Little BLUE Riding Hood Costume - Pafe   -4 (3.2%)
Qipao - Prias   -7 (5.6%)
Nun/Priest - Prias   -5 (4%)
Bunny Girl Costume - Prias   -8 (6.4%)
Bondage Rope - Rukya   -2 (1.6%)
Elegant Dress - Turbolover69   -10 (8%)
Tool Belt - Urban   -0 (0%)
Denim Jacket - Zinah   -4 (3.2%)
: 48

: [VOTE] For your Favorite Clothing Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 136885 )
Pafe
: 548

« #165 : February 08, 2012, 07:31:38 AM »

Hiya's...

Ummm... you know... I look at some of the clothing on AChat to be like body painting.  Especially some of the tops.  We could have our own Duval Street here and do a Fantasy Fest parade.  :)  Just body painting.

I've always wondered what that feels like when the artist gets to your private regions.  :D

Wish I knew how to post pictures here, I could show you some more examples.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #166 : February 08, 2012, 09:07:09 AM »

she can leave the mask on, but remove all the other clothes....   ::)

Jacquesza
: 50

« #167 : February 08, 2012, 09:23:05 AM »

she can leave the mask on, but remove all the other clothes....   ::)

Was thinking the same thing  ;)
Katie_Gold
: 12

« #168 : February 08, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »

This is a nice one  : ;)

The Cat

Turbolover69
: 11

« #169 : February 09, 2012, 09:13:57 AM »

I'm sure it was mentioned before, but me and my private lover would love to see elegant long dresses for the ladies in the game. Here is an example of a nice dress with a slit:

We like to dance a lot and it would greatly enhance our enjoyment of the game if my lover could wear a beautiful dress. I think that with men being able to wear suits it would only be fair to give women the chance to wear equally elegant clothing. Even a long dress can be very sexy with a long slit or an open back.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lover
: 10350

« #170 : February 09, 2012, 09:23:15 AM »

Welcome Turbolover,
you are right it has been menioned before, but not this one ;) It really looks fantastic and I also would like to see my girl wearing it... sometimes ;D

hentaiboy69

« #171 : February 09, 2012, 10:02:17 AM »

Turbolover, it's perfect! and what about this one!?

Turbolover69
: 11

« #172 : February 09, 2012, 10:10:04 AM »

Thanks for the welcome and yes, this purple dress looks marvellous! I'd love to dance with my lady wearing something like that. Although I'm not sure if she would like the color. ;)
hentaiboy69

« #173 : February 09, 2012, 10:25:43 AM »

Well, Turbo, about colour i'd like to see a red one on our ladies.....but purple is nice too!

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #174 : February 09, 2012, 11:26:30 AM »

Hmm... A bathrobe and towel you say? *Opens Photoshop*  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #175 : February 09, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »

not here, but we had talk about it......even about new room, if don't mind!

bluedenim
: 3007

« #176 : February 09, 2012, 01:44:58 PM »

That Alice outfit is cute but oh so naughty.

I've mostly played a schoolgirl but that Principal outfit makes me want to play one in an RP. I could scold the bad boys and maybe let them off the hook if they "perform" well. And what should I do with the bad girls at school, they should wear the school uniform properly and not be so rebellions. :D

I've only once played a schoolgirl, but if you're the principal Adera, I might be persuaded. Can't guarantee not to be rebellious though!

I was actually going to say that was the only outfit I'd wear, however the long dresses that have aqppeared since (I only wear jeans in rl) really look nice and my wife just wouldn't allow me in the catgirl suit, shame a redheaded catgirl mmmmmmmmm. How about if I let you hold the crop Sweetheart?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Pafe
: 548

« #177 : February 09, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »

Hiya's...

I know this has been done, but I think it's a case of life imitating art.  And... it is a chance for me to try putting a picture in a post.

Sat and I visited a Lingerie shop in the Village section of NYC, and they had an apron simular to this.  Only it did not have the writing on it.  It looked remarkably simular to the one that is in the AChat shop.  I bought it.  lol

Thanks for being patient with me.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #178 : February 09, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »

I've mostly played a schoolgirl but that Principal outfit makes me want to play one in an RP. I could scold the bad boys and maybe let them off the hook if they "perform" well. And what should I do with the bad girls at school, they should wear the school uniform properly and not be so rebellions. :D

I've only once played a schoolgirl, but if you're the principal Adera, I might be persuaded. Can't guarantee not to be rebellious though!

I was actually going to say that was the only outfit I'd wear, however the long dresses that have aqppeared since (I only wear jeans in rl) really look nice and my wife just wouldn't allow me in the catgirl suit, shame a redheaded catgirl mmmmmmmmm. How about if I let you hold the crop Sweetheart?

Blue....using a crop on a kitty!? shame on youuuuu! i love kitty!
« : February 14, 2012, 10:14:24 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #179 : February 09, 2012, 04:32:06 PM »

I hope your teacher NG will keep you somewhat in line. ;)

I mostly wear skirts, leggings and such irl, though now it's so cold I rather put on a pair of jeans at times.
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17  
« previous next »
: