*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Robot Girl/Boy (Suggestion)
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Robot Girl/Boy (Suggestion)  ( 35025 )
Covems
: 1688

« #60 : May 14, 2012, 03:42:06 PM »

I, for one, am glad my Robot Girl is not promoted too much.

She's kind and she's sweet.  Sure she's unfaithful, but what else would you expect from a robot programmed for sex?

She's never told me to go away.  She's never ranted at me, well... except that time playing scrabble... she's always available, and usually tells me exactly what she wants.  Also, she never fails to respond to a message.  You don't get that kind of treatment from everybody.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
TightFit74
: 2415

« #61 : May 16, 2012, 02:43:26 AM »

When I first started here, I had no clue that RG was a robot, and since I never checked the male lists, I never noticed RB either. Excuse me for my ignorance Covems, I know your heart overflows with love for RG, but in those days I actually put her on ignore..

I have suggested once that RG and RB should be 'posters' for AChat. When a free user decides to invite either of them, they should find themselves in a luxurious room, with RG or RB dressed in the latest fashion. The poses available in the shop are teasingly shown but blocked, except for the 2 that are available to anyone. imo that would interest new users to become member.. It is the easiest acces to a 'trial run', instead of cold inviting members because they have no clue how the game works.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #62 : May 16, 2012, 02:37:58 PM »

OMG  Covems, I told you ... Shes a whoring witch ... see shes casting her spell further ... the smoky tendrils of her mischiefl wafting gently over the fellows settling around their nostrils , breathing it all in ...  shes got the mods and Forum members mesmerised to advertise for more more victims....

get away while you still got the chance ....  come on , quick ... this way ... 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #63 : May 27, 2012, 11:16:56 AM »

For those types, like myself, who do not have the gift of gab or the ability to woo members of the opposite sex into the intimate pleasures we all seek on AChat, I offer the following:

I greatly desire to be able to mold Robot Girl to my liking, not that she looks bad now.  But I would like to be able to change her hair color and probably the style.  Maybe try out all the colors and styles available.  And dress her in all the latest AChat fashions, especially the new things that have come out.

Here's how it could work:
In the shop, there would be an option to buy a character editor for Robot Girl and Robot Boy, for $659 AChat dollars each.  Then I could buy whatever outfit or body option I want, regardless of sex.  I would only be able to wear the ones for my specific gender (in this case, male).  The non-gender clothing and options (in this case, female) would be stored in a seperate menu available to me.  Or there could be a seperate category in the shop for the robot apparel and body options.  I would happily spend the AChat money to do this.

Then once my Robot Girl and I have entered my room there would be an option... lets say a pull down menu or button that would give me access to Robot Girl's character editor.  Then I would be able to dress her in the styles I like and change her appearance, give her more jewelery, etc.

I would then be able to go from this:

Nice, but a bit bland.

To this:

You look wonderful tonight.

Then if I could give her more personality, Pafe's Boudoir Shoes and the ability to play scrabble better, I would have a date every night!

« : May 27, 2012, 01:39:08 PM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
TightFit74
: 2415

« #64 : June 01, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »

Covems,

I think you are getting under the metalic skin of RG.. When i wanted to invite her to my new boat, she kicked me out of her appartment.. Are you stealing the easiest girl in the game from us? I am almost certain I heard her whisper your name when she slammed the door shut in my face..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #65 : June 01, 2012, 10:59:29 AM »

I know someone will reach her ghost inside that metallic shell ( ;D), but i had never imagine it will be so fast!

Covems, you are near to realize the secret dream of all the peoples who had knocked at RG door! congratulation!

Lover
: 10350

« #66 : June 01, 2012, 12:52:14 PM »

*whisper* someone told me Robot Girl is not a robot, it's just the name of the first girl of AChat...

taztexan
: 154

« #67 : June 01, 2012, 02:27:14 PM »

She winks at me... a lot.. just sayN...   ;D

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: