*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Problem Canceling Premium
« previous next »
: [1]
: Problem Canceling Premium  ( 4461 )
AngelicDream
: 10

« : January 20, 2012, 11:47:21 AM »

Recently I tried to cancel my subscription. And as it states to use CCBill to do so. I went there, however the only membership it listed for me was Redlight (which had long been canceled). There was no mention of Achat. So I have a ongoing membership to Achat, Achat says to go to CCBill to cancel, CCBill doesn't show I have premium. Yet Achat shows I have a ongoing premium. In short Achat itself needs to have its own way to cancel for its members.

I even wrote Achat Support at the following link : http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/support-form/

I was then told in a email :

Hi,
please send this request directly from the E-mail address, which was used to register with this user as premium member. Please send your request mail to achat.support@gmail.com
Regards,
AChat support

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM, <webmaster@funnyadultgamesplay.com> wrote:

*** wrote:
Please cancel my subscription. It says its inactive on CCBill, then when I look at details its for redlight. And I want to make sure the subscription to Achat is canceled. Thanks. =)

--
My overall question why is it if I contact support. That support tells me to contact someone else for support? And I am always weary of sending support requests to accounts like hotmail, yahoo, gmail. This one being gmail. I just .. want my subscription stopped. I wish support here was really support.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : January 20, 2012, 11:55:57 AM »

Angelic, when you had subscrived the monthly prem, you had received a mail from CCBill whit a code to identify your payment. If you don't have it, you can't do nothing.

And if CCBill don't had send it, that mean two things:
- an error from CCBill
- you have a 3months or annual subscription.

I don't know other solution, sorry

AngelicDream
: 10

« #2 : January 20, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »

Its a failure on CCBills part .. As I have the number. Though it did not come up with Achat. My premium I signed up for is ongoing. I want to start paying for it as needed with in game money. I did send them the mail so just waiting =)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: