*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Taking clothing off.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Taking clothing off.  ( 14367 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : February 07, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »

hehe i found the last for mf : choose play with breasts and the strip is complete lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Turbolover69
: 11

« #16 : February 09, 2012, 12:23:02 PM »

I think there should be a third state of clothing between street and sex clothing. For example I like to dance with my lady with her wearing a nice dress (street clothing). The next level would be her doing a sexy pole/lap dance her wearing a sexy dessous (let's call it seductive clothing). Then we start to get intimate and things are getting hot and steamy (sex clothing).

If we could get this third state of clothing - seductive clothing - it would help a lot, because there are lots of really sexy dessous that are unfortunately rather impractical for sex. And it's a big hassle to leave the room to change clothes, when we're in the middle of things.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : February 09, 2012, 12:28:53 PM »

the better way i found to simule a strip :

1 - wear street clothes and wear the same sex clothes (panty and half bra)

2 - slow dance in street clothes

3 - choose lap dance or pole dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)

4 - choose a sex pose to undress the panty

i think its the better strip for now  ;D

Variation for shemale dancer:

1 - wear street clothes and wear the same sex clothes (panty and half bra)

2 - slow dance in street clothes

3 - choose lap dance (this undress street clothes and you have the same underwear)

4 - choose pole dance to undress the panty

Concerto

« #18 : February 18, 2013, 04:12:15 AM »

Again (I seem to say this a lot), I really don't understand the difficulty in doing this. Recently I have noticed, in the beach room at least, that I tend to lose clothing (especially boots) and regain them across poses so obviously it can be done.

Sample strip pose....

Mix of lapdance and remove clothing (have used the character editor "remove item" icons).

Starts with male/female standing but first action causes one of them to sit and watch.

hentaiboy69

« #19 : February 18, 2013, 04:15:38 AM »

Interessing solution, Concerto! a bit messy with the action, but it can work!

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #20 : February 18, 2013, 05:09:10 AM »

Maybe my question is silly...is that impossible to manage the clothes inside the room and not just outside?

Lover
: 10350

« #21 : February 18, 2013, 05:16:38 AM »

At the moment, with the current software, it's impossible.

Concerto

« #22 : February 18, 2013, 06:23:56 AM »

Well, it depends what Freddie means..

Obviously, using existing poses and actions, there is nothing that caters for it directly by the user so you could say it is impossible.

However, clothes are removed and replaced by accident (my experience where items have been removed and replaced within poses) or by design (street clothes to various degrees of sex clothes e.g. panties in lap dance, naked in pole dance) so it does happen and obviously isn't impossible ;)
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #23 : February 18, 2013, 07:30:09 AM »

honestly i dont know how it works but i mean that we change clothes and/ or take it off outside the room,then in room it changes depending on wich pose we choose...it would be nice to manage them inside room also,but as i said be4 maybe it was a silly question...

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #24 : February 18, 2013, 04:50:41 PM »

If you want a strip in room , follow these steps ( women and tg only ) :

1 - dress your avatar in sex clothing with clothes matching street clothing ( wear a bra and a panty )
2 - Use slow dance or any dressed pose
3 - use slow lap dance or foreplay <--( only in MF version ) ( stripped in sex clothing )
4 - use a sex pose ( exept play with boobs ) ( panty is removed but not bra )
5 - use play with boobs ( bra is now removed and you are nude )

I recommend to use the bra of the nurse outfits like this , in the poses where you can lick / suck the nipples , you lick the skin and not the bra  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #25 : February 19, 2013, 04:08:12 AM »

Rukya, we had talk of that sequence just some post ago in this thread, but thank you for remind it to us!

The idea of concerto is something different, it's a full striptease using the same pose. And i think we can apply this idea to the poll dance too....

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #26 : February 19, 2013, 12:41:41 PM »

i know HB but for now its the only way we have to strip in room :)

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: