*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  PHASES OF ACHAT
« previous next »
: [1]
: Which Phase are you in:
Phase 1   -2 (11.1%)
Phase 2   -3 (16.7%)
Phase 3   -6 (33.3%)
Phase 4   -5 (27.8%)
Phase 5   -2 (11.1%)
: 15

: PHASES OF ACHAT  ( 7939 )
Thunderstruk
: 6

« : February 07, 2012, 04:40:54 PM »

Hello I have been here for a few months and I decided to post in the forum. I have been told about the five phases in Achat. I have heard a user came up with these and I found them to make sense. I was wondering what you think of these phases. I have posted a poll to see where you are  at this time.

Phase 1 = Kid in a sweet shop, have sex with anything that will take you in a room, Male, Female, Shemale, or your preference, it doesn’t matter

Phase 2 = Bored of meaningless sex, looking for a relationship, where you have regular harem lovers, that you care for but not a special one

Phase 3 = Special lover or spouse, who becomes priority, still play but with ground rules. You will leave a room and go to your special lover as soon as you are able to go to your special lover / spouse

Phase 4 = Special lover or spouse and exclusive, no other lovers. The only thing you can do with someone else is dance and talk. No sex or nudity.

Phase 5 = meet in Real Life. You both agree to meet in a real life encounter

You can move up and down through the phase as things happen

Thank you for reading this post and I look forward to reading your responses.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : February 07, 2012, 04:55:56 PM »

Dunno.....it depends how you leave your experience here. There are peoples who don't wanna have a real meeting, but others probably wan it.

Honestly, i dunno if one day i'll gonna plan a real meeting, but i don't think so

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 07, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »

Hi Thunderstruk, nice you're joining the forum!

To be honest, I don't think about the phases. If it's interesting for some, it's ok. But I'm just here to have fun, to meet friends, to change ideas, to discuss...
I see some coincidences to me when I look at the phases. But the question is: How does it help me? What is my advantage in knowing about my phase?
And - what, if I am in pahse 4 and my lover is in 1?    ;D Just kidding.

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #3 : February 07, 2012, 05:19:31 PM »

I also wish to bestow a warm welcome to our newest forum member, Thunderstruck.

You've come up with an interesting concept. I am curious as to how many other members think of their time spent here in AChat as these "phases." I think I'm closer to phase 2 and won't move beyond that. Not looking for any kind of serious relationship but I grew out of the excitement of phase 1 which everyone's experienced when they first started because everything was new and exciting.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : February 07, 2012, 05:42:28 PM »

Welcome Thunderstruk and thanks for posting your idea.

A couple of the phases are similar to the pattern I followed when I started here. Phase 1 and 2 I have done. Yet I feel these phases all are focussed on the same thing: working towards a steady relationship, even meeting in rl. For me that is not why the game was created.

I play here with the intention to have fun, meet interesting, awesome, sexy people and enjoy spending time with them. Though the tought of meeting some in real life has been in my mind, the practical possibilities have killed any intentions and I discarded the idea. I don't think this game is suited for real life encounters, I would go to a different site if I wanted that. Though I know that some people actually have met through this game.

I have never claimed or was claimed for exclusive access only. I enjoy the variety of personalities and play and I would never deny any of the ones that are close to me, to have fun when I am not there and vice versa. Which doesn't mean that I give priority to the ones I enjoy spending time with most...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Thunderstruk
: 6

« #5 : February 07, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »

Thanks to all of you for answering the post. I realize that this is not a dating site. For me I am happy, being in the relationship I am. Th main reason I posted here was to let the idea of the phases be known in a written form

Thanks for your kind words
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : February 07, 2012, 05:47:40 PM »

you have forgoten one phase , bored to made love and all you can do is dance with everyone  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
medjai
: 415

« #7 : February 07, 2012, 06:42:38 PM »

Welcome Thunderstruk   ;)

I can see myself in phase 3 but I also didn't pass through phase 1 so I'm not sure where I fit in those phases lol
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #8 : February 08, 2012, 12:50:01 AM »

I've never hit past 4. When Sinnnn was active I could hit 3 easy, but now just resting comfortably at 2.

And Hello Thunder

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #9 : February 08, 2012, 01:59:19 AM »

I guess I'm in phase 2 kinda... though I'm not looking for a special one, I'm just looking for nice people to play with. :)
Lover
: 10350

« #10 : February 08, 2012, 04:06:20 AM »

@Thunder:
Th main reason I posted here was to let the idea of the phases be known in a written form
It sounds a bit like an apologize. That's not necessary. Go on posting your ideas, wishes and suggestions. And maybe the phases are helpful for someone, thinking about the reason of being here.

Pafe
: 548

« #11 : February 10, 2012, 07:47:20 AM »

Hiya's...

Glad to see you posting, Thunderstruck.  There are some really awesome people using the Forum, I have learned so much from them, and I hope you feel as welcomed here as I do.

In answer to the post, I went through Phase 1 really quickly. lol   Then into Phase 2.  Right now, I think I'm around Phase 2.3 or something.  I've enjoyed meeting everyone, and I find the company of them to be enjoyable, and sexy.  I like building the relationships and having a few regular lovers, and I'm always open to new experiences and relationships,  but I would not want to deny anyone their experiences here, so I don't think the relationships would ever evolve into exclusive.  I mean, I joined this site wiith another, she and I already know each other in real life, intimately,  and I have her listed as my Spouse, but that is just so I can find her easier through that page.  We enjoy our freedom to interact with others on this site.

Thank you for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : March 10, 2012, 09:14:50 AM »

Hiya,   I can identify with these phases and have travelled up and down 1 to 4 a few times hehe ...  I guess it depends how you view and play the game. I like to virtual date, with a lot of descriptive narrative and of course hot talk when the date ends in a promise mmm.  So, i guess, therefore ,by the very nature of such play .. you tend to get close to like minded players. I can hit phases 3 & 4 quite easily :)
I like this way of playing as you can get the poses to fit your date and can be extremely hot and satisfying. Less is definitely more at times in regard to pose hopping. Dates can be as long or as short as you want or even running on in episodes. Its great when you find a partner who can ad lib like you and inspire each other. 
By the way, the log cabin has opened up a realm of possibilites to players like me - really like the homely fireplace and location in the mountains :), the imaginative kitchen, decking... lol. Walks in the woods, walks / horse riding around a mountain lake, boat rides under the stars ... it just fires the imagination... can you tell I'm a romantic soul?  lol. 
I doubt if phase 5 will ever be on the cards for me though.
No matter what phase you are in though, or how you play your game - enjoying it, being respectful to other players and meeting new people is whats important :) The fantasies know no end ..hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: