*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  infos needed
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
: infos needed  ( 102147 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #120 : August 23, 2012, 03:44:35 AM »

i think its another week where i will save A$ , regarding to the today's update

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #121 : August 23, 2012, 04:16:56 AM »

Jeanona negligee....really cut, you must admit it, Rukya.....and don't forget.....another update will be releas tomorrow (well, maybe a bit later!  :P)

hentaiboy69

« #122 : August 23, 2012, 06:36:07 AM »

Something not linked with the release etcetera....

I would ask to my dear Marla if she had log in but maybe someone can help....any idea about what "BMJ & D" mean!?

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #123 : August 23, 2012, 10:46:18 AM »

Jeanona negligee....really cut, you must admit it, Rukya.....and don't forget.....another update will be releas tomorrow (well, maybe a bit later!  :P)

Yes they are nice , but as i said , i'll buy nothing untill dev team show real consideration for LGBT orientations . And its not with clothes that they will show us that they pay attention to our orientations , nor with pseudo FFF poses . about the updates , i dont think we will have another this week , it seem we are in the way to have only one update a week now ( it mean one LGBT pose every 6 months lol  ;))

I would ask to my dear Marla if she had log in but maybe someone can help....any idea about what "BMJ & D" mean!?

no sorry , no ideas on what it mean  ;D
« : August 23, 2012, 10:49:41 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #124 : August 24, 2012, 03:53:46 AM »

no sorry , no ideas on what it mean  ;D

thanks anyway......i had solved it, just a shortned name, so don't need any other answer!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #125 : August 25, 2012, 06:14:05 PM »

And the score grow again for the MF orientation here : http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1879.0.html

Dev team make the game free for LGBT , so you can do all poses for MF that you want , without protestation .

Actually you use my money too and to do only things to MF orientation

Slut

« #126 : August 25, 2012, 08:42:50 PM »

I just looked at the shop and there is another new MF pose which makes it 3 in a row now... Nice to see how much the dev team really cares about the other orientations... Well done dev team I see you could not care less about the LGBT orientation and those poor MF really lack a lot of poses dont they huh? So keep feeding them while all the others barely got any decent poses. Just too sad seeing the greed over fairness all the time.

And like Rukya said they sure like our money though...
« : August 25, 2012, 08:49:06 PM Slut »
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #127 : August 25, 2012, 10:23:02 PM »

And after all this , we will have the visit of a moderator ( tom or suzi ) who will come say " Please stop your criticism or you'll be banned"

I know its their job here , but how not be so hard about dev team when we see that they just ignore us .

Actually i have more sexual fun playing last chaos than achat , witch is strange when you know that the named game is just an RPG and that it is WITHOUT any sex things in it .

So dev team , if you dont want make more poses for LGT ( i dont put the "B" cause after all , bis have the more poses of all the game) , let them free access to all the poses they actually have .

Actually , its like if you was stealing our money and its not legal.

And dont say " its the law of the number and more rentable" , Premiums pay their membership with their true money ( who comes to you , dont mind the orientation) , but after , the poses are buy with A$ who is NOT TRUE MONEY .

So what it change if you have 5000 heteros who "pay" 300 A$ or 800 (or more ) LGT who "pay" 300 for a pose ? This "money" dont give you more funds to create poses .

The only result will be the loss of the lesbian , transgender , and gay communoty . But i have the impression that its just what you wait  >:(
« : August 25, 2012, 10:30:52 PM Rukya »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #128 : August 30, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »

the score after the update of today evolute and MF are exaequo with clothes

MF = 2 / TG = 0 / FF-FFF = 0 / MM-MMM = 0 / AVATAR = 2

But now we are used to this , the new rythm of the updates is MF pose , clothes , MF pose , clothes , MF pose , clothes etc ... etc
« : August 30, 2012, 08:54:41 AM Rukya »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #129 : August 30, 2012, 09:34:31 AM »

Ok i dont know if someone pay attention to this , but in some topics there is some words who gain a line under them and when i put my cursor in them i have a window who open and say "win an I pad" . Is there an explanation to this or not ? do someone can anwser ?

hentaiboy69

« #130 : August 30, 2012, 09:36:04 AM »

Never had seen them, Rukya....are you sure they are not some pop up from other site!?

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #131 : August 30, 2012, 10:03:58 AM »

in the first post of the new avatar customisation , i have the word "avatar" highlighted , and in the post where i say i will erase achat from my computer , i have the word "computer" highlighted . And when i put my cursor on these whighlighted words , i have a popup window with the message i said in my previous post . Is it a bug ?

Lover
: 10350

« #132 : August 31, 2012, 03:53:13 AM »

Hm.. up to now I don't have it... but I know what youre talking about from other forum pages...
Can you give us one link where it happens too?

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #133 : August 31, 2012, 04:01:09 AM »

in this topic , first post , the word avatar is highlighted for me : http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1862.0.html

and in this one : http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1766.45.html

In page 4 , my second post , the word computer is highlighted too
« : August 31, 2012, 04:06:33 AM Rukya »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #134 : August 31, 2012, 06:14:08 AM »

hmmm i dont know where put this so i put it here .

Last year , i counted all peoples in achat and made a topic with the results . At this time ( around one year now ) there was around 880 Lesbians in achat ( premiums and not premium ) .

To show dev team how they worked well , i counted all lesbians in achat today . The result is that you didnt work well for us as today , we are now 774 lesbians in achat .

It mean that in one year you lost around 100 lesbians . And i can easyly presume that you didnt lose only some lesbians . Good work

: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14  
« previous next »
: