*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  infos needed
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
: infos needed  ( 102103 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #15 : February 19, 2012, 11:24:35 AM »

A poll can give information on how people think, in general, about the subject the poll is about. In the 'post your pose idea' threads, it has proven its point. Because to some a poll seems to have no meaning, to others (dev-team) the info subtracted from the poll is quite important...

I am hoping the dev-team will bring some more order to the forum as it is now. Especially the 'Share your creative idea' seems to be very cluttered. If organised, maybe adding subsections to this subsection, people will find it easier to find the info they are looking for...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
chasxxx
: 116

« #16 : February 20, 2012, 12:50:36 AM »

I have read through this entire topic twice, and still have no idea what pose is being discussed. maybe i'm just thick-headed or missed it in the french translation, but what pose? and where is it mentioned since everyone else seems to know...  ???
TightFit74
: 2415

« #17 : February 20, 2012, 01:04:36 AM »

Chass,

Rukya asked about the latest FM pose. The sitting/talking pose. You will find it in the MF section (at the top of the forum page)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #18 : February 20, 2012, 05:52:06 AM »

hmmm no i was talking of poses in general , but now i suppose that people talk of them in shemale section , mm section ect .. depending of the pose who isgiven :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
chasxxx
: 116

« #19 : February 20, 2012, 07:48:38 AM »

Thanks, Rukya!  ;D  That's all i needed was a little explanation...
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #20 : February 20, 2012, 03:56:37 PM »

;D youre welcome  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #21 : March 05, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »

I have a little question . What is exactly the power of the new censors ?

Lover
: 10350

« #22 : March 05, 2012, 06:47:39 AM »

Rukya, they are moderator. They taking care of the threads and boards they moderate. This means they observe it, take care the rules are accepted and also can move and stick threads, put them together if necessary and are able to help you.
Please don't use the term censors as they don't just accept what they like, but even want open discussions and to listen to everyones voice.
Thanks.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #23 : March 05, 2012, 07:17:46 AM »

For me moderator and censors as the same thing , i mean both can erase things they dont like . and to be true , there is only one i trust

Bear
: 3856

« #24 : March 05, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »

part of it's reorganizing the threads Rukya... the section I oversee is relatively clean, though I need to move some threads around... part too communication with the the Team...taking over this for them frees them up to focus on other areas...

Censorship? ...if the forum rules are violated... proper channels will be contacted for them to deal with. I personally won't tolerate flame wars i.e. 2 people airing their private disputes in the forum...I'll privately ask the parties involved to delete and move to PM chat where such matters SHOULD be handled. Otherwise free speech is allowed... I may not agree with an opinion... but I recognize one's right to hold it as long as it is not abusive in nature.

All forums have a form of oversight... I guess you cold call it censorship...

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #25 : March 05, 2012, 12:18:48 PM »

i dont made "war" to anybody , and i have cited nobody . i just say that i dont see the difference between moderator and *******
« : March 05, 2012, 01:34:05 PM Rukya »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #26 : March 06, 2012, 08:20:47 AM »

ok , one full page erased i think the forum is free of all my bad words

keiko i let you judge if the others posts must be erased ( this topic included )

bye blue , bye hentai , bye NG , bye medjai (if you come back one day  ;D ) , and bye bear , maybe we'll see in game
« : March 06, 2012, 08:23:07 AM Rukya »

NewGurl
: 433

« #27 : March 06, 2012, 06:12:21 PM »

Bye Rukya, well another one bites the dust.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #28 : March 07, 2012, 09:09:43 PM »

need infos about where post poses . We , lesbians , have :

Enter LGBT pose idea to be developped

FF (and maybe FFF) position suggestion

Enter 3some idea to be developped (for 3some)

and now , if i have well understand , Group play

all this to post poses . I'm little lost , in witch topic we must post the poses ?

NewGurl
: 433

« #29 : March 07, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »

Might I suggest that Rukya is correct,  There needs to be a new set of guidlines posted on her so we can put our ideas exactly where you want them.
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14  
« previous next »
: