*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  infos needed
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
: infos needed  ( 102218 )
chasxxx
: 116

« #45 : April 01, 2012, 03:41:38 AM »

Lover has it right. Technically, the topic is the title in white just above each post. the thread is the posts within the topic which may have offshoots leading to new topics. many people use them interchangeably and it really doesn't matter unless you are trying to explain it.

continuing... @Rukya, technically (can you tell i was a technician in a previous life? lol), this is YOUR topic AND thread, and you can put anything you like in here, within the bounds of forum posting rules and etiquette. you are also the mini-moderator of this topic/thread along with the official overall topic group moderator. Moderators, if i am incorrect in this, feel free to correct me as needed.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #46 : April 01, 2012, 07:06:35 AM »

for the "mini moderator" i'm not sure cause i can erase only my posts , not the ones of the orthers . And personnaly , i think i'll made a poor moderator lol , cause i will never erase others posts than mines  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #47 : April 01, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »

Rukya, it's not the main thing for a mod to erase others posts...
You're right chas.

I tell my view of a mod... for me, my task is to make sure to keep the board user friendly. Merging topics, moving topics to the area they belong (I just can move topics from the board I'm mod to another board. I'm unable to fetch topics to my board). And to be a partner for every other user if there are questions and suggestions.
Removing posts is the last step for me to keep a discussion with honest opinions, but in a friendly and respectful way!

In a special way, a mod can be a connector between the user and the maker. But don't forget, we don't know more then you and also are friends and customer of the game.

I also believe, every user is or should be a mini-mod. If we all take care for each other and make sure to keep it friendly we get the forum we all wanna have.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #48 : April 01, 2012, 05:20:58 PM »

hmmm tonight when i started achat , i had an update , but no windows opened when the game was loaded . What is this update , its surprising an update a sunday ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #49 : April 02, 2012, 01:07:34 AM »

Yes, there is an update but I also don't know what it is. Probably they fixed a little issue or changed something in the functions.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #50 : April 02, 2012, 01:27:17 AM »

Interessing! i log few minutes around 11 pm yesterday (Italy) but i don't had notice it, so the update come later.

I think Lover is right, some bug fixed or similar. really curious to know it!

chasxxx

« #51 : April 02, 2012, 02:04:13 AM »

Rukya, Lover already said it very eloquently. i will just re-iterate, deleting posts is the least of a moderator's functions. all i really meant is that since this is your topic, you have the right to take it in whatever direction you wish...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #52 : April 02, 2012, 02:30:29 AM »

well Chas, it's ok giving the direction you wan to yor personal topic, but don't forget to respect others, allways!

On my personal experience of mod first and admin then, only one time i had deleted an entire topic, cause wasn't so appropriate for a guild forum where there can be under age peoples.
The worst moment, is when there are some discussion who ends to become a flame and to calm users is really hard. i had spent an entire afternoon doing this cause some ex guildmate start a sort of war on our forum.....what a pain!
« : April 02, 2012, 02:32:11 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #53 : April 02, 2012, 03:26:03 AM »

For me, if I feel I have to delete a post, it's a reversal - it means, I (or all user at least) haven't been able to bring a discussion to the right path.
Every opinion is welcome and everyone has the right to say it clear and unique. But it may not come to trade insults and, of course, not to racism, appeals to crimes and to flood the forum with advertising for other competitors.

First I'm here for having fun, sharing ideas and improving the game and forum. Just like any other user here.

NewGurl
: 433

« #54 : April 03, 2012, 12:52:32 AM »

I have had several posts deleted from this forum, I was told that my posts were not relevant to the topic so It wouldnt surprise me to see this one deleted too.   I think its Bullshit to Ever delete a post without contacting the person to see if they will change the post.  I have lost severalposts on here this way. This is the main reason I dont post as much as I used to. Why post when they will be deleted. I would call it what it is but my word would get changed to "moderate"
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #55 : April 03, 2012, 07:54:43 AM »

i wonder why this word is interdit here , its not an insult , and we are adults (théorically  ;D)

chasxxx

« #56 : April 05, 2012, 04:23:54 AM »

my ONLY point was that, since it's rukya's topic, she can say anything she wants, and it's "on-topic"... and that was supposed to be slightly humorous. oh, vell, vat do i know from humor?! kvetch!kvetch!kvetch! lol
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #57 : April 09, 2012, 10:29:53 PM »

hehe the advantage of this topic is that its hard to be off topic in it  ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #58 : May 21, 2012, 06:51:20 AM »

hi all . this little message to say that i have little problem with my conection . i send this message from a friend house and hope come back soon . congratz to the winners for the outfits ( tight & keiko if i remember well ) that i saw in the updates ( 7 in total  ;D ). i'm glad to see the rub from behind too , a pose i really like ( thanks dev team ) , long time i ask this pose  :-* .Kisses to you all and to the new peoples in the forum if there is some since my last visit . bye  ;D :-* :-* , see you soon  ;)

PS : the devil Rukya never die lol

Lover

« #59 : May 22, 2012, 04:17:25 PM »

Bad to hear you have problems with your connection, good to hear you didn't leave us. Hope you come back soon and you enjoy the time without us and AChat - though it's impossible ;)

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14  
« previous next »
: