*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Girl with strap-on & her man ?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Girl with strap-on & her man ?  ( 24203 )
friskette
: 17

« : June 27, 2009, 02:36:16 PM »

Hi there !

when we configure the avatar, woman can have a dildo as underwear.
really great !
but, it disapears when having fun with boys. too bad ! I want to fuck them as I do with woman.

any chance for future to do that ?

thank you for this marvelous adult chat application. horny and addictive !
Friskette.

Friskette, the happy wife of Nicoquin
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : July 04, 2009, 05:52:39 AM »

Yes, woman fucking a man with dildo is a scene, which will come in the not too far future.

Regards,
tom
friskette
: 17

« #2 : July 05, 2009, 03:25:18 AM »

Hi tom !

great !
will I have to pay for it or not ? because, underwear dildo has to be paid...

best regards,
Friskette

Friskette, the happy wife of Nicoquin
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #3 : August 07, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »

friskette,
also the free users can play any positions and accessories, obviously the free ones (which are a good part of the game), but also the ones which are in the shop, if they find a friend via the partner search function, who has bought the items - in that case both of them can use the items in the room.
CumSlut
: 7

You want me, don't you ?

« #4 : June 25, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »

She should be able to put  her Strap-on into her man`s mouth and let him suck it for her ?
That would be so hot !
What does everyone else think ?
cook1972b
: 2

« #5 : June 25, 2010, 09:31:09 PM »

agreed!
IluvCourtney
: 5

« #6 : June 25, 2010, 09:31:30 PM »

Hell Yeah, I agree !
And I know my wife will too !
mmmmmm So damn HOT !
Lets start a poll ?
bobbler

« #7 : June 25, 2010, 10:22:48 PM »

Oh yuck!  Really?!?!?  Is that before or after she stuck it in his ass???
apollo13nut
: 262

« #8 : June 25, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »

i'm with bobbler. i hate even having bought those positions and when a girl tries to use them on me, i leave the room

you have a right to request additions to positions, but i don't want them......in fact, i'd be happy if they got rid of the mf poses with a girl using a dildo
sinnnn
: 1379

« #9 : June 26, 2010, 12:18:54 AM »

Serious straight heteros cannot comment.  :P LOL.  We already know what your answer will be. 
I don't use the strap unless requested.  Also to remove something because its not your taste is not fair for the others who like it. 
 :-\
Yes CS it is hot. ;)
Ramrod29
: 43

« #10 : June 26, 2010, 04:38:16 AM »

Wow, really guys? Look I'm a dom by nature and Hetero, but let's be real people. It's just a game, it's not like some magical pixie will come and buttrape you in the night. lol Although sinnnn is pretty powerful, Hmmmmm. Anyway as a Dom I only see myself using these strap-on poses if I feel like seeing how the other half lives. That's pretty rare, I say let them have it.
bobbler

« #11 : June 26, 2010, 07:23:08 AM »

hot for you maybe sinnn but not for me.  trust me, i'm not gonna suck your dildo after it's been in my ass  :P

but i see what you mean rod...it's a game.  i have only had the strap-on done to me once, by a Dom, but it was by accident because she asked me if i wanted to be dominated and i said yes, not knowing what was coming  ::) (yeah sinnn i'm sure you're laughing your ass off at that  :P ) so i let her continue but it did nothing for me.  and i know lots of girls who don't like doing that to a guy at all.

but for those who want the action, sure, give it to them...right in the ass, or the mouth  ;)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #12 : June 26, 2010, 09:42:02 AM »

Bobby I wouldn't ask you too.  I KNOW thats not your thing.  Again I have never had to ask, I'm asked to do it.  If its not requested I don't do it.  Its call respect.  Now the subject has been brought up an talked to death in humor. :D

My point was(an you got it) that it shouldn't be taken off because some do not find it hot.  If that happen it'll start an horrible trend.  Somethin you can find hot ass hell could be someone elses hell position and they can ask for it to be taken off.  You both were coming off like you are being made to do it or your force to watch it or something.  There is this beautiful word that is understood by everyone, NO.  or HELL NO. ;D

An you told me that story before, thats how I knew its not your thing babes.  ;) :P 
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : June 26, 2010, 09:58:08 AM »

I have it and I don't like it. But for all who love it, they can add some actions, yes. If I think about, yes, I would suck - not before, but instead of getting it into my ass ;)

On the other hand, it's a game. If you do a nice RP and it's part of it - why not. It's my decision if I use it or not. I had some girls who just wanted to do this position. I said "Only for good friends and only in special moments." Some accepted, some did not. So I left them.

Lover
: 10350

« #14 : June 26, 2010, 10:01:56 AM »

@ CumSlut:
Did you try "handjob with anal stimulation"?

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: