*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Girl with strap-on & her man ?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Girl with strap-on & her man ?  ( 24226 )
Ramrod29
: 43

« #30 : June 27, 2010, 02:33:15 AM »

Oh and Ramrod? Yes, AChat is wonderful for someone who is typically dominant to explore their submissive side. It's a safe environment where one's standing is in no danger while they can still allow themselves to see the world through the eyes on those they would command.

I like the way you worded that Janine. Your right, it's how I think you can achieve my goal of being a better Dom. Just relax, bend over and take notes. Hehe  :P 
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #31 : June 27, 2010, 04:53:26 AM »

Your still a boy right? I can take notes, but from the sidelines.  ;D

In all seriousness though, those I've come to respect talk about how a Dominant is best served by serving, but in my real world kink community the doms don't see it as a chance to help a sister dominant truly hone her craft, but rather being able to say they topped a dom. "Or she thought she was a dom till she met me." Or the straight male doms who I heard were saying "She just thinks shes a dyke, I'll set her straight." Hence my only being able to learn those vital lessons here.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bouli

« #32 : June 27, 2010, 05:08:56 AM »

To add to the things mentioned in posts (far) further up in this thread, when it comes to certain things I think even in this, a playful environment, there needs to be a consensus for it to be enjoyable or even fun.
Getting something pressed up your anal is something that both men and women may find extremely awkward and quite a turnoff (me being one of them, apparently). Having the option is great as some find so much enjoyment in it, if nothing else for knowing what it means to their partner(s). With your friends and lovers in here, you probably already know very well what they like and don't like, but for more temporary or initial encounters you might not have discussed it at all and suddenly you find something pressed up deep inside of you totally killing the mood.
Switching scenes in one-on-ones requires a mutual agreement, but in a threesome only two have to agree on something the third might not enjoy at all and within many positions, some actions could actually do with a similar mechanism.

This is not a big deal, like I mentioned it's something you quickly learn about your partners, but if they were to add BSDM poses and "toys" it would be nice to be able to draw the line somewhere without agreeing on details beforehand.
Sorry if I'm just rambling, I hope you do see my point and make some sense out of it.
Janine Dee

« #33 : June 27, 2010, 05:29:32 AM »

Even as someone who has had her mood killed by unexpected anal I have to disagree. Part of AChat is the interaction, a mechanism could keep people from talking about their likes and dislikes. I see what you are saying, and agree to a certain point, but I prefer just screening my lovers carefully, and telling them my boundaries.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #34 : June 27, 2010, 07:18:54 PM »

I screen an I also look at their profile.  Because someone has anal on it does not mean they want anal, that they might be the type to give it.  Again cold screws just don't do it for me.  So talking and finding out likes an dislikes might save your avatar unwanted pop goes the weasel incident ;D
bobbler

« #35 : June 27, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »

I screen an I also look at their profile.  Because someone has anal on it does not mean they want anal, that they might be the type to give it.  Again cold screws just don't do it for me.  So talking and finding out likes an dislikes might save your avatar unwanted pop goes the weasel incident ;D
exactly

i don't have it checked on my profile because i don't want a girl to think i like it.  and i only do it to a girl if she likes it.  if they don't bring it up at all then i don't either.  normally girls who like it ask for it.
apollo13nut
: 262

« #36 : June 28, 2010, 12:13:10 AM »

To clarify my suggestion of removal, I mean I wish I hadn't bought them and if there was a "return" or "sell back" feature, those poses would be out for a new one (probably one this week).
Lover
: 10350

« #37 : June 28, 2010, 02:44:32 AM »

It's not the question if you have checked it on your profile. Some people take it literally, as there is written "Favourites". You habe to talk and you have to ask, that's my opinioun. Even if you have activated it, that doesn't mean you will do this every time and with every person.

Janine Dee

« #38 : June 28, 2010, 04:32:45 AM »

I can agree with most every post here, especially on whether or not it's checked on the profile (mine's not), but there's also the fact that some positions have it as a add on. Like in the FF 69 the girl on the bottom can slide her finger into the top girl's ass. So in a great many of the positions you are left having to trust a partner not to go there... which is sort of realistic when you think about it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: