*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  blue star
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: STAR COLLOUR,S
RED
GREEN
GOLD
PURPLE
OR OTHER

: blue star  ( 16424 )
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

« #15 : June 22, 2011, 09:10:20 AM »

Hmmmm well my thought was to link the collor to 'preferences' in a sort of settings ,so people that don't have the same 'preferences' can't invite you as supscribed member (course your friend/lovers can do that...friends/lovers can be in all forms)..saves lot of ignoring ( with or without the Ignore button) and time.
« : June 22, 2011, 09:44:41 AM WilliamXS »

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
WilliamXS

« #16 : June 22, 2011, 10:39:26 AM »

New idea here...collour of stars shows what 'orientation' people have :-).

don't really like the idea, remember me some bad part of history  ::)

Hmmmm wondering what,s  more bad then the cold invites of people that don't share the same thoughts ,orientations  and whatever settings we can think of

Urban
: 329

« #17 : June 22, 2011, 04:15:26 PM »

It takes few second to check a profile, here you have all needed infos. If no info, so send a message and ask  ;)
WilliamXS

« #18 : June 23, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »

LOL.....you bother checking colds Urban and wonder who you been invited from ?
I bet the whole profile covered with 'MEN = GIFT'  'PHOTOS FOR GIFTS' , 'MEN MUST BE PREMIUM'  ( and their selfs r non premium hehehe) and ' ONLY MEN IN ROOM = GIFT'..... like meny do here.
I can be generous..but I dont need payed sex or beggers...we r here for fun ...FOR GOD SAKES !!!!

Well I'm loooking for a good chat and if it clicks...then a step further (maybe workout a good roleplay).

PS: I dont have anything against non premiums...I  give atttention when I notice someone thats looks cutie or her name sound good for a non premium.
« : June 23, 2011, 09:25:38 AM WilliamXS »

Urban
: 329

« #19 : June 23, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »

Was talking about orientation, character type and favourites
Bear
: 3856

« #20 : June 23, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »

hmmm... more I think on this the more I agree with Janine in that the end result is just one more thing folks will ignore. I have the feeling that multiple variations will just be too difficult for people to grasp when thinking with the wrong head.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: