*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to get and keep members
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: How to get and keep members  ( 35045 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : March 22, 2012, 04:41:21 AM »

Some ask for A$'s to go into a room, perhaps an incentive to assist others would be enough for them.  (Probably not).  I take exception to anyone thinking I proposed this for personal gain.

Pafe, i have your feeling too, probably it will never stop peoples asking for gift and it's really sad.

About my message, i know you don't want reward, i was just joking, about the chat i had whit Satoire before this post and the report on the NSPD topic.

About cleaning the premium users list, Azrielle & Daniela, you two have a point but this is not something we can do by ourself, it's on the Achat team.....yes, lot of prem users never post here, just subscrive, maybe cause they wanna just be able to use the forum if needed (IMO)
« : March 22, 2012, 04:51:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : March 22, 2012, 08:18:09 AM »

@azrielle & condomgirl : depending what you call clean the house . after all peoples are free to have an account somewhere and to dont go play.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : March 22, 2012, 11:09:50 AM »

I wanna ask everyone not to decline any suggestions. Thanks.

I made an interime report of the collected ideas and added some of my own:
- Advertizing
- Encourage membership of forum
- Simplify using the forum (button in game and also opening the forum for free user after registration)
- "Accepting" more help of users (developing clothes, backgrounds...)
- Keep the chance to start as free user and offer a starter kit for becoming prem (e.g. 3 old poses, some clothes...)
- Adding the quick-start guides into the game
- Shemale robot
- Advanced chat system (generall chat, chat rooms, group chat....)
- Improve graphic
- Develop the community itself
- Open forum for all, perhaps an non-public area for prem members
- Having a group of members being mentors
- Improve search-function (using wildcards, searching for mentors...)
- Incentives for helping free user become prem
- Do something against whores
- Do something against rudeness
- Prune membership listings for the forum
- Offering more help for new members (give them a list of mentors, link to forum and the quick-start guides)
- Keep Achat simple and unique
- Offer more body and room options for more individualization
- Make an app for tablet pc (ipad, samsung, sony...)
- Better profile system with more space for personal info (maybe an auto hide sistem for the description area!?)
- Offer some package at the shop. example: all the lap dance poses whit a 20% of low price then buy them one by one.
- offer a "test-membership" for 7 days

The test membership can be: Offer a prem-membership for 7 days (at once or after 3 days). If they accept, they get 1000A$ and can purchase whatever they want. After 7 days they can deny premium, then they "fall back" to free user. If they subscribe, they keep everything they bought. You can allocate the 1000A$ they got or give it as a gift for subscribing.

The non-english speaker thread seems to be a good idea. Since yesterday I was asked for help three times. One of these questions was about subscribing.

I have read some great ideas and I bet we get more ;)

Update 23-03-2012
« : March 22, 2012, 05:42:26 PM Lover »

CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #18 : March 22, 2012, 12:00:39 PM »

Hello Lover,

Thank you for summarizing the suggestion sof all of us so far. I think that is a really nice bundle of flowers that would improve Achat a lot in the first place and in the second place might help getting new members and keeping them.

I also think that the non-english speaking thread is o good idea as I also already got two questions from people asking for help only since yesterday.

Daniela
hentaiboy69

« #19 : March 22, 2012, 12:17:30 PM »

Lover, i would like to add to things on your list:

- better profile sistem, whit more space for personall info (maybe an auto hide sistem for the description area!?)

- Offer some package at the shop. example: all the lap dance poses whit a 20% of low price then buy them one by one.
« : March 22, 2012, 02:51:53 PM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe
: 548

« #20 : March 22, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »

Hiya's...

Excellent job Lover.  Thank you for taking the time to list everything.  I htink everyone has made valid suggestions, and I hope to see some of them become reality.  I like Hentai's idea about expanding the space for more information.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover

« #21 : March 22, 2012, 05:43:48 PM »

I updated the list (added HB suggestions) and started a new thread in off topic about mentors.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1551.0.html

Adera
: 3047

« #22 : March 23, 2012, 04:00:40 AM »

What would hinder non premiums from creating new accounts all the time? I don't think anyone should get to be free premiums, we get a lot from AChat just being free members imo so I don't see the reason for it.
hentaiboy69

« #23 : March 23, 2012, 04:26:22 AM »

I think you are talking about this:

"... The test membership can be: Offer a prem-membership for 7 days (at once or after 3 days). If they accept, they get 1000A$ and can purchase whatever they want. After 7 days they can deny premium, then they "fall back" to free user. If they subscribe, they keep everything they bought. You can allocate the 1000A$ they got or give it as a gift for subscribing. ..."

You have a point on it, but offering the chance to try premium membership, isn't so bad. if i remember it right, we talk about this chance and i suggest to link an account to a mail even for free users and not allow to to link a mail to more then one username. Personally, i have 3 mail (now four whit the one i had create only for achat) but i'm sure i don't gonna use one of them, couse it's my personall one for work and i don't wanna mix it whit achat.

Lover

« #24 : March 23, 2012, 04:39:59 AM »

A good hint Adera. We could solve this problem if they get less money (500A§) and as HB mentioned, just one username for one email. Of course, they can create new email-addresses, but the effort for always doing this againa and again is much to big imo.

hentaiboy69

« #25 : March 23, 2012, 04:49:01 AM »

A$ given for the trial isn't the real issue, 500 can be less to enjoy the trial, it's all on how it works.

Lover

« #26 : March 23, 2012, 04:59:12 AM »

Yes, 500 can be less to enjoy the trial, but it's enough to see how it's working. As you can't say "You just can purchase 2 poses, 2 dresses/pants" they really could make new accounts everytime. Then they are shown as prems and get all the benefit prem have - like speed controller, cumming...
This is one big advantage or being prem. And Adera is right, as long as there is no technical solution to fix this, it's dangerous. I don't believe it really is funny to create one account, next one, next one... but some people are really crazy :)

hentaiboy69

« #27 : March 23, 2012, 05:14:33 AM »

Mmmmhh, i was thinking something different.......in the trial you can gain 3 or 4 random poses (or between the oldest one!) fo all orientation eccept threesome and we can leave the A$ for clothes and body option. at this point, 500 A$ can be a reasonable offer.

edit:
when the trial end and if a user decide to subscrive premium, the poses you gain to try the trial, are not allowed in yours poses list. well, this will be like this till dev-team don't gonna decide to give some plus benefit to premium....mumble mumble.....not bad to have some of the real old pose like a surplus when you subscrive like premium user!

oh...and whit this one, in 7 months i had reach Tight post count!   :D ;D
« : March 23, 2012, 05:33:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #28 : March 23, 2012, 06:21:51 AM »

But why? Why do we need a free premium period with free A$ when people can experience almost everything AChat offers with the free membership that we have now?

The reason to offer a trial period is because you want people to get a feel of something so they can decide whether they like it or not, so why would AChat offer even more and create problems for themselves?

Amass lots of free accounts, gift all the free A$ to one account = profit?

There's lot's unnecessary problems our devs would have to deal with if they made this which would effectively affect the number and quality of other releases because they'd be wasting time on something that isn't needed.

I don't think a trial period with free A$ is the right way to go if you want more people to join AChat.
« : March 23, 2012, 06:25:21 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69

« #29 : March 23, 2012, 07:16:25 AM »

But why? Why do we need a free premium period with free A$ when people can experience almost everything AChat offers with the free membership that we have now?

The reason to offer a trial period is because you want people to get a feel of something so they can decide whether they like it or not, so why would AChat offer even more and create problems for themselves?

Amass lots of free accounts, gift all the free A$ to one account = profit?

There's lot's unnecessary problems our devs would have to deal with if they made this which would effectively affect the number and quality of other releases because they'd be wasting time on something that isn't needed.

I don't think a trial period with free A$ is the right way to go if you want more people to join AChat.

you hit the real problem, Adera....there are no really big different between premium and free (eccept men.....all know free men can't join threesome!) and this is a big lack in achat. And you are right, a trial have no more sense till this gap isn't created by the dev-team, so i think we can start to consider that trial only when things are a little settle in this dirction.

about the A$, well, must be a way to make them not used for gift......don't ask me, cause i'm no good in programming!

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: