*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to get and keep members
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: How to get and keep members  ( 35044 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #45 : April 12, 2012, 01:48:16 AM »

poor little Blue!

You have done a good work whit brock69 and, crap, two of them are really dumbass!

Anyway, please, next time i think you have to hide the name, i don't think it's to much correct showing them, even if they are totally idiots!

Adera
: 3047

« #46 : April 12, 2012, 02:11:52 AM »

Oh... so shedom963 was a shemale? I would never have guessed that if it wasn't for "her" message saying so.

Other than that it looks like any other day on AChat ::), well with the difference that as a tgirl you get other people approaching you. Most news that approach me are curious about shemales and sadly mostly interested in me fucking them.
Lover
: 10350

« #47 : April 12, 2012, 09:48:41 AM »

Well done Blue :) You helped a freebie and probably got a new prem for AChat.

I give you one diligence asterisk ;)

bluedenim
: 3007

« #48 : April 12, 2012, 03:15:28 PM »

Well done Blue :) You helped a freebie and probably got a new prem for AChat.

I give you one diligence asterisk ;)

Is that like a stripe?

I like them  ;)

@Adera, I somehow doubt that shedom was a shemale too, but that could just be me. I do have several shemale friends including you and no-one has ever called me a bitch before.......
« : April 12, 2012, 03:21:55 PM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #49 : April 12, 2012, 04:01:01 PM »

@Adera, I somehow doubt that shedom was a shemale too, but that could just be me. I do have several shemale friends including you and no-one has ever called me a bitch before.......

Not only that but also from all of it, I just got that feeling but I can also be wrong of course.
Evi01
: 59

« #50 : April 13, 2012, 03:56:35 PM »

Dont know if someone already said it but what is with a bonus from time to time. You buy one month premium and get 2000 a$ for a limited amount of time or the same for buying a$

Or some official contest like the cloth thing which is on the run maybe.

Ingame: Maralea
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #51 : April 18, 2012, 08:26:22 AM »

Well, Evi, something had started! look here!

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1465.0.html

it's a contest about erotic story. every one can join it!

NewGurl
: 433

« #52 : April 20, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »

What blue did was what I have said before, there are some good users out there all they need is some prem user to chat with them and "show them the ropes"  I have done this several times and sometimes they are nice and sometimes the want to go on a cam or act rude. Its a chance you take, but it is a way to get a good free user to go prem.   Good job blue (my wife)  The more good respectful members the better.
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #53 : October 27, 2012, 07:48:02 AM »

I know this is an old topic I thought it better to post here as it gives people an idea of what has been said before.  I have to admit I fit to the category of newish premium that is already beginning to lose interest.   

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #54 : October 27, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »

Thank you Mercer78  for letting us know, but we are unable  to try and improve the experience without your reasons as to why and your views on the solution to the problems you are experiencing. We are not mind readers.

We try very hard to meet and greet new members and make those members feel welcome & accepted,  but you also have to stand up and be counted and meet us half way. If you don't also make the effort and respond in kind , then I'm not sure what you expect or how we can help you and others who may feel the same.

We all have to work together to ensure that Forum and the game is successful. Each of us has that responsibility and on the whole, the members here are the most friendly and helpful I have ever come across.

So, I give you a direct challenge  Mercer78, tell us the problems you are experiencing, tell us your solution and we will try our best to solve and resolve them.

Just saying you are losing interest doesn't help me or others to root out whats wrong.

« : October 27, 2012, 10:19:03 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #55 : October 27, 2012, 10:40:21 AM »

I agree with Brandy. We want this a place to be for everyone, no matter for how long he is a member. So help us, help yourself and help other and tell us your reasons please.

mercer78

« #56 : October 27, 2012, 11:15:26 AM »

Sorry I wasn't being deliberately vague it's just that my two biggest gripes have already been mentioned elsewhere in the thread being the "working girls" to coin a phrase and ignorance or rudeness.  I don't really have any real issues with the forum as such other than it almost seems to operate almost as a completely separate entity from the game itself.  I do have a possible solution but I'm reluctant to share since I've upset people already and the last thing I wanted to do. 

Lover

« #57 : October 27, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »

Mercer, thanks for your reply.

My first question now... are you talking about the game or the forum? I also ask you to add your thoughts even if you fear to upset someone. Finally this thread is about getting and keeping members and every thought is welcome asl ong as you don't insult someone personal.

mercer78

« #58 : October 27, 2012, 11:45:50 AM »

Like I said don't really have any problem with the forum only suggestion I would make is more visibility you must know that a lot of users never come here maybe like someone else suggested a link in the game itself.  The game itself isn't that newbie friendly I got lucky in that I met a few nice people very early on, I get the feeling a lot of  newbies aren't so lucky and probably through in the towel after a few days. This is a hard issue to solve since it's a community issue rather than a problem with the software itself.  One thing that might help is tighter controls on the gift system so that people who abuse it can be stripped of the ability to use it.  I don't know practical that would be but it's the best I can come up with other than removing the gift system all together, and we all know that will never happen.
« : October 27, 2012, 12:21:35 PM mercer78 »

Lover

« #59 : October 27, 2012, 12:12:22 PM »

You know all we can do here in forum is welcome every member, offering him a place to feel good, having fun.
And we can talk with one growing voice, telling our wishes and ideas for improvements and repeating them again and again.

I also believe, if we get more members to this forum, the publicity of this place will grow and more new and old members of the game find new friends and have fun in game too.

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: