*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to get and keep members
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: How to get and keep members  ( 35033 )
honeeey
: 12

« #60 : October 28, 2012, 04:19:56 AM »

I think it would be great to add one major function to free users... maybe to use theyr buyed pose, or clothes, free user is really limited. When my subscription expire I really cant do nothing here, I lose my interest and I'm not so active..
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #61 : October 28, 2012, 06:06:46 AM »

Mercer78; I agree with you that the game is not friendly to free users. I will chat to free user but thats all i will not go into room with them.
As for the gift system i do not agree with you  only for the gift system i would have left the game in the firat few weeks. how that im prem
i do my best to help new girls

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #62 : October 28, 2012, 06:16:52 AM »

@ honeeey

This is  just plain economics. This game is a business for the Achat Gods & therefore they wish to make a profit from the site.

Once your subscription has expired, all your "bought goods" are locked back in the cupboard. They are released again when you pay your subscription, whether that is in real money or by the $AS in your account. Once registered as a member here, even as a free user you can still  post and be involved in Forum.

You can continue playing but obviously only have access to the limited free items on offer. This is to encourage you to renew your subscription.

It is unlikely that this will change.

@ Mercer.

The "working girl"  situation  has been here awhile now. Personally, I would  like you guys to discourage it by refusing to pay for virtual sex but the very fact that it has  continued to survive here shows there is a market for it.

Some guys may like the seediness of that kind of sex, the power to call the shots in the room  or may not have the social skills to develop a relationship to lead to rooming, who knows. Each player has their own reasons for deciding to pay the " working girl" involved.
Again,  the situation is unlikely to change as whether we like it or not, it is also a money spinner for the Achat Gods.

We have tried to campaign for a Forum button to be included in Charachter Editor for easier access to Forum but until that time, most Forum members have something in their profiles to advertise of its existence. We  want to encourage new membership and for members to stay and be active in their views and ideas.

I constantly campaign for new members, some of whom have stayed, some of whom have lost interest. I try and point out the topics that they may find interesting .

In particular the AB&G which I think is an easy topic to gain confidence in posting in and practice story telling and meet other regular  Forum members.  To this end, I have also included a useful tips to posting in there and other similar topics for new members to read & assist their postings.

I also use the Erotic Story Contest and the past stories and the very clever NSPD topic, as I find, even if potential members do not feel up to writing a story yet , they certainly like a good story when they have a spare few minutes.  

There's also the funny games section, the anagrammes and the funny time game which I point out to have a try at.

And of course the Achat Tattler to catch up on the news and interviews with the Moderators or interesting Forum members.

As you can see, we are trying to encourage new membership here. Other Forum members  campaign too, not just me and work very hard at it.

Mercer, all I can say, is please don't lose heart, jump on board, post your views and ideas - work with us in a positive way - to try and improve the game & the experience of it.
There are good and bad on all sites on the internet, particularly rudeness, but then, after you have suitably admonished the " Honey Monsters" there is always the " Ignore " button or be like me and some other members here, turn their rudeness into a game, see if  they will ignore you first - some have the wrath of my " Bible Scriptures according to Brandybee" or browse some of the topics - Rukya and Pafe have some fabulous tips on these people.

Its about having fun. The Forum Village is full of good people.  Join our community and don't be shy  ... we are interested in what everyone has to say.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #63 : October 29, 2012, 08:34:05 AM »

Thanks for taking the time to answer me guys Brandybee in particular has been extremely helpful to me both here and in game so I just wanted to take a moment to say a Thank you to you for all you've done.  I suppose I just needed to get these things off my chest and I may have chosen the wrong place to vent my frustrations if so I apologise.  Most of the time I'm a happy friendly guy and I've already made a few friends on here in fact its them that keep me coming back so if my posts have offended or upset anyone then I am truly sorry. 

Lover
: 10350

« #64 : October 29, 2012, 08:53:59 AM »

It's better to vent sometimes, then getting help and calming down again, then just leaving.
We all are here for fun and meeting our friends, so there is a common goal. We help and support each other as long as possible and try to make this a special place.
We may discuss, we may have different opinions and we also don't have to like every opinion. But there has to be respect and we have to accept other people opinions. I think you didn't offend anyone in personal, just felt bad. It's ok as long as it's not each day ;)

I hope you feel welcome and I wish you as much good luck as I have!

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: