*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How to get and keep members
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: How to get and keep members  ( 35012 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : March 23, 2012, 07:17:16 AM »

Adera, what you are unfortunately doing at the moment: You stop each creativity. I know you don't want it, as you're really thinking about this, but it happens. I started this thread just to collect ideas. We don't have to ask if possible or not, that's not our job. At the moment we do this, we stuck in a problem state.
To discuss about single suggestions I made the mentor-poll. There we can check if it is a good idea or not. And the A-Team is able to see, if they want it, how many members are willing to help.

So this thread is just for collecting ideas, just for area thinking.
If they take some of our ideas, at least it's their decision how to do it. I (together with you all) wanna offer a pool of ideas and they have to decide, which is useful and also able to handle.
Probably 8 of 10 ideas will be silly - but the other 2 might be fantastic.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #31 : March 23, 2012, 07:38:07 AM »

I agree that freeusers should not get a trial period. They can try their chat up to bag a premium and try the  whole range of poses. Their success will depend on their social skills . I was  a freeuser for about 4 or 5 weeks before coming premium. I guess being a girl is easier as there are way more guys but I , like others here, have shown  new guys around and some have gone on to be prems. Obviously rude ones dont get the time of day, but we dont want to attract people like that here in any case.
The trial period would only be taken advantage of  by unscrupulous  multi- avatar users -  free users and prems alike.

I'm also loathe to allow anonymous freeusers to post on the main forum, as I think this could also be open to abuse. Far better to allow them perhaps limited access to a separate topic area , where they can voice their ideas and questions and perhaps the chosen moderator, then, transfering it to the correct topic platform for discussion. Then any abusive freeusers can be banned & barred.

I just think, there should be some kind of commitment from a member, usually monatary , before they are upgraded to full use of the Achat facilities.It just leaves it wide open to be abused and no doubt annoy fully paid up members.  The separate topic area would give them an idea of how Forum is used and posting etiquette. They can read the main Forum platforms in any case and  also access the game.
I think there is enough there for them to make an informed decision then on whether to subscribe or not.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #32 : March 23, 2012, 07:52:53 AM »

@hentai and adera :yousay " people can experience almost everything AChat offers with the free membership that we have now?" , not really true. they cant :

- cum /pee
- use the slow bar
- use others clothes than free clothes
- use others poses than free poses
- create clothes by editing and post them here
- ask someone to be lover or spouse
- room for a 3some (men)

and maybe some others i forgot , so no they cant experience all things achat offer with a free membership  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : March 23, 2012, 08:08:17 AM »

Rukya, you are right talking about a meeting of two free users.......but if a free user meet a prem, all the poses are working, no metter if free one have them or not. and clothes....yes, they can't use them, but i don't think a free user is so interssed in them!

Anyway, no one have to forget we are collecting idea and the last word on them isn't in our power but in the hands of A-team.

It's under the eyes of all of us how dev-team is following our topic and we can see some really good release (speed bar, tab sistem for poses, ecc...) born thanks to our suggestion, so i think every new idea will be analized by them and the goods one elaborated. So, before telling yes or no, lets see all the idea we can collect and start to talk of them.

Adera &  Brandy, i understand your point of view, but let's wait for others comment before being so negative whit it! Wonder if things gonna change so soon or not!
« : March 23, 2012, 09:29:04 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #34 : March 23, 2012, 08:30:29 AM »

*Sigh* so as long as I only have more ideas than those already posted here or have positive feedback to give on the ideas I should post here? Oh well, sorry.

Lover, please change the topic from "How to get and keep members" to "Collecting ideas for AChat (topic not open for discussion)" so it clearly shows that this is a thread where we're amassing ideas and not actually discussing them. The current topic of the thread is very misleading since it implies that the content of the thread is to be discussed upon.
« : March 23, 2012, 08:52:55 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69

« #35 : March 23, 2012, 09:11:08 AM »

Not what i mean, Adera......i think we have lot of material to talk about.
Any criticism is wellcome, you know, just don't be so closed in the view of all the full thing. I know the trial period isn't really necessary now, cause at last free user can experience most of the things we have now if they meet a premium, so basically you are right for the moment. in the future, maybe (but i don't bet on it!), things can change, so talking of it can't be so wrong.

so, please, remove that ugly expression on your face or i'll come to your room, pinch your cheek and pull them up in a forced smile!
« : March 23, 2012, 09:19:57 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #36 : March 23, 2012, 09:19:03 AM »

Duly noted. Ideas. Got it. Apologies.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #37 : March 23, 2012, 11:26:44 AM »

If you are trying to recruit more premiums, then the site has got to create a product with premium substance that make people want to upgrade and stick around. I see no need to offer free trial. This site already  provides the greatest access to "sex " of any site out there for non paying member. Period. I don't see a need for further enticement.

Diversity into more theme specific driven rooms (ie... bdsm)  which are premium only...options for clothing design,  access to multiple chat channels, these are ideas which create a wider gap between the paying and non-paying clientele... the are substance of service that will encourage more to join.

I am with Adera that there is no need to provide a "free" sample  period. That only encourages free users to make multiple accounts.

Zinah
: 167

« #38 : March 23, 2012, 04:58:45 PM »

Make clothing changes, add piece, or remove piece accessible while inside a room.
hentaiboy69

« #39 : March 23, 2012, 05:16:17 PM »

Bear, the chat can't be different for free or premium user or it will be a mess. maybe just add an option for prem to create a personal channel for small group, a sort of "guild channel"

Lover
: 10350

« #40 : April 03, 2012, 02:48:27 PM »

Update interime report of the collected ideas and added some of my own:
- Advertizing
- Encourage membership of forum
- Simplify using the forum (button in game and also opening the forum for free user after registration)
- "Accepting" more help of users (developing clothes, backgrounds...)
- Keep the chance to start as free user and offer a starter kit for becoming prem (e.g. 3 old poses, some clothes...)
- Adding the quick-start guides into the game
- Shemale robot
- Advanced chat system (generall chat, chat rooms, group chat....)
- Improve graphic
- Develop the community itself
- Open forum for all, perhaps an non-public area for prem members
- Having a group of members being mentors
- Improve search-function (using wildcards, searching for mentors...)
- Incentives for helping free user become prem
- Do something against whores
- Do something against rudeness
- Prune membership listings for the forum
- Offering more help for new members (give them a list of mentors, link to forum and the quick-start guides)
- Keep Achat simple and unique
- Offer more body and room options for more individualization
- Make an app for tablet pc (ipad, samsung, sony...)
- Better profile system with more space for personal info (maybe an auto hide sistem for the description area!?)
- Offer some package at the shop. example: all the lap dance poses whit a 20% of low price then buy them one by one.
- Offer a "test-membership" for 7 days
- Allow free user limited access to one board (after subscribing to the forum)
- Diversity into more theme specific driven rooms (ie... bdsm)  which are premium only
- Options for clothing design
- Access to multiple chat channels
- Make clothing changes, add piece, or remove piece accessible while inside a room

More suggestions?

Pafe
: 548

« #41 : April 03, 2012, 03:37:32 PM »

Hiya's...

I think all the suggestions are valid and should get consideration.  My only snag is the "free trial".  I am so afraid that people who are not old enough will gain access to the site (it only takes a mouse click).  My worse fear is that somehow it will spill over into the real world, and the too young user will have met the person here and then blame AChat.  Maybe my fears are groundless but it still gives me concern.  Back in my social working days I saw way too much abuse, and some of it came via the internet.

I'm sorry if this is a bit hard to understand, I was trying to pick words that would not be taken out.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #42 : April 03, 2012, 05:10:54 PM »

pafe , there is yet some youngers peoples in achat i think , azrielle gave an exemple . so its not a free trial who will change things :) .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #43 : April 04, 2012, 02:12:49 AM »

Even now those that are too young can get access to the free membership... which is just too bad. I just hope I don't run into those too young.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #44 : April 12, 2012, 01:38:51 AM »

On this subject, here is what happened today, one example of what can be done and two of how not to "approach" people. I have not changed any names to save the innocent lol, dtrain08 is already a long-standing  friend of mine, he is also "free"

shedom963: want to be dominated?
dtrain08: how you doin?
bluedenim to shedom963: lolz, what do subs usually want?
brock69: hi blue :)
bluedenim to brock69: Hi
Brockshedom963: touche, bitch. wasn't sure how you felt about shemales.
brock69: how r u tonight?
bluedenim to shedom963: I'm a bitch?
bluedenim to shedom963: :p
Ezma: hey sexy
shedom963: you can be my bitch, if you'd like
Ezma: hot pic:)
ak105: hi sexy
brock69: do u mind that im not a prem member?
bluedenim to shedom963: I have a Mistress, bear this in mind
ak105: not now
shedom963: damn. so hard to find women to dominate these days
bluedenim to brock69: Brock honey, if we didn't talk to freebies, how will they ever learn enough to want to become premium?
brock69: that's my problem lol
bluedenim to shedom963: I am available to "play", just not to possess
shedom963: Sorry, you are on my ignore list...
brock69: nobody wants to play with me lol
emilian: hi
brock69: no chat rooms here is there?
bluedenim to brock69: Ah well, they are a bit cliqy on here!
dtrain08: i miss you
brock69: no 3D other than sex?
imasexmonkey: hey babe u wanna fuck
bluedenim to imasexmonkey: love to but not with you !
brock69: everyone wants a prem or gifts..or both
imasexmonkey: wow thats cold
bluedenim to brock69: don't understand the question?
imasexmonkey: i can heat u up
bluedenim to imasexmonkey: you need to work on your chat-up lines!!
brock69: well, i have tried other       s, but the others had rooms to dance & meet in 3D 1st
brock69: here doesn't seem to have that
bluedenim to brock69: oh you mean other sites, sorry I didn't get it
brock69: lol it's ok
bluedenim to brock69: have you been in a room with amyone yet?
brock69: no
brock69: nobody will answer me
bluedenim to brock69: ohhh, bummer eh!
brock69: ikr
bluedenim to brock69: there's always robotgirl
brock69: im just trying to figure things out here
dtrain08: i want you
bluedenim to brock69: she never says no! lol
brock69: lol
brock69: it's not a real person?
bluedenim to brock69: nope, but apparently she's a good fuck!
bluedenim to brock69: however, you have to have the poses, she doesn't have any
brock69: i'd rather meet a real person i think lol
bluedenim to brock69: tell you what
itisjustmeM: hi there
bluedenim to brock69: my Mistress is late, so if she turns up & I'm in a room, it will make her mad, so would you like me to show you round?brock69: that would be great blue :)
bluedenim to brock69: ok, I'll invite you, you accept ok?
dtrain08: sexy outfit
brock69: ok
bluedenim to brock69: Hi Brockbrock69:
Hi :)bluedenim to brock69: This is the log cabin
brock69: how do i get here?
bluedenim to brock69: there are choices of rooms,  but they all cost $Achat
brock69: oh okbluedenim to brock69: you have to buy them from the shop
brock69: ok
brock69: cool room
bluedenim to brock69: if you look at the arrows and rotate controls, you can have a look right around the room
brock69: got i
tbluedenim to brock69: the rose & champagne & teddy bear are extras i bought for my wife
brock69: i see them
bluedenim to brock69: on the left hand side, the pictures you see are the poses
brock69: what is 1st person tab 4?
bluedenim to brock69: each one has several attached to it
bluedenim to brock69: ok
bluedenim to brock69: that's the view from your eyes
bluedenim to brock69: you should be looking right at my freckly face
brock69: oh ok :)
bluedenim to brock69: on the right hand side you see "actions"
bluedenim to brock69: each pose has different actions
bluedenim to brock69: try clicking on one or two
bluedenim to brock69: mmmmm just looking at the front of your jeans
bluedenim to brock69: seems to be a swelling
brock69: mmm it does? :)
bluedenim to brock69: ok just above the "conversation "box
bluedenim to brock69: there are 2 bars
bluedenim to brock69: one says excitement bar and the other speed
brock69: i see one
bluedenim to brock69: you see them?
brock69: oh, okbrock69: i see em both
bluedenim to brock69: one says "your excitement"
brock69: yup
bluedenim to brock69: that's how you react to your partner
bluedenim to brock69: that's it!
brock69: i can't adj the speed it says
brock69: ty for helping me blue :)
bluedenim to brock69: now when you are a "premium", you can go right to the end of the excitement bar and a "squirt" button will appear
bluedenim to brock69: and you can cum
bluedenim to brock69: either all over your partner
bluedenim to brock69: or inside her/him/whatever
brock69: noooo hims lol
bluedenim to brock69: it's really good, i have taken several screen-prints of me with cum all over my face
brock69: can i cum without the prem
bluedenim to brock69: the speed bar won't work unless we're moving, so let me choose a pose
bluedenim to brock69: no no prem no cum,
brock69: figures
bluedenim to brock69: ok up to the top of the poses
brock69: yes
bluedenim to brock69: "talk & dance"Info: : You asked for pose change...
bluedenim to brock69: now we can slow down (which i like) or speed up
bluedenim to brock69: try it
brock69: i still can't, it says i have to be prem
bluedenim to brock69: ohh rats
bluedenim to brock69: i'll do it then
bluedenim to brock69: silyy eh!
brock69: yea slow is better lol
bluedenim to brock69: mmmmmmm
bluedenim to brock69: niiiice
brock69: much better
bluedenim to brock69: now try an "action"
bluedenim to brock69: mmmmm
brock69: small kiss
bluedenim to brock69: i like you
brock69: tyvm :)
brock69: i like you :)
brock69: your very sweet :)
bluedenim to brock69: *blushes*
bluedenim to brock69: i'mnot really
brock69: you have been with me
bluedenim to brock69: i'm a very horny naughty girl!
brock69: nothing wrong with that :)
bluedenim to brock69: ok lets try

ok, you get the idea...... this went on for an hour!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: