*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Did not add as a friend
« previous next »
: [1]
: Did not add as a friend  ( 3717 )
southernbell
: 4

« : March 27, 2012, 05:30:54 AM »

How is someone added to my friends list that I did not add?  I have no idea who this person is and I never talked to this person so how is this person added to my friends list?  I never received any friends request from this person and never accepted any friends request.  How is this possible?  Please tell me how this happens and how it can be stopped.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : March 27, 2012, 05:47:36 AM »

This is something really strange and the only rational explanation is you agree to a request for error, hitting "Agree" but you was sure to had hit "Decline". It can happend if you are in hurry and don't pay more attention!

Other thing is if you share your PC whit someone else: if had select "Save password" everyone who us the pc can acces your profile, so....
« : March 27, 2012, 06:02:14 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : March 27, 2012, 07:52:31 AM »

I dunno how it has happened. Perhaps you asked this member long ago? At least it's a computer system - sometimes crazy things happen  :D
I would suggest, you talk to this member - perhaps he has an answer? And if you did, post it in the support-board. I never heard about this before, but perhaps there is an undiscovered glitch?

You know, you can cancel this relationship if you want.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : March 27, 2012, 02:12:54 PM »

mmm I havent had a stranger appear before .. but i have had old friends who have been dormant for awhile disappear  and then suddenly appear again with out warning . I presume because they have returned to achat but due to time difference, I havent seen them yet... That or the ghosts of achat are messing with me lol. oo oo oooooo  lol.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : March 27, 2012, 02:21:24 PM »

oops, sorry, forgot to say Greetings to you Southernbell and welcome  :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: