*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Easiest Approach to Maximize your success with some of the ladies
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Easiest Approach to Maximize your success with some of the ladies  ( 17948 )
Kadanu
: 4

This is just my personal opinion of what works the best on me.  I cannot speak for the other ladies on this site.

#1 Stay away from loaded room requests.  A loaded room request is a non-specific request for cybersex:

"Want to come to my room and play?"
"Lets go to my room and fuck"
"Let go into a room and get nasty!"     

These questions are loaded because of the non-specific nature.  We would be going into a room for YOUR pleasure, not mine.  The best way to get me into a room is to appeal to what I want or to attempt to get me interested in a certain fantasy you may have. 

Non Loaded Room Requests that get a response:

"I would like to go private with you and talk about your fantasies" (super hot. I always want to talk about my fantasies)
"You are so hot. I would really like some alone time with you to talk about your secret desires"  (Compliment ME followed by wanting to know MY interests)

Non Loaded specific sex request:

"Would you like to go private because I really want to lick your beautiful  toes."  (foot fetish.  Specific interest stated I know what to expect if I go into a room with you removing awkwardness and making me hot with a compliment.)

The key really is to show interest in what SHE wants because people love talking about themselves.  The problem with many men on here is they talk about sex from a very greedy perspective.  "I love fucking girls in the ass and making them cum...I love (insert perversion here) until they cum....I..I..I.

The psychology makes the girl feel like a sex mule. 

If you want success with girls like me...make it pleasurable and centered around our interests. Achat females get dozens of greedy messages everytime they log in hearing about what guys want. Make it about what we want and see your success rate soar.  :)

Edit 1:

Remember:

#1. Always chat first, do not 'cold' invite to room.  In chat you should be respectful.  I never get turned on by ANYTHING said in the initial chat (this is just me personally) I need to build rapport before I start to get hot.  So messages like "HEY BABY U WANNA BIG MANDINDO COCK?" typically gets ignored.

#2.  Initial invite to private should ALWAYS be to get to "know eachother better."  Sex happens naturally in real life..it is very rarely scripted and planned. It should be no different in the virtual space.  "Wanna go to a room to play?" Turns me off due to the expectancy of being naked the second I walk in.  "Lets go to a room and talk about our interests more"  is so much more effective.

#3.  I get turned on by emotes and actions. Not by questions.  The roleplay is so critically important in cybersex. Instead of simply asking "Do you like it in the bum?"  (Monster mood-killing, theme-slaying question) maybe emote and mix in the question Example:

*Rubs your ass gently while looking into your eyes.* I enjoy anal...I would love the opportunity to pleasure you with some, if the lady is willing.

The only thing we have virtually is creativity. If there is nothing creative in your mannerisms...its easy to lose the mood.   

--
EDIT 2: Great approach today. No dirty talk, just a firm sophisticated repectful approach.  I blacked out the name for privacy

--
****: Hi there, My name is Greg.  Business owner from New York.  How is your evening?
Kadanu:  Great, I'm just hanging out, chatting and making new friends.  I'm Kad from Cape Town.
****: Its a true pleasure meeting you Kad. I love your profile and based on your pic, you have a face to die for.
Kadanu:  Thank you for the compliment!  I'm glad you like it!
****: Listen Kad, I'm fairly new here but I have some very erotic interests and a sophisticated taste.
****: If you have a moment I would like to speak privately with you to see if theres a compatibility between us.
Kadanu: Sure, I'd love an invite.

----

Home run for Greg!

« : March 29, 2012, 04:17:51 PM Kadanu »
medjai
: 415

Welcome to the forum Kadanu

You're perfectly right, men should think more about what you ladies want and less about what they want, but just like in real life rudeness and selfishness is around every corner and there's really nothing you can do about it except don't pay attention and move on.

Wish you to find more gentlemen  ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

I have notice most of the rude men tend to be under 25 years (well, that's how they set their age here), but there are allways exception.

so, girls, don't be sad, nice guys are around, just need to find them!
« : March 29, 2012, 04:13:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

Welcome Kadanu.

I also think it's important for guys to listen to what we like, though remember not to get greedy yourself ::). I think that it's the most fun when you find a common fantasy or interest to talk about and the best way to find that is to listen to each other.

As a tgirl I get about as many bad requests from females as I do from men so for me it's more like finding the good people amongst everyone.
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

Welcome Kadanu! Mwah!

... And HB is so right... as in real life, it seems the under 25 male is as rude as they come. I've had more than my fair share of messages that hit the bin quicker than a whore's panties dropping to the floor.

The Gentleman are out there... (Like you Medjai), but they are few and far between. If only they could all be perfect, then us ladies could have our own Harems... hehehe.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Janine Dee
: 2541

And read the profile. A guy telling a gay girl he wants to fuck her is going to have about as much success on AChat as in real life.

I know there are some girls who use homo to try to filter guys, but assuming that's the case will just have all us sincerely gay girls wanting to filter/ignore or whatever.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

hmmm , i think they dont only need to look what we like , but they need too to understand what we are . I always laugh when a man say to me " try me , maybe you will find it better than with latex " or " you know its better with a real cock " ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

Welcome Kadanu :)

Some stupid user forget there are rela people behind the avas. Whatever you do, show you are really interested in the person you talk to.
One problem may be, the idiots (or those who are unable to have a good talk) don't read this forum.

At least there is a market for everyone - we are against the whores, but they can be a help for those who can't or don't wanna talk ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Welcome Kadanu ,  I hear ya ...

Pity when the guys search for a girl, then a pop up with your post comes up first :)

Bet the guys & co.. would like the same thing too for their preferences  hehe

Would certainly cut down on the colds and make for more interesting conversations...  mmmm ... now theres a thought :)

Enjoy your time here. xx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jay9
: 19

That's a great post Kadanu.

It always amazes me how poor the behaviour is from a lot of the males on here (only going on what women tell me!), but I guess in number there are many more males, so it's a relative thing at the end of the day.

Speaking selfishly, I wish you hadn't posted such articulate tips for success for everyone else ..... LOL  But seriously, anything that raises the overall quality of the achat community, can only be a good thing for all of us. :)

I've got to admit though, being considerate and conversational on achat does not always go well rewarded! The number of times i've been in what i thought was a flirty chat going well, only to then find the girl has disappeared in room with someone else suddenly, doesn't bear thinking about!!! What do they say, "nice guys finish last". But joking aside, i think people tend to gravitate naturally towards people of similar interests, based on profile look and banner text, etc, so that's just as important right up front in regards to chances of a successful chat eventuating.

Thanks again for a constructive post that started this thread, and thanks to those that have added their thoughts, i found this thread really interesting. Keep up the good work :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

There must be a sort of "middle way" and you have to found it, but some girls tend to leave you alone, specially if they are talking to more then one person at time. this happend sometimes.

Anyway, a nice chat is allways wellcome and it have two purpouse:

• the first is to know better your friends (and maybe your future lover or spouse, you can't never know how a simple friendship can evolve)
  • the second, is to discover what can fire up the sparkle between you two.

Sometimes few words are enough to light up the sparkle or just reading info on profile can give you an hard hit on your mind! and then, it's on both of you how to make that sparkle burn, if you think the other one is really important to you!

here, i can say i'm lucky, i had meet some really nice peoples (boys and girls) and i'm really happy to meet them, only for some chit chatting about daily things, sometimes.

About your chat whit Greg, Kadanu......i think it's one of the rare case i see around! really polite, simple and at last he catch your attention! eh eh!
« : March 30, 2012, 08:36:19 AM hentaiboy69 »

Turbolover69
: 11

When my lady tells me what kind of approaches from men she has to deal with, I am sometimes glad to be a man and be spared from that kind of behaviour. At the same time I feel a bit ashamed about those other guys. So, my deepest respect goes to the ladies here who still take it in good humor and don't let idiots ruin their fun.
mcgeeb
: 10

I heard on the radio the number one compliment a woman enjoys hearing is about their beautiful smile. How true that is, well I don't know.  I'm male. 
mcgeeb
: 10

Hiya's...

Welcome to the Forum mcgeeb!  I'm glad to see you posting... please keep sharing your ideas and thoughts.

It's true mcgeeb.  Hearing any nice compliments is wonderful.  I for one like that, only on here, the smile is pixel generated, as is everything else (good job Dev-Team).  Another thing I like, as a woman is boudoir shoes, only we don't have those.... yet.   ;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Hi Pafe!  I enjoy smiles even on here! 
Kadanu
: 4

cant believe its been a year since this thread :)
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: