*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 182062 )
Honeygrl
: 2

« #120 : May 06, 2010, 01:36:47 PM »

How about choices for rooms???? People could by them with A$ ....... Of course sounds but hat has already been brought up , But different rooms or a way to change up the room would be really nice.
bobbler

« #121 : May 08, 2010, 11:29:17 AM »

suggestion for MF anal:

in the new crab position, the girl controls whether there is anal penetration or not. in all of the previous MF positions, the guy controls that. since not all girls like the anal business, wouldn't it be a good idea if you let them control that action in all the forthcoming MF or even MMF positions?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #122 : May 08, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »

Or FF/FFF, more then once I've found myself thinking "HEY! At least ask first!"

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Urban
: 329

« #123 : May 08, 2010, 05:52:53 PM »

suggestion for MF anal:

in the new crab position, the girl controls whether there is anal penetration or not. in all of the previous MF positions, the guy controls that. since not all girls like the anal business, wouldn't it be a good idea if you let them control that action in all the forthcoming MF or even MMF positions?

A good idea even if it's better to read your partner description before. Or you could ask before  ;D
Janine Dee

« #124 : May 09, 2010, 08:31:56 AM »

Urban sweetie... I consider myself lucky if a guy will read "homo" in my profile before trying to get me into a room. So I can't imagine the large percentage willing to read the little type to see if anal is on the list or not.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #125 : May 09, 2010, 09:24:02 AM »

I agree with Janine.  I read the person's sexual orientation and country.  One thing I never read is what kind of sex they prefer.  But I do ask the girls if they like anal or not and if there is anything that they don't like to do in the room.  I'm just saying that the girl should be able to control the anal penetration because there are many guys out there who *don't* ask first before ramming it in   ;)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #126 : May 09, 2010, 09:46:36 AM »

JD and BOB has my vote.  Some positions that involve major insertions(like anal) should be up to the girl or maybe a HELL NO button ;D.  But I have lucked out so far, every guy I have been in the room with has asked me.    As for profiles, I always read them and I wish ppl would read mines before talking to me.  The only time I will talk to someone who is gay(guy) is if his personal comment was funny and I'll let him know or if he will approach me.I respect the profile.  Really whats the point of a profile if your not going to read, the written word is not a sin ppl, READ. :P
Lover
: 10350

« #127 : May 09, 2010, 12:33:20 PM »

Everyone can change the action during a scene. And if anybody does anything you don't want you can talk or leave. Nobody is chained. And yes, I read and I aks for sexual things.For me its important to have fun together.

sinnnn

« #128 : May 09, 2010, 12:43:45 PM »

Sweety there are some ppl who don't care to read your profile and it can get annoying.  I rather have all my cards on the table before I enter a room( i have a crazy personality so chatting is a must).  thats what the profile is for(for me that is), I know what you do or do not like so there will be less confussions or mistakes in the room.   Achat is suppose to be fun for both parties but you still have some stubborn ppl.  An the Hell No button was a joke by the way ;D.
Lover

« #129 : May 09, 2010, 01:02:47 PM »

I understand and accept your wishes. I prefer to talk and to ask, too. And yes, we have some idiots around. But a "no"-button would not stop them. They start and you have to stop them. The same you reach if you change action and tell them "no". If they can't (or don't wannt) understand you have a button, called "ignore"  ;)

Lover

« #130 : May 09, 2010, 01:18:01 PM »

There are a lot of friendly and interesting people around. Simply be glad to meet an unfriendly one, so you know that you don't put energy to those any longer.
The profile is important, yes. I wrote the games I do. Some people are very exactly, just writing their "favourites". That doesn't mean they don't do other things, e.g. anal. For me it's interesting and exciting to find out what you like. It's part of my using this game.

sinnnn

« #131 : May 09, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »

True, true.  I have met alot of interesting ppl here and read alot of interesting ppls post.  I'm not saying that the profile is an answer to everything but it does help to get the ball rolling in the right directions.  There are certain things I like and there are ppl out there who just want to screw and not really get to know you(5min talk and jump in the room), if I do do the 5min jump the profile at least gives me and him/her windows of ideas to suggest things.   :o
Janine Dee

« #132 : May 10, 2010, 04:37:26 AM »

Actually another "Suggestion for a better AChat experience" might be an ability to list things you DON'T like as well as what you do.

Of course that again depends on people being willing to read the profile.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #133 : May 10, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »

I'm starting a WET revolution, whose with me?  Pussy to DRy make it WET.  Pussy to DRY make it WET.
Viva a la WETNESS.   :D
Lover

« #134 : May 11, 2010, 04:25:33 AM »

Ok, Sinnnn, when and where? I will cum to make you wet ;D

To be serious (serious in such a game?) I agree with you. Different kind of wetness, of course. Not everyone is a waterfall, but here you girl all are like a desert ;)

Love is all around - an old song from Wet Wet Wet ;D

: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21  
« previous next »
: