*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 182039 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #135 : May 11, 2010, 04:55:05 AM »

Hey! That's it Lover! We could share sinnnn!

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #136 : May 11, 2010, 05:26:19 AM »

Oh Janine, you always have wonderful ideas ;)

Sinnnn, prepare yourself  - we will take care of you

sinnnn
: 1379

« #137 : May 11, 2010, 10:03:45 AM »

OOPS.  I was talking bout the female avatars needing to be WET, you crazy guys.   :D

;D I'm the gingerbreadwoman, you can't catch me.  ;)
« : May 11, 2010, 02:25:08 PM sinnnn »
Urban
: 329

« #138 : May 11, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

Looks tasty  :P
sinnnn

« #139 : May 13, 2010, 06:24:15 AM »

Am i the only one to notice that they'll be hundreds of ppl viewing a post but only a few brave souls are willing to voice their thoughts.  I have met a few ppl on Achat who bitch about certain things and I tell them to post it and of course they don't.  If you feel strongly bout something or have ideas open your mouth, if your brave enough to have virtual sex your brave enough to do this.  I'm not trying to bully you into posting, but dreams aren't made real til someone(100?) step forward.  There are no stupid questions and there are no dumb answers.  Thats what the forum is for, to try and make the fun epic.   ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #140 : May 13, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »

OOPS.  I was talking bout the female avatars needing to be WET, you crazy guys.   :D

Ahhh, but if I can catch you I'll know just how to tie you up to keep you from running away again.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #141 : May 13, 2010, 01:02:07 PM »

awww Janine you say the sweetest things.  Kisses :-*
Urban

« #142 : May 14, 2010, 04:59:56 PM »

Ahhh, but if I can catch you I'll know just how to tie you up to keep you from running away again.

just tie her with a rubber band, then she will gawwwwwwwwnnn... come back all times  ::)
Ogart
: 2

« #143 : May 18, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »

Are there any plans for a General Chat Room??   A place where everyone talks and everyone can see it?

It would cut out a hell of a lot of the instant invites.. and get people to meet others that are not on their friends list.

Just my .02

Ogart
Urban

« #144 : May 18, 2010, 04:12:08 PM »

Are there any plans for a General Chat Room??   A place where everyone talks and everyone can see it?

It would cut out a hell of a lot of the instant invites.. and get people to meet others that are not on their friends list.

Just my .02

Ogart

Welcome to the club ! already asked several times.
sinnnn

« #145 : May 18, 2010, 10:43:09 PM »

Well I say don't stop suggesting it, let them know that we really want it.  If we show major interest the A-Team might here us and we get our lounge.
Bear
: 3856

« #146 : May 18, 2010, 11:03:20 PM »

would add my vote to the matter of a general chat room...would think it a great way to meet people of similar interest rather then the current hit and miss approach.

bouli

« #147 : May 19, 2010, 03:09:33 PM »

To make this more manageable, we'll most likely need a few different rooms.
Either they should be separated by country/region or by the type of scene you might be looking for (i.e. MF, FF, MM, FFM, MMF, FFF, MMM) or by some kind of common interest (sexual preference, sports, music, whatever).
The simple option would be to only allow a person to be in one of these rooms at once. A much more complex option would be to allow users to be in multiple rooms simultaneously.
sinnnn

« #148 : May 19, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »

How bout we make it even more easier.  How bout rooms with themes, BDSM room, Everything goes room, Romantic Room, Meet and Greet room.
And their could be outfits to show where your interest lay.  For example, T-shirts for the BDSM room-- slave( shirt and collar),   or ppl just curious bout the the scene vistor shirt(voyager).    Or we can just have our own rooms and have parties that fit our lifestyle, it could be an open or close party.  You send out invitations that sets the rules and you will be able to kick any unwanted visitors out.  No one can break the rules because you can set the perameter of what can and can not happen in your room.  For example your party is just meet/ greet with ppl of like mind so you go into your personal settings and you check off no sex, so no one can have sex at the party.  HMMM, it sounded easier in my head.   :P
bobbler

« #149 : May 19, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »

I think we should settle for one room right now as a start.
Maybe the interiors could be changed to reflect the specific style you are looking for with your friends.
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21  
« previous next »
: