*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 182051 )
Bear
: 3856

« #180 : June 03, 2010, 12:34:34 PM »

Does make a person want to stop and scream Sinnnnn, have had that happened enough times in regular encounters where I attempt to pull in a descriptive element only to evoke nothing more than ooo, ahhh, mmm responses,...I just shut and quickly paoe it thru or feign an excuse, noting to myself never them again...

i find myself trying to prescreen more, hoping some snippet of imagination can be determined from what little conversation evoles before a serious invite is issued.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #181 : June 03, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »

I will third that. I sometimes fear I'm being some sort of snob, but I remind myself I'm not some sort of sexual charity worker who is obligated to get girls off. I mean I'm good, and when I say good I'm humbly saying amazing  ;D and when I go into a room I'm allowed to expect more the ummms and ahhhs.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #182 : June 03, 2010, 07:47:03 PM »

The only time someone can ummm an ahhhh on me is when I'm penning them down with my hands on their thighs, my face deep between their legs. Lick an sucking.  Now thats a ummm an ahhhh moment.  ;D
I'll be honest an this might get me in trouble, but I have logged out while I was in a room.  When I logged back on a little later I always blame my computer for shutting down and I am always to busy to go back in the room with the braindead.  I figure its nicer than saying you suck you braindead zombie an not in a good way.   >:(
Bear
: 3856

« #183 : June 03, 2010, 11:02:27 PM »

It's always pathetic when Robotgirl is a better conversationist

Carli
: 116

« #184 : June 04, 2010, 03:36:50 AM »

I think you can tell pretty quickly if someone's making an effort. For me, it doesn't have to be all perfect and original if someone (forgive my pun) is putting her/his back into it. I'm still learning to become a better roleplayer every day, so I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

That said, I agree with you that only "ummms" and "ahhhs" is a perfectly valid reason to fake a system crash. *evil grin*
Janine Dee

« #185 : June 04, 2010, 03:40:56 AM »

Thank you all... I will admit I've had the system crashes or phone calls happen on some occasions, less and less as I become better at the screening process.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #186 : June 04, 2010, 06:47:33 PM »

just gonna throw this out there...

did you ever think that the person on the other computer might be thinking...god i wish he/she would just shut up and fuck me.  not everyone is into elaborate rp sex.  many use achat just to get their "rocks" off...guys and girls.
Janine Dee

« #187 : June 04, 2010, 07:00:54 PM »

So they want to use me as a masturbation aid and I'm wrong for not being okay with that? I will always say to each their own, but if their goal is to satisfy themselves while disappointing me we're both better off getting out of the room and finding playmates more our own temperament.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #188 : June 04, 2010, 07:05:36 PM »

no i didn't say that at all.
and i don't blame you for how you react.
but...do you make it clear to your partner before the two of you enter the room what you expect from her once inside?
bobbler

« #189 : June 04, 2010, 07:07:01 PM »

and somehow this thread has gotten *way* off topic  ;)
Janine Dee

« #190 : June 04, 2010, 07:12:48 PM »

Actually I do, it's one of the reasons I get as angry as I do. I talk about how I get into it, how I type the stuff the positions don't cover and then when we get in room and I'm typing the foreplay I see the 69 flashing.

So yeah, I do say, and it's seems more a matter of getting me in the room, and doing whatever it takes to do so.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #191 : June 04, 2010, 09:11:42 PM »

Oh OK Janine.  Then you have every right to be PO'ed.
And just so you know, my (first) comment was not aimed directly at you...just at everyone here that has been complaining...especially Sinnn  :P
sinnnn

« #192 : June 04, 2010, 10:36:32 PM »

I blow a kiss to you all. Its all good ppl. 

But Bob I talk to the ppl I go in the room with.  I don't go in there to just fuck an run unless that is what we agree on.  So I don't go out of my way to just whore the hell out of them for shits n giggles. 
The only time you will get the shits n giggles attitude from me is when I get a message like these,"Hey Bitch, you wanna fuck", You Fuck now over an over till I hit ignore.

It sucks when you go in a room an it starts off good, then the person starts getting really damn lazy really quick.  I mean us girls get blueballs to you know ::), I guess you could call it blueclit.   :-X :'(

An why did i get pointed out?  I was pissed off because I was told to rp and the person wouldn't say a damn thing.  Nothing, I was suppose to do all the work.  Sheech, if you can jerk off by yourself with your imagination, how hard is it to type it.  I mean your here, no one knowns who you are to be so shy for.  I'm soooo hurt Bobby, soooo hurt.  LOL  :P ;D ;)
bobbler

« #193 : June 05, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

@ sinnn:

*yank, yank*

:D
sinnnn

« #194 : June 05, 2010, 10:47:54 AM »

Ouch Bob, you yanked to hard.  LoL   ;D
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21  
« previous next »
: