*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 181972 )
bobbler

« #210 : June 24, 2010, 10:39:04 AM »

good idea Bouli...for once  ;) i either posted that same idea here in the forum a while ago, or i may have even sent a PM to Tom or Rab asking for it.  i don't see why Robot Girl can be Premium but Robot Boy can't ???

Lover, you want to be able to drag the edges of the AChat window to adjust the shape exactly how you want it.  good idea too! i have thought of this many times but never actually posted it here  :)
Lover
: 10350

« #211 : June 24, 2010, 10:42:54 AM »

Yes, Bobbler, that's it. Thanks. The small window is too small for me, buit the fullsized one I also don't like.

bobbler

« #212 : June 24, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »

i agree with you on both counts Lover,  the full size is too big and takes up the whole screen and the images get a little distorted.  and the minimized is a bit too small.  i would like a medium sized window  ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #213 : June 24, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »

I dunno, I like the presence of the expandable window to complain too much about it's size... but I'm not arguing the points made either.  :-\

The fact RoboGirl is now a premium however... anyone think it could have something to do with group sex? I know all females can participate, but only premium males can... so maybe they didn't make RoboBoy premium because they didn't want people bringing him into threeways as a M?

Could that mean that they are about to implement more threeway scenes and they know people would be looking for a third?  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bouli

« #214 : June 24, 2010, 03:31:20 PM »

I can't say for sure, but I'm under the impression that a free scaling window will be tricky with the current implementation. A compromise would be adding a few more set resolutions to switch between (both for windowed and full screen mode).

@bobbler: Yea, I know it's been suggested before, pretty sure I put comments about it myself, but as far as I've seen, this change is new. Maybe someone gifted Robot Girl eventually... Who knows?
Lover
: 10350

« #215 : June 24, 2010, 03:58:40 PM »

I don't know if there are problems with a free scaling window. But if this is a problem, I can accept your advice of few more sets.

bobbler

« #216 : June 24, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »

Bouli,
there was a time a while back when Robo Girl was Premium.  don't recall when it ended and wonder why she is now Premium again, but it doesn't really make a difference as she was always available for threesomes, Premium or not
Janine Dee

« #217 : June 25, 2010, 01:22:46 AM »

Bobbler, I thought her premium membership turned out to be a glitch? She wasn't meant to have it basically.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #218 : June 28, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »

i don't remember if it was a glitch or not janine, but i thought she was premium for quite a while.

as far as taking robo girl in the room with you for a 3sum, she is *very* distracting.  i tried it once just for the hell of it and to see what happened. all she does is chatter nonsense at you every time you say something.  but she is useful for just checking out the 3sum positions (if we ever get any more of them) as would robo boy be if they made him a "premium" user.
Janine Dee

« #219 : June 28, 2010, 07:34:12 PM »

I do remember that. Each time you would say something to the other person she would respond as if you were talking to her, and it was one of the same half dozen responses.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #220 : June 28, 2010, 09:08:20 PM »

Heres a suggestion that I know might fall on deaf ears.  RESPECT.  I know this is a sight that is basicly bout sex(totally just about sex for some) but that does not mean disrepect ppl because you can.  All the time I have spent here I have met some really cool ppl, with soul.  I have run into pain in the asses, yeah but never someone that was totally down right nasty til yesterday.  I'm not going to put guys name out there, but Dude(blank the rest of his name), if you think sending nasty ass insults to someone you have never met is going to get you in a room with them, think again.

Sorry I just had to vent.  Now I feel like its off my shoulders.  Sometimes you just need to vent. ;D ;) ;D

I LOVE the ignore button even more.  If only they could stay on the list even when we have to install the game again. 
« : June 28, 2010, 09:10:47 PM sinnnn »
sinnnn

« #221 : June 29, 2010, 03:56:55 PM »

It would be nice if we can decide to log in as invisible, like on yahoo messenger.  We can decide if only the ppl on our list can see us or who we want to see us.  Like if we are gay, we can only have them see us, something like that would be nice too. :)
bobbler

« #222 : June 29, 2010, 08:48:52 PM »

i think that's one of the first things i mentioned in this thread many moons ago...something like that
sinnnn

« #223 : June 29, 2010, 10:36:26 PM »

Well I'm bring it back up, because we need something like that.  :P
Janine Dee

« #224 : June 30, 2010, 01:28:55 AM »

With the calls for selective rooms I would say being able to sign in invisibly would be a great fix on the being flooded with messages problem, it would be a simple implement and I think at this point it wouldn't hurt AChat all that much.

If they want visible chatters they could have you invisible when in Character Editor and visible when in Partner Search.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21  
« previous next »
: