*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Hot legs and feet" (MF)
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Do you think it's worth to buy it?
Yes, definitely   -23 (76.7%)
No   -7 (23.3%)
: 26

: Poll: New position "Hot legs and feet" (MF)  ( 18626 )
Lover
: 10350

« : April 15, 2012, 12:06:24 PM »

You can get it for 249A$; after purchasing you find it in "SM and fetish"

Male can:
- Fondle left leg
- Fondle right leg
- Fuck legs
- Hug
- Kiss foot
- Kiss foot (above)
- Kiss leg
- Lick foot
- Lick leg
- Massage left foot
- Massage right foot
- Jerk off
- 4 faces... (no comment)

Men can cum/squirt in this position

My opinion: It's a nice position for foot fetish friends, but also a lovely foreplay, as you can cuddle your lady.

I give it 4 of 5 blue stars :D

I would give 5 if
- man is able to kiss thighs
- fondle inner thighs
- if you could change to "lick pussy while girl is sitting" pose (doesn't exist yet)

« : April 18, 2012, 10:44:57 AM Lover »

Chadster
: 5

« #1 : April 15, 2012, 05:53:37 PM »

What I love about it is that it adds a Mistress rp to the scene. Once everyone gets done laughing at it :) Its great !!!
Stone
: 1842

« #2 : April 18, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »

Girl's actions
1  Handjob
2  Lift head
3 Leg on man's back
4 Foot on face
5 Rub balls with foot
6 Pinch mans nipples
7 Massage breasts
8 Fondle legs
9 Kick cock

4  pleasure faces

My man and I gave this a test run -  You dont have to have a foot fettish to enjoy this. If you are a girl who likes a foot massage, then this pose is worth buying - its really really good for that intimate quality time with your man and a lovely pampering as a foreplay or just for the mmmm  big sigh factor. Kick off those shoes girls and let your man work his magic.

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : April 18, 2012, 10:37:48 AM »

Thanks for adding Stone :) I agree, you don't have to be foot fetish. It's a nice foreplay pose after a hard day... by the way, isn't there also kissing inside (girl kiss man)? Or was it just my fantasy... lol

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : April 18, 2012, 11:02:35 AM »

Lover, i have the same impression......it was daydreaming!?  :o

Stone
: 1842

« #5 : April 18, 2012, 11:15:08 AM »

Lads, you are right , sorry I missed some out .. obviously enjoying the massage far too much , my mind was on other things  lol

5 is  Rub the man's chest
6 is  fondle his cock
10 is  the Kiss 

xx

Pafe
: 548

« #6 : April 18, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »

Hiya's...

I love it!  Great job development team!

I give this: 4 stars!

I would love to see this developed for FF... and everyone else.  Nothing quite like a good foot massage.  If there were more kissing and embracing it would have risen to 5 stars.

Thank you for this terrific pose.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : April 18, 2012, 04:22:58 PM »

:) as for shemales version here's my ratting actually : *

dont know if it will be greater with a possible adaptation for FF , but it can wait little . Before this , dev team need to find nice moves to take place of the "only with penis" moves

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : April 19, 2012, 02:12:07 PM »

Know what, I'm giving this 5 stars -  probably because I had a particularly hard day at work and some very kind person gave me a hell of a foot massage ......  mmmm  ..... and it was very, very ,very, did i say very , nice :P

I think all orientations would love this bit of fuss by their partner.  I agree the Achats gods have done a sterling job on this one . TY - great pose, pats on the back all round :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : April 19, 2012, 09:43:15 PM »

;D first time i say this , but i hope dev team will wait as long as for some others poses to adapt it for lesbians . It will be strange that its adapted faster than moves made for many months now , and illogical too

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
naughtyany
: 30

« #10 : June 27, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »

I just got this after trying it. Love it. When I first saw it I thought foot fetish but after trying it I can very much see it as a foreplay thing. In fact the 1st time I tried it after buying I told the guy quite honestly I had been on my feet all day and wanted a foot message.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
christinak
: 142

« #11 : June 27, 2012, 09:39:26 PM »

OMG Yes!  Yes please!  Love to have my feet rubbed.  Can we get the man to give a pedi while he's down there?  :D

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #12 : June 27, 2012, 11:44:25 PM »

Good to know Miss Christy, I'm not a man, but I do like feet... Well nice ones anyway.
blue

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #13 : June 28, 2012, 03:25:30 AM »

i dont think its a foreplay pose , or maybe just for the men moves where there is a good hug . I hug my cat like this when i return home  ;D ( joke )

no seriously , the hug is the best move in this pose .

christinak
: 142

« #14 : June 28, 2012, 07:04:44 AM »

@blue
No problem dear, I spend alot of money to keep my feet well maintained and my toes done at all times.   ;D

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: