*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses revamp and upgrade
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
: Poses revamp and upgrade  ( 55201 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : May 07, 2012, 09:06:10 AM »

In the Foreplay - lets start pose,  I dont know about you others but I use this a lot for afterplay or time out phase.

I would really really like an upgrade on this , its what I think, everytime I use it without fail , which is often.

I would like :- a cuddle .. F to hold M on her chest or tummy stroking his hair ;  M to hold F on his chest stroking her hair and back.

F to kiss M lightly and vice versa
F to snog or deep kiss M and vice versa

Gentle fondling of breasts pussy and cock to get things started again when the respite is over lol  PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #31 : May 08, 2012, 01:30:44 AM »

Hello you all,

I was just in a room with a lover and she likes to get some spanking on her ass, when we did that pose (erotic spanking), she told me she had far more options in ff then in our mf pose.

We agreed both that it would be nice if those extra options would also be available in the mf pose.

Hope we get to see this someday.

see you soon online  ;)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
medjai
: 415

« #32 : May 08, 2012, 11:09:19 AM »

Can someone please give the option for FF in the erotic spanking pose so I can add them for FM too?
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #33 : May 08, 2012, 11:36:58 AM »

Yes

FF EROTIC SPANKING

- Massage Breast : Still carressing your partner's butt, you massage her right breast with your other hand .
- Finger in Asshole : No more carresses, 1 finger in the anus
- Slap Ass : Slow slap on the butt , the partner still down on our knee
- Quick Slap : Same as Slap Ass, but quicker !!
- Strong Slap : Very rough slap , make your partner blench
- Grab and Slap : Like "Slap the ass" , but you keep your partner's throat in your hand, she stand backward.
- Lick Back : no slap, you lick the patner's back
- Scrape Back : no slap, you scracth the skin of your partner's back
- Quick Fingers : you wet two fingers in your mouth and then insert them in your partner ass ...  a loop : you finger 9 time before sucking them another time.
- Fondle Thigh : your partner hold on her left leg horizontaly and you fondle it.
- Pinch nipple : while caressing her rear you pinch her right nipple
- Fondle It : While caressing her you fondle your right breast.
- 2 Pleasure Faces : Eyes closed, whispering / Eyes opens you make the mood

Please accept my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
taztexan
: 154

« #34 : May 08, 2012, 12:21:06 PM »

We think alike BrandBee. I was going to suggest this very thing, but see you have beat me to it. I second this emotion most vigorously. It is sorely missed in our virtual world. Intimacy is a huge part of  lovemaking and cuddling plays a HUGE part of that IMO. The "Let's Talk" and "Spoons" poses could be improved to incorporate cuddling without having to buy a whole new pose for this feature...  :D

In the Foreplay - lets start pose,  I dont know about you others but I use this a lot for afterplay or time out phase.

I would really really like an upgrade on this , its what I think, everytime I use it without fail , which is often.

I would like :- a cuddle .. F to hold M on her chest or tummy stroking his hair ;  M to hold F on his chest stroking her hair and back.

F to kiss M lightly and vice versa
F to snog or deep kiss M and vice versa

Gentle fondling of breasts pussy and cock to get things started again when the respite is over lol  PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you.

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
bluedenim
: 3007

« #35 : May 08, 2012, 02:42:47 PM »

Hello to you all indeed......

Well said mrsexlover, I'm sure whoever she was would have loved the FF options to be available in both MF and SF and I'm sure others wouild like it to be available in MM, MS and SS too..............

Thanks Evelyne for posting the FF "Extra" options.

DEV TEAM it's up to you to work your magic and make others as happy as you made me when you added the extras!  :)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
tangoracer
: 3444

« #36 : May 09, 2012, 06:58:38 AM »

:) Hi all
 Yes i agree with getting all the options for all M ,F and SM  in the spanking poses
I would also like to say if there are any poses that are only for MF  or FF or FSM   to put them in all the combinations
Not knowing ever combinations of all the poses but i think we should all get the same poses
 All over to you tect team   
 having a great time here on achat      :) Tangoracer  ;) :o   

:)  Hi  All
Was just with my amazing wife and at the end of a great night we we're in the Pamper Woman Pose and she came out and asked for a hug and to quite honest the hug pose i think needs same major work. it would be much better if i came from the lady not the man and for her to put her arms around the man as that is after all what a hug is   NOT WHAT THE MAN DOSE TO THE LADY IT LOOKS SO BAD AND KILLED THE MOMENT

Not to put a downer on the night I did have a good one

hope this can be looked at     Tangoracer
« : May 10, 2012, 03:18:19 PM Keiko »

Bear
: 3856

« #37 : May 11, 2012, 07:32:05 AM »

With the erotic spanking... my own preference would have been to add a single  strike followed by a massage of the cheek, add an option to rake nails over the target area... and to kiss and lick same...
I more  am more inclined when using this pose of deliberate slow action not a stream of harsh uninterrupted actions.

fingering action should be expanded too... the receiver to spread legs and allow vaginal penetration... and a dp fingering action...

Erotic spanking should me added to MMF  and FFM... ( and FFF if not there already)

(note to medjai... a very good add of a thread in discussion)
« : May 11, 2012, 07:38:44 AM Bear »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #38 : May 14, 2012, 07:31:24 AM »

Hi all :)

Just a quick one   (heeheheh  don't know what one is)  in the pose GIRL ON TOP
way is it when then girl leans forward to kiss WHY do you stop being inside her as i'm sure that every one here have kissed there lover when she is on top and stayed nice and deep in her.  It would be nice if it could be changed to keep the man (shemale if they have the same pose) inside the lady when they kiss. I don't know about everybody but i like to kiss my lover when making love

That's it said it was a quick one heheheh
                                                                      TANGO

taztexan

« #39 : May 14, 2012, 07:43:53 AM »

I have a couple changes that need to be made.

In the lap Dance pose, when the dancer comes in to the sitter the legs disappear into the couch. This is caused by the pose originally being on a chair and when It changed to the couch the legs had no place to go.

When the man is licking the woman from behind there is an action called Nice Fart.  The man fans his face and crosses his eyes, like it stinks.  Really, this is a mood killer and needs to be deleted. To me its very absurd

In Anal Doggy, The pose needs to start from a static position and the action could start with either a licking of the Anus or a very slow insertion, just like in real Life. It starts too harsh with hard thrusting. It needs to start slow and build up to a quicker pace.

I highly agree with this request. You get a LOT of OUCH OUCH replies from your partner who may have never experienced this pose. Anal should be slowly approached with tenderness and foreplay before insertion and deep, hard, fast thrusts. The slow motion action would be a better starting point if a static one is not an option IMO.

taztexan

« #40 : May 14, 2012, 07:50:06 AM »

yes i agree for the breasts kiss , this will render the role of the watcher little less boring  ;D

Yes, more actions for the recipient of the lap dance is sorely missed. The initiating of a kiss in appreciation for the show and fondling of breasts, ass, legs etc would be a very welcome addition to this pose. I'd never just sit there receiving a lap dance IRL...

btw several of the ladies who frequent the forums are outstanding in this and the pole dance  pose.. very life like manipulation of the actions that always gets the heart pumping among other things.. *drool*
« : May 14, 2012, 08:03:17 AM taztexan »

Bear

« #41 : May 14, 2012, 08:27:31 AM »

Taz you bring up what I consider an important point on the anal...  the best example is the anal doggy,  the immediate action just isn't realistic...better they had used one of the options for the pose as the default,... the slow approach and entry (sorry the my absence has left me a bit unfamiliar with all the option names edited to add.. "Slow Motion"  is the pose name..modify slightly for the insertion... and they have it.)...it provides a wonderful continuity and movement into action.

When I first saw it I immediately thought.. ok this would make a good transitionary pose... all in all a concept that I think the all pose revamps could be improved with. It would be nice for each pose to have a short setup...a movement to the point of interaction which is a bit more  realistic...rather than ie hammering away when one switches...

Tight brought this subject up sometime ago... this thread appears to be a good spot to toss that idea out again... transitionary movement. Not so much connecting the poses IMO... but rather an introductory segment suggesting movement into position and action.

There is an incredible sense of eroticism to watching for example in the cowgirl poses her mounting... grabbing the shaft and easing down slowly, eyes glistening with pleasure. (you have all those pleasure faces... good time to incorporate an eyes closed biting the lip in the joy of anticipation realized) Then into the default of the action...
« : May 14, 2012, 08:44:11 AM Bear »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #42 : May 14, 2012, 08:46:58 AM »

Good point, you two......i'll remember all the hint Adera and Janine (not sure who was, escuse me!) give to Blu about anal sex: that's a good point to start!

Tight brought this subject up sometime ago... this thread appears to be a good spot to toss that idea out again... transitionary movement. Not so much connecting the poses IMO... but rather an introductory segment suggesting movement into position and action.

There is an incredible sense of eroticism to watching for example in the cowgirl poses her mounting... grabbing the shaft and easing down slowly, eyes glistening with pleasure. (you have all those pleasure faces... good time to incorporate an eyes closed biting the lip in the joy of anticipation realized) Then into the default of the action...

i remember what you are talking at: and yes, it can be really stimulating but this is not a simple revamp, this is a full rework! and it will take loooot of time! that not mean i'm not happy to see it.....

In Anal Doggy, The pose needs to start from a static position and the action could start with either a licking of the Anus or a very slow insertion, just like in real Life. It starts too harsh with hard thrusting. It needs to start slow and build up to a quicker pace.

oook.....tell me what you think about make this pose starting whit the option when the guys cock rubs against the girls ass while she wiggles it!? maybe more better then use the liking option to begin! and, maybe, what about removing the pussy play here!?
« : May 14, 2012, 09:17:25 AM hentaiboy69 »

taztexan

« #43 : May 14, 2012, 09:14:07 AM »

Exactly Bear, several of the poses would be much better transitioning to if they were more realistic, ie the mounting of girl on top as the intro among others.Heck even the slow dance pose would benefit from it too.  Would definitively enhance the entire Achat experience for sure..

If discussed before.. Let's bump that thread up and renew the discussion, link me to it and I will.... A thorough research and discussion of this is needed  and hopefully  leads to a poll of the popular ideas/suggestions mentioned for all to vote on (even lurkers).

Bear

« #44 : May 14, 2012, 10:14:19 AM »

Indeed Hentai... however it's just a matter they might consider when upgrading the poses... and in the creation of new ones.  Hopefully they will consider this as a new direction of approach and upgrade along the way... ( note not all poses have been modified and revamped over the years). Remember we are just adding a short action to each pose... a bit of work but IMO would enhance the use.

And not all poses may necessarily require such.. Erotic spanking... punished girl... the FM clit play... (though clit play might benefit with a short hand brush before moving to action... ) those are fairly well set up in action. I am not certain which poses the other orientations have (unique to their orientation.. ie "scissosr" ) which could benefit from this.

Taz... I am not certain if we had a full discussion on this matter... Tight might remember.. ( I am a little short of time this am to search for the topic today) I believe he was looking for transitions between poses...full movements if I understood correctly... (I may be wrong on this)

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  
« previous next »
: