*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poses revamp and upgrade
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
: Poses revamp and upgrade  ( 55254 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #75 : July 18, 2012, 08:22:14 AM »

I was thinking about this two days ago, when i was whit a realy sweety girl.....

In the pampered pose, when your partner have the head on your chest......why we can't add the option to gently caressing her hair!? or, why not, while kissin, caressing the belly or breast, not only the leg

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #76 : July 31, 2012, 06:32:50 PM »

there is not many "combo moves" in this pose  ;) the only interesting i founded is rubbind pussy combined with the move wher the receiver couch on the bed .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #77 : July 31, 2012, 11:50:53 PM »

HB, that is a wonderful idea, I love that pose and to have my partner stroking my hair would be beautiful. I'm sure you will get lots of support for this!
xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #78 : August 01, 2012, 06:28:30 AM »

if its for only FM (and SM cause the updates are made in same time) have them , not mine . And started how it is , we (others bsmd orientations) are not near to have something

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim

« #79 : August 01, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »

Rukya, I can't see why they would only make it for FM and not SM/M or FF OR FSM, it just doesn't make sense.....

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #80 : August 01, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »

non sense ? hmmm maybe , but where are our updates on cowgirl , sex gymnastic , foreplay and all others poses that MF have each week ?

the only update we had in one year is the erotic spanking .

i dont see many poses too (even some new ones) that LGBT dont have like the foot fetish pose , or the suspender one ( even if i dont like the second )

and we can have too many many many poses yet existing like breasts play . Why only MF have the right to kiss , lick , nibble the breasts and nipples .

I could say that this pose particulary could be given to the others orientations .

The nonsense is yet here so why will it stop with future updates ?

I know dev team do a great work for MF , but they could do a great work fo all .
« : August 02, 2012, 11:03:01 AM Rukya »

bluedenim

« #81 : August 02, 2012, 12:02:06 AM »

You know I agree with everything you say and I wish we could gather more support for our "cause" I'm sure almost everyone is of the same opinion, but how do we bring pressure to bear on the dev team?

@ Bear
Could we start making the Friday protest specific for something like this?
"Trading faces for more embraces" is a bit non-specific.

What does anyone/everyone else think?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #82 : August 02, 2012, 01:37:27 AM »

Rukya and Blue, i'm whit you!

and about a way to make pressure on the dev-team.....well, the pantless friday can't help to reach this purpouse. at least, i don't think they care so much if you leave your avatar pantless every friday, lol!   :P

we need something more drastic, like stop buying stuff from the shop, for example!   ::)

Anyway......dev-team have to understand we are asking for more equal release, something who will make Achat more interessing for small amount of users too, like gay, lesbian and shemale. that's all!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #83 : August 02, 2012, 02:57:31 AM »

personnaly i have stop yet to buy the new clothes that are proposed to us . Its little not fair for the creators when its some clothes from tight , jeanona or keiko , but its the only way i have to show my unhappy mind . And trust me , i save many A$ in not buying the clothes  ;D . But i will do this until every orientation is furnished equally .

And this dont mean have a pose/upgrade every 3 months .

And my protest will include too to dont share my ideas for poses anymore .

Bear
: 3856

« #84 : August 02, 2012, 08:03:20 AM »

Blue perhaps we need to support the LGBT community again... I find the lack of new offers at the moment a bit of a need.  More so than the embrace modifications.

See the Pantelss thread in events for my thoughts.
« : August 02, 2012, 08:12:58 AM Bear »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #85 : August 02, 2012, 08:29:35 AM »

Guys, I'm with you ... its what I was trying to say in my previous "Poses"  post, maybe not so well as I might have

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1766.0.html

Anyway,  I'm with Rukya .... I'm not buying anymore till I see some fairness across the orientations ...  FF, SS , FS, MM, MS...

Achat Gods, I'm keeping an eye on that shop and pose dept.  :'(

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Ksenia
: 7

« #86 : August 02, 2012, 08:45:13 AM »

Hello everyone=)

some ideas for MF:

Pose 1. Blowjob
a. Woman's hands are behind her back, holding her elbows. Sorry for bad English=)
like that
b. Woman's hands are on her knees
c. Woman do a deepthroat blowjob slow, with stop on end. When stops licking the men's balls. When starts looking at the partner

Pose 2. From Behind
Woman bend down, and puts his hands on the ass

Pose 3 Dominated from Behind
Woman's hands behind her back, holding her elbows (yes, again=))), man hold her hands and fuck rough=))

Sorry for that bad english, again=)))
TightFit74
: 2415

« #87 : August 02, 2012, 09:25:17 AM »

I'm not sure a boycot on clothes, rooms or other additions would help very much. As Janine wrote in a different thread, a lot was accomplished when forces worked together and approached the subject from a positive side. Yes, not hide the displeasure or impatience but also not make it the center of the argument.

I'm sure the dev-team is not impressed with the thread of not buying more clothes. It gives them an argument to NOT put time and effort into creating the asked poses, an economical one.. No income, no r&d.. (research and development)

Imo still, gathering support, have more people speak their minds and support the effort, will bring the quickest results. How would they know there is a market for those poses, if just a handful of the same people ask for them? Since I belong to the hetset, being descriptive in the poses is not my best quality. I can however, give my support as i always have

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #88 : August 02, 2012, 11:15:43 AM »

i agree that discution is better , but how react when the discution lead nowhere ? Cause actually its the impression i have . Maybe i'm wrong , but its my feeling . I feel not hear by the dev team . its now 4 weeks that the only things LGBT have are clothes ( exept the pose made for SM in same time than FM )

I dont take this as an evolution , but as a return in time . It was like this there is one year when i entered this forum . there was some good evolution these last 3 or 4 months , and now , we return like there is one year .

Bear
: 3856

« #89 : August 02, 2012, 12:00:12 PM »

Yep and time to push again Ruyka...

Sometimes we have to do that... but know many will join your voice even though we choose a different orientation.

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
: