*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  National Flags
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: National Flags  ( 12292 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : April 23, 2012, 02:30:22 PM »

This might have been suggested before but it would be nice if we could have our national flags for sale in the shops.

To fly our English flag would have been brilliant to wish everyone a Happy St George's Day today.

Its also our Queen's diamond jubilee in June and we have the Olympics here too this summer.

Please could we have our Nation's flags to show our support for our countries.  UK has the Union Jack for England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, but we also have our individual flags too.
St Georges cross for England,  St Andrews cross for Scotland, The Red Dragon flag of Wales, The cross of St Patrick for Northern Ireland.

It would be great to share in the fun of all nations events and culture.  :)

Happy St George's Day everyone :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : April 23, 2012, 03:06:05 PM »

You do have the British bikini at least... there is no Swedish bikini. *pout*

Are you thinking about flags as background or more clothes in national themes Brandy?
Brandybee

« #2 : April 23, 2012, 03:25:28 PM »

Background, t shirts, hat, even a flag to hold. Anything to show support for your nation / country / team . Anything is better than nothing :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : April 23, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »

personnaly , i'll not really be happy to represent the france  ;D . Sorry if some patriots read this.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Pafe
: 548

« #4 : April 23, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »

Hiya's...

I like this idea.  Even just a small icon one could put on their profile page would be nice.  And all the countries should have flag bikinis!!

We celebrated St. George's day with Fish and Chips.  Delicious! 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : April 26, 2012, 01:27:50 AM »

Sometimes a national flag would be great - if Germany wins the England team in soccer this June (sorry Brandy ;)).

Pafe, I like your icons, really funny :D

Brandybee

« #6 : April 26, 2012, 10:33:18 AM »

Pafe,   Just love those little Icons and their flags. They would be fabulous to display on our profiles . Achat Gods... can you ? ...... pleaseeeeeeeee

Lover, hehe ,  the battle lines are drawn ...  The European Champianship ( Football ) starts in June.  The Three Lions will be roaring :P  England V Germany are always interesting matches  hehe.  Just hope our lads are practicing their penalties and we get a manager soon. :)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : April 27, 2012, 10:22:27 AM »

Umm okay maybe showing either super-geek or super-patriot, but I know here in the US the rules Congress passed state that only uniformed personnel can wear the US flag. That is the actual US flag, the Stars and Stripesaren't so restricted, but out of curiosity, and semi-on topic, do other Countries have similar rules?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : April 27, 2012, 10:27:41 AM »

Honestly, i don't know about it here in Italy....maybe Medjai new it!

Brandybee

« #9 : April 27, 2012, 11:16:02 AM »

We have no such laws or rules. We can fly our national flags with pride in the UK, including other nationals who live or visit here. :) 

It's especially prevalent when their and our Country's are playing football,  and if we have events such as Royal weddings etc.. The nation's flags are flying high.

Lover
: 10350

« #10 : April 27, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »

There are no special rules in Germany. Actualle most of German people aren't really interested in having or wearing the flag. It changed a bit since we had the world championship of soccer in 2006. At this time, when there is a big event, many German put 2 little flags on their car.

Adera
: 3047

« #11 : April 27, 2012, 07:14:49 PM »

We have no rules against flying our flag in Sweden, though some think that it's overly nationalistic to do so... typically Swedish mentality there. The reason is probably because those that are very nationalistic... and racist fly the flag a lot.

I have a pair of blue and yellow panties that have "Sweden" printed over the butt. ::) :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : April 28, 2012, 01:36:44 AM »

Mmmmh, they will be a really nice view when you wear them!  ;)

SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #13 : April 28, 2012, 05:36:10 AM »

Yep.. Brandybee's Union Jack bikini looks also so hot ..  :)
Brandybee

« #14 : April 28, 2012, 08:07:37 AM »

Hehe -  Adera , you go girl especially when your national footballl team is playing this June.

Thank you Dee, for your kind admiration - I will be wearing it for sure to support England in the European championships & the Olympics. You may not like it so much, if we beat Germany hehe. And hopefully waving the England flag and Union Jack flag here too ( PLEASEEEE  ACHAT GODS )

As a side issue, there's a friendly fun bet being organised in the European Football Championship's being played in June. Please see Lover's post in - Off topic / soccer ( Football  lol ) Euro championships. It will be fun and full of friendly banter. Hope it interests you and you will register for a team :)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: