*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 103253 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #120 : June 19, 2012, 01:14:37 PM »

ok, is anyone willing to bet against me...and Greece then?

Hi Dendenim! Welcome to The Forum, like the name. Has Hakanim given his permission to place wagers here? Lol!

I can't get involved in this because it's all Greek to me Lol, European Football? I din't even follow American Football!

Hope you have fun!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #121 : June 19, 2012, 01:16:33 PM »

Stone, you make Bear muzzles ? ... mmm  .. interesting ... I may just order one from you  ...  never know when, one might  be needed  ;D

Welcome Dendenim, A Greek Spartan on the horizon .... if Lover allows .. welcome to the battlefield ... good to see Blue & White colours and chase some Ale down with Ouzo... if not the Fence and tailgate party will welcome you for sure ...

Thank you Tight for your well wishes :)

Fine Knights  and  Warrior Queens are rising for the coming battle... prominent St George crosses on their chests ... chainmail shining ... the chanting begins ... heads and flags raised high, swords clanking on shields, feet stamping .. ready and eager for combat...  3 Lions roaring ...  sammmmy , hissing support and snake dancing :)    and Pachacuti  playing his flute .... lol

ENGLAND  ENGLAND ENGLAND   ...  SEND HER VICTORIOUS, HAPPY AND GLORIOUS........         ENGLAND

ENGLAND  1  UKRAINE 0     
FRANCE  0   SWEDEN  2

ENGLAND WINS  AND IS TOP OF GROUP D     ...     Arms, swords, faces raised to the heavens ... in our victory salute and thanks to our God.   :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

« : June 19, 2012, 02:54:40 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #122 : June 19, 2012, 02:03:04 PM »

@ Luctor, read page 1 and 2 of this thread and you will know. The ones that loose, have to change their banners. Though i do belive you were drafted for the dutch, before realising what you were getting into. And with holland on a losing streak.. I doubt anyone wuill hold you to changing your banner. You never said you were in on the bet..

Weclome dendenim, may Greece be fortunate in their plays

New bets may conflict the ones that are running now, Bear. Unless the stakes are changed, the end result should be the same..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #123 : June 19, 2012, 02:30:35 PM »

Well I am waiting for the uozo before I put on the chestplate... and raise the shield and spear to make my stand as a son of Sparta.

Luctor
: 59

« #124 : June 19, 2012, 02:48:35 PM »

@ Luctor, read page 1 and 2 of this thread and you will know. The ones that loose, have to change their banners. Though i do belive you were drafted for the dutch, before realising what you were getting into. And with holland on a losing streak.. I doubt anyone wuill hold you to changing your banner. You never said you were in on the bet..

Weclome dendenim, may Greece be fortunate in their plays

New bets may conflict the ones that are running now, Bear. Unless the stakes are changed, the end result should be the same..
As far as I know. I don't even have a banner.  ;D
Bear

« #125 : June 19, 2012, 06:06:25 PM »

The are speaking of the line on your profile page for making additional comments.

Brandybee

« #126 : June 19, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »

Interesting ...  Is that  a Stetson in the distance walking towards the Sparton warrior,.....I pick up the red  & white spare bear muzzle,nodding & smiling & holding my long jousting stick in challenge ....  The  stakes may just get a little higher ...  Muzzling such a specimen and putting a collar on him would be a trophy indeed ...  Mmmm......     Maybe he could even dance  .....  For  our  Warrior Queens ... What say you Stone?....LOL  :-*.

My attention returns to  the Knights ...  Drinking and merry in the light of the campfire.. .. Enjoying the  success  of battle and the  Ukraine  guests subject of our hospitality for the night ...  Commending their bravery and fighting spirit ...  A night of celebrations  and friendship for our hosts....Till  the next time we meet......

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #127 : June 20, 2012, 01:47:11 AM »

Now i can say i'm satisfy......sunday evening i can finally meet Brandy on the battlefield!

And till the fight begin, we can sit around the campfire drinking and singing togheter at the moon and, why not, we can ask to the Oracle to read the line of the battle to see who will win!

But when the time come, no more friends, just enemy to defeat whit no mercy! Medja, Chas, prepare your sword and clean your armour.....and about me, well, my little dragon girl wanna eat fresh england honey......and she will take a good bite from you, Brandy!
« : June 21, 2012, 10:30:38 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #128 : June 20, 2012, 04:35:16 AM »

Congrats to both Italy and England for making it to the quarter finals. It will be a yummy game coming sunday. Watch out England, Italy's defense is the strongest in the world. Italy, beware of Rooney, the returned saviour of England. He'll score from any postition..

I'll be watching from the side line.. The clash will be fierce enoug..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #129 : June 20, 2012, 05:59:45 AM »

Congrats for every team in the quarter final. Temperature is rising, hearts beating faster... every match is a final match now.

@Dendenim: You may bet with everyone here but it would be not fair if you join the competition as Poland and Netherlands are out...sorry.

Lover
: 10350

« #130 : June 20, 2012, 06:06:19 AM »

The quarter finals are

Czech Republic - Portugal       June, 21
Germany - Greece       June, 22
Spain - France   June, 23
England - Italy    June, 24

Standings
Team Germany 14
Team Spain 12
Team England   12
Team Italy   10

Every camp gets 5 points for reaching the next round

hentaiboy69

« #131 : June 20, 2012, 08:13:57 AM »

mmmmh, so at the end of the quarter, a max of 3 team will remain for the final clash......interessing!

Bear

« #132 : June 20, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »

I ponder matter... turn to Pafe and offer my cowboy hat. "Would you mind being a dear and watching this for me. It is a nameless brand... but as you see well worn and slightly deformed by hooves... but it defines me nicely. It is ...me"

I slide from the fence... turn to those already eliminated. "If he agrees,  I default in loss to you... send me your banners I shall wear them with pride until I too fall... or stand in the glory of triumph."

I kneel, fasten the polished greaves,... silently fabricating a possible linkage in the muttled mess of my heritage, gather the battered helm now adorned in the plumage of blue and white. With the aide of the spear the old warrior rises... head bowed yet as he weighs his decision here, sliding the helm on with eyes casted down... putting the mercenary need of drink aside this moment. 

I lift my head slow... letting the steeled resolve  in my eyes set on the victors of the first round. I pull the shield from my shoulder,... unfurling the blue and white cape to flap in the winds of the storm of the coming next round.  Straightening myself. chest jutting out as I set myself in a defiant pose.

"I have made my offer to those fallen",... the spearhead levels point to those victors.... "Is that satisfactory to your objections to enter this round?"

"The men of Greece have always risen to her call to gather shield and spear. Yea.. I might stand alone, alone against the might of the Nothern Power of Germany,...alone against the growing pride of the lions of England,... or of Roman or Spanish might... yet to all I will stand with the courage and fortitude of Spartacus... till I fall or stand above the broken wreck of your dreams.

If you agree...."  I spin the spear... slam the bronze buttcap of the spear into the ground

"THEN
I AM
OF
GREECE!

Do we have an accord?"

Brandybee

« #133 : June 20, 2012, 03:04:59 PM »

I take awhile to stare over at the Roman Chariots, blades on wheels flashing in the sun light,  the Gladiators adorned in breath taking finery....  impressive indeed....   worthy opponents in the arena ... their Tigers chained and sleeping for the moment....  mmmm ....  a battle surely to be spoken  of in times to come ....  my eye catches a ....  dragongirl ... in their midst ...  and I size her up ...she turns and smiles flashing flesh-eating teeth...  mmm  one to watch out for on the field.  I nod and swish my tail ... the sting prominent and proud... in friendly warning....  "  more Ale my friend .. or may I taste your sweet wine and Pasta?  Come Sunday ...  you will be eating Fish & Chips and drinking English Ale ...  AND ...no Brandy- Honey "  :)   ;D

I walk over to the strange Blue & White loan Spartan , circling , openly admiring & sizing him up,  mmmm  and recognistion dawns ....  ahhhh  the snoring mutt ...  " So.... you join the battle cries in the arena, Spartan .... but I fear the The Fierce Huns from Germany maybe too strong and brutal for you. I admire your spirit and will be disappointed at your demise ..... but the blood thirsty Huns are for the English Knights to deal with ...   ;D ;D ;D  btw ...  you have a smudge of red on your cheek .... :)   Turning briefly as I walk away  ...  " you have my accord, and I'm sure the other English Knights wont object..."

I return to the Mighty Knights and Splendid Gladiators mmm  Pasta is mighty good washed down with Ale ...  and.. tickle Pachacuti under his chin ...
« : June 20, 2012, 03:50:00 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

« #134 : June 20, 2012, 03:50:15 PM »

I stare at the england warrior walking along the battlefield and studying her enemies....."yes, little bee, prepare your sting, cause you will need it next sunday! rest well, regain you forces, cause the fight gonna be hard and i wouldn't make a step back...." grinding my teeth and smelling the air of battle coming up.
"No Fish & Chips for me, just meat.....fresh and soft meat to bite....meat of a bee, whit her delicious honey....." licking slowly my lips.
Run, time, cause i want sunday come soon!  ;)
« : June 21, 2012, 01:31:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14  
« previous next »
: