*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 103251 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #150 : June 22, 2012, 07:00:39 PM »

I hear the roar of the Barbarians and know their victory cries by now ....  They are a blood thirsty lot and have shown no mercy so far ... I shake my head and stare at the floor... I feel for the Spartans brave but futile fight,  they did well on the battlefield and there is no shame this day in their defeat. 
GERMANY 4   GREECE  2 ....   Stronger teams have faired worst at their hands ....

I take a deep breath  as the Barbarians leave the field and return to their camp ... and catch the eye of  the warriors -Lover &   Dee , drunk with adrenalin and empowered at yet another success ... I swish my tail , eyes flashing in challenge ....  " Hey Barbarians ...  I offer my congratulations at your victory ... enjoy your success this night ....  Come Sunday, and my Gods prevail ...  I will come after you , with the Knights ... Its a battle we want ..."  I raise my sword  "  To ENGLAND and her Glory "

I stand a moment, to let my words hit home, then return to my camp ...  " Stone , come ... I want to ensure that one of the Spartan's  is able to walk from the field to reclaim his hat ...  "   Stone looks at me bewildered .. " A Spartan ... an enemy? " 
I laugh , "  Well if you had seen him naked in the  water , and wasn't so loved up - you would understand..." slapping her on the back, grabbing each of us an Ale and one to spare ... " Come see."

As we walk , I see, an Orange soldier in his finery by a tree .. and a strange Queen Warrior by him in deep discussion ... mmm. I ponder, She looks Viking perhaps ..  good to see his passion is returning in more ways than one ..... I raise my hand to acknowlege his wave of recognition....

The laughter and merriment from the Gladiators camp carries on the wind ... its good that they,  like  us are relaxing and recharging for the looming battle ahead ... its one where we are both hungry to win and promises to be a spectacular clash of strength...  I smile ...  but ENGLAND will be the Victors and not the Victims come Sunday.
But first ,  SPAIN AND FRANCE  are to fight,  Today is their battle.

Stone and I look at the carnage on the battlefield ...  it was a fiersom fight indeed. Fallen warriors , battered, bruised, dirty and dusty ..  but not an aire of defeat in the wind  as is usually the case  but  one of hope and bravery and pride that they had had the chance of entering the arena.. that in future battles they will speak of this day in their history ....... 

RESULT OF  SATURDAYS MATCH.
SPAIN   2     FRANCE   0                    Congratulations  to Spain and to CAMP SPAIN -  Dennis &  Solarway

SEMI FINAL
WED 27 June.  PORTUGAL   V   SPAIN
« : June 23, 2012, 07:29:44 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Luctor
: 59

« #151 : June 23, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »

Lucky Spain.
rabbie
: 6

« #152 : June 24, 2012, 06:18:47 AM »

*wanders onto the field in jeans and t-shirt, soft drink in hand. Looks around at the scene, "Hmm,.. err... was looking for the football, sorry"
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #153 : June 24, 2012, 06:44:06 AM »

The day has come......time is running slowly at the camp and all the gladiators are preparing their weapons and armors: swords and tridents to pierce the enemies' body, net to block their movement and bronze shields to block their attack. All the armours and shields are shining, the blood of the fallen worrior was washed out of them, cause new blood gonna cover them soon!

Everyone is ready for the clash whit the English Knights and i can't wait to face their Warrior Princess, Bee, well known for her strenght and for her beauty......lot of the gladiotors had compare her whit Venere and i had to admit they are right, but i'm more focused on the excitemement she can give me whit her fighting skill! It's rare to see a woman leading the Knights and she is doing it.....can't wait to cross my axe whit her sword! But the real issue will be her three lions shield.....no crack on it till now, in all the camps it's now a lengend: the legend of the invicible Bee shield!

But i know it well.......every shield have a weak point, i just need to find it and i can have the victory in my hands! and after the victory, i'll gonna have my reward: looking at her at my feet asking for mercy.....and i'll gonna have it, i'll respect a warrior who had fight using all the strenght she have and i'm sure she will do it! I had see her on the battlefield...she's proud and she have a strong sense of justice....she will never kill a disarmed enemy! I had see her helping a Spartan after his battle.....his wounds were deeper, but alive, but no one had help him till Bee had start to looking for him.....really a noble behaviour! She have all my respect for this!

But on the battlefield, when we face each other, this is all a nonsense.....the stronghest will win, for the honor of is motherland! And i'll gonna win....loosing the battle is not an option, i know it!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0X5NClBzWc)

The roar of the gladiators is the sign we are ready to move to the battlefield and i have to join my comrades Medjay and Chasxxx on the first line, to lead our armies to the victory!

We move down the hill and reach our side of the battlefield....on the other side, the Knights are ready and the Warrior Princess is in front of me, ready to engage weapon whit me. I grind my teeth and then, my roar break the unnatural silence on the battlefield: it's time to fight for glory! At the end of the day, only one army will stend on the battlefield and will scream his chant of victory!

"VICTORY WILL BE MINE!" i'll scream before engage Bee in a furious battle!
« : June 26, 2012, 04:16:15 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

« #154 : June 24, 2012, 07:45:44 AM »

The sun in the sky shines down on the camp this day...  chariots reflecting the hard work of the Knights in their preparations. Red & white , against silver and gold metal. The banners and flags flying in the breeze.  Horses are brushed , their coats shining and sleek.. manes and tails prepared for battle. The Three Lions pace on their chains, golden coats and manes glowing with health, vitality and a little arrogance. They show their teeth every now and then and growls deep in their throat hint at the danger within. They know their time is nearly upon them to unleash their power,and show their strength and supremacy against the Tigers of the Gladiators.

The Tigers, too, sense the looming battle  and, periodically, an answering call is emitted to the Lions filling the air...  both sides eager to fight and face their fate ....

I look over to the Gladiators, a strong, proud race, their red, white and green colours as vibrant as our Red & White, in their camp. Their Chariots and fighting attire just as well prepared. It will be a well matched, historic battle and one that decides the destiny in this war of the other. There is everything at stake and all to fight for. They begin to assemble for the battlefield.

Sir Rabbie, time for your attire, my friend, go make us proud ... we need St Andrew and St George on the field today. 
"Sir Rabbie , Sir Jayc, Lady Stone, Sir JamesDean, Sir Theman4it4 and Sir SweetNBad - It is an honour to fight alongside you."

I catch sight of the Dragongirl ...  new armoury for this battle, bright , fierce, and the red dragon  sitting on her shoulder surely to breathe fire in combat ...  I smile ...  " Have fear, Gladiator Dragongirl  for St George will  seek you out and slay the beast ... he has done it before and he will again ...  ENGLAND, My ENGLAND will have the glory this day "   ;D  ;D  ;D

My mind fleetingly ponders the Spartan, Did he collect his hat? One day we may meet in battle and I may get to use my muzzle and collar on him afterall :D ...  but for now .. his banner is to be acquiesced and invoked by the Barbarians... A fate I hope to bring to the defeated Italian Army  :o  :o

I turn to the English Knights, proud, fine, fighting men... Lionhearts every one. Their physique toned, muscles bulging as they flex and warm for battle, their will of iron knowing no bounds...  I have seen the admiring glances of prospective partners eyeing these fine male specimens.. but that , Proud Knights, is for ... after the  battle .. hehe .. I want you fit and strong for today ... :)

" Mighty Knights, the battle this day ......... We will not flag or fail,.... We shall go on to the end,...
 We shall fight in our hearts, .... We shall fight in our minds, .... We shall fight with our body and souls , ....We shall fight on the battlefield, ...We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air,... We shall defend our honor  ...  FOR ENGLAND AND TO VICTORY. "  I raise my sword to the heavens as do the Knights & Warrior Queens empowered by such words and confidence ...

ENGLAND  ENGLAND  ENGLAND.

I turn and see the Dragongirl smiling at our display of strength  and I raise my sword and she, her axe, at each other in challenge & defiance ....  "  If  history repeats itself,  Gladiator, and my Gods have decreed it not to be ... I will gladly hand you the hilt of my sword, display your words on my banner, honour our private wager and give my support to you in your endeavours for the coveted cup ...... This is my vow ..."  I smile ... " But it is not over yet, and you will be defeated ... TO ENGLAND and her GLORY "

Knights chanting, flags waving, shields held ready,  the Knights in all the their finery begin assembling for the mighty battle. The earth shakes as they march in unison, one large fighting unit to behold and fear ... 

ENGLAND  ENGLAND ENGLAND ...  GLORY & VICTORY IS OURS
« : June 24, 2012, 07:55:43 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #155 : June 24, 2012, 09:05:17 AM »

Standings
Team Germany 22
Team Spain 20
Team England   12
Team Italy   10

Lover

« #156 : June 24, 2012, 09:10:51 AM »

Relaxing, taking a beer... waiting for England - Italy :)

Three lions with big hearts versus the italien tactician. The winner is the next to play versus Germany in the semi final. I don't matter which team it is, we will win and play the final.

NEW WORLD RECORD
The German team won all 15 matches since 2010 (without friendly matches) when they lost semi final but won match for place three.
Spain, France and the Netherlands have 14 matches without reversal.
« : June 24, 2012, 10:24:06 AM Lover »

Brandybee

« #157 : June 24, 2012, 05:33:24 PM »

The fighting is fierce,  sheilds and swords clashing... a test of endurance in the end. The Gladiators strong and stamina great .... relentess in their attack. Out maneuvered and over powered ... the Brave hearted Knights are  finally surrounded... I see the Dragongirl swinging her axe until realisation dawns that victory is hers... cheers resonate around the arena... Italy are dominant .. Italy are victorious... she raises her axe in joyous salutations.

I breathe in deeply and approach her , with  dust and dirt and fresh wounds which will surely scar, but heal in time ...

" Congratulations great Dragongirl Warrior ...  your armies have defeated us fairly & squarely. I surrender my sword to you and that of your Gladiators. Your supremacy aknowledged and  worthy opponents  to continue in the battles ahead "   I lower my sword , turn the blade to face away from my adversary and place the hilt in her hand.  " I'd be honoured if you took my sword into battle with you, along with your axe, when you face the Barbarians. "  :D :D

I call on the English Knights to lower their armoury ... this battle is done, the war is over for us ...

I turn to the Dragongirl again .. " My wager is paid ... let me know .. what my banner is to read ..  It will stay up a week as agreed. "

"Gladiators, I wish you well in the coming battles .. you have my support  for your Glory and of crowning Champions ...."

"And now.. you are welcome to raid our camp, drink our Ale & eat our Fish & Chips in celebrations of your Italian Victory and our English defeat.. "

ITALY   0    Penalties  4          ENGLAND   0   Penalties 2

SEMI  FINAL

Thurs 28 June     GERMANY   V     ITALY

hentaiboy69

« #158 : June 25, 2012, 08:49:22 AM »

The knights fought to the last, giving proof of their valor and their strength.....but in the end, even the Warrior Princess had fell on her knees in front of the strenght of the gladiators! I tend my hand to the noble Princess, in respect of her bravery:

"You had fought well, Princess.....the battle was hard but i was sure the victory will smile to us....let's honor the fallen together! And it will be an honour to took your sword whit me!"

After i had help her to stand up, we walk along the battlefield, looking at the dead corps of the mighty Knigths and of the strong Gladiators......so many comrades from each armies lay on the ground, covered by blood and dust. We honour each warrior and i'll take their soul whit me, to gain their strenght for the next battle against the Barbarian hordes!

"Tonight, Marte will accept you all in his glorious battlefield on Olympus mountain.....Gladiators, Knights......i'm proud to had fught by your side!"

I rise my axe to the sky, then i point it to the Barbarian camp.....looking at this all the Gladiators scream their chant:

"DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE
  RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!
  TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE, BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
  RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!"

It's our declaration of war to the hordes.......we will wait you on the battlefield this thursday!

But now it's time to regain our strenght and heal our wounds......and there is no better way to do it then sitting around the fire drinking a fresh cup of english ale and cheering to our Victory Goddess and have a toast whit one of the stronghest warrior i had ever meet: the Warrior Princess Bee!

"Hope you'll gonna support us in our next figth, my Princess.....fighting you was absolutely amazing and i have to thank you! There must be new battle between us, but till they come, let's drink and enjoy the dance and the laughs of the camp!"

i hold her hands and invite to dance around the fire, while the stars watch over us, waiting for new and even bloodier battles.
« : June 25, 2012, 01:29:08 PM hentaiboy69 »

jayc
: 1600

« #159 : June 25, 2012, 10:57:06 AM »

the battle is over, i break camp and load the wagon, coaxing Pachacuti into his travel cage. Lady Stone tends to the walking wounded. The Knights fought well, but the enemy prevailed, i scan the battlefield broken spears in a sea of mud and the words of Sir Lemmy the leader of the Knights of Motorhead enter my mind " Sword and shield, bone and steel, rictus grin, deaf forever to the battles din" i salute the victors and take pride in the english knights who gave there all.
« : June 25, 2012, 11:06:10 PM jayc »
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #160 : June 25, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »

As the haze of fog lifts over the battlefield, I still see the England flag, tattered and worn, but still waving proudly.  We fought the good fight.  To the victor goes the spoils and our ale.  :)  I tend my wounds, knowing that I'll be back.  I load the ship, and set sail to the new battleground.  London..  32 days....

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
hentaiboy69

« #161 : June 26, 2012, 04:07:13 AM »

I'll take a look at the three last camp.......Germany, Spain and Italy......

The blacksmith are working hard to repair the damaged armours and the broken weapons. They know how important is a good work for the next clash....in the worst scenario, only one army will continue till the final match and on the best one, two of them have to fight each other for the last supremacy!

Maybe the Spain army will old in his hands the title of European Champion, or maybe they have to pass it to Germany on Italy armies.....but i have no doubt, we gonna figt whit all our strenght against the Barbarian Hordes! Their axes can bring down a bear and their horned helmets can make them looks like demons......

Weakness warriors can e scared by them, but not my army....we want the victory, it will smile at us and i'm sure of it....

"RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!
 RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!"

Remember those words, Lover.......and fear them till thursday evening!
« : June 26, 2012, 09:59:47 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #162 : June 26, 2012, 10:58:02 AM »

HB
Their axes can bring down a bear and their horned helmets can make them looks like demons.....

We like Bear and never will bring him down :D

The only real army you ever had was the italian stallion - but that's long ago... now he is old and full, pizza & pasta made him fat. I am sure you will give your best. What is it? The best you can give is serving  - a hot and strong espresso :)
Looking forward to our match on the green field. We're going to chase you from one corner to another, laughing to see you're doing the 2nd best you can do - stampede.

Lover

« #163 : June 26, 2012, 11:01:22 AM »

Scoring is not necessary anymore as there definetely will be one winner.

Spain, Italy or Germany are still in the drawing - the temperature is rising, the end is near...

hentaiboy69

« #164 : June 26, 2012, 11:06:10 AM »

Your are right, Lover....temperature is rising fast! maybe too much!

and, hey, i will never serv to you an espresso......i prefer a cappuccino whit lot of cream! Perfect for warm in the cold winter day and to help me to wake up in the morning!

i'll promise to make you try it, even if you gonna loose the match.....and that gonna happend, trust me!

: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14  
« previous next »
: